Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute (4552 Views)

Wike Should Remain In Abuja, Leave Fubara, Rivers Alone – Clark / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Betty101: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Oh I see. My bad. Please forgive me.

Firstly,we are where we are now because HE Sanwo Olu was inexperienced. Now he will think twice before allowing anyone gather for 'protest'

The next is that we got here because those who hate Tinubu and coincidentallly ,mostly Igbos, spinned a lie that there was a massacre perhaps to advance the agenda of Igbo presidency in 2023 since Tinubu seems to be their greatest opponent for now.

Shooting to disperse them was reported by the Channels TV but when misinformation videos started flying, things went into anarchy , banks were looted, buildings burnt mostly targeted against Tinubu.

"Now he will think twice before allowing anyone gather for protest " are you really really serious here ? Are we now in military regime where people cannot protest anymore against police brutality ? You need psychiatric evaluation in that brainless head of yours .

Tinubu was chiampion organizer of protest during the PDP administration and his critism of bad govt was everywhere. When it comes to protest , I remembered that APC as a party rode under the platform before they took power ..

You are really sick and demented . Who the hell do you think you are to tell people that voted your party into power not to protest against police brutality ? Thier responsibility which they have failed to uphold . The most annoying part is that you are a Nigerian but just too mean and wicked to see your fellow citizens killed and maimed by the police without any form of justice for them .

Now they have come out to protest but you and your thug decided to disrupt the peaceful protest so as to discredit their effort .. Later your governor gave a nod for the Millitary to come to the most peaceful & cordinated protest center and started shooting at peaceful protest holding even while they held to thier Nigeria flag & singing the national anthem . Still they were shot at them anyway .

Then your kind, a mere mortal and a dust of the very earth you stand on, have the ordersity to ask why the protested were even allowed to protest in the first place . How dare you !!

You accuse PDP of all these things when you were in opposition and now you & your party ( APC) turned out to be most evil and wicked to the very people that voted you in ..
If men were God man would eat they very poo they excrete.My goodness .

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by merieam16(f): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

That's the result of your foolish protest. The well being of this country depends on his safety.
Lolzz, so if God calls him nw, Nigeria will nt function is that wat u re telling me
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by luvmijeje(f): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
merieam16:
Lolzz, so if God calls him nw, Nigeria will nt function is that wat u re telling me

Allow God to take him naturally. Don't kill him o.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Tinubu has many enemies both within and without..

He has enemies even in Apc and Pdp..igbos are least of his enemies..

Stop spreading hate..
Please tell your Ipob brothers and sisters on Nairaland to stop spreading lies. They , not the Igbo race collective, are the one building resentment against well meaning fair minded Igbo.
Just call them to order.

They are using misinformation to create chaos.
They are the problem, not the Igbo.
They are paid to do this and if you do not support them, please join me to condemn them.

It is not fair and that is why I call on Asiwaju Tinubu to remain resolute.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by merieam16(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

Allow God to take him naturally. Don't kill him o.
Who is killing who, everyone will taste death.One tin am sure of is "no peace for the wicked"!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
"Now he will think twice before allowing anyone gather for protest " are you really really serious here ? Are we now in military regime where people cannot protest anymore against police brutality ? You need psychiatric evaluation in that brainless head of yours .

Tinubu was chiampion organizer of protest during the PDP administration and his critism of bad govt was everywhere. When it comes to protest , I remembered that APC as a party rode under the platform before they took power ..

You are really sick and demented . Who the hell do you think you are to tell people that voted your party into power not to protest against police brutality ? Thier responsibility which they have failed to uphold . The most annoying part is that you are a Nigerian but just too mean and wicked to see your fellow citizens killed and maimed by the police without any form of justice for them .

Now they have come out to protest but you and your thug decided to disrupt the peaceful protest so as to discredit their effort .. Later your governor gave a nod for the Millitary to come to the most peaceful & cordinated protest center and started shooting at peaceful protest holding even while they held to thier Nigeria flag & singing the national anthem . Still they were shot at them anyway .

Then your kind, a mere mortal and a dust of the very earth you stand on, have the ordersity to ask why the protested were even allowed to protest in the first place . How dare you !!

You accuse PDP of all these things when you were in opposition and now you & your party ( APC) turned out to be most evil and wicked to the very people that voted you in ..
If men were God man would eat they very poo they excrete.My goodness .

See sir, welfare and safety of the people remain the primary duty of government.
Their job is not to provide cozy environment for deadly vicious protests that deny people of welfare and safety.

Protest is not the issue here. It is the failure of government to protect the victims from the fall out of the protest especially when it was hijacked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read) / Peter Obi Looking Dashing In Ankara / Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.