Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,873 members, 7,973,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

This Guy Is A Scammer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Guy Is A Scammer (1763 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer by browler: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Snitch24:

Ogun kill u ooh of u can't provide evidence to back this claim

Tell the snitch24 to provide evidence where I scam him or any person of any loan

He just decide to tarnish my image for no reason
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer by browler: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Snitch24:

Bros oya no vex
But pls provide the evidence of how i take scam u how much u paid to my account and screenshot of our conversation showing my contact let the whole world see how true ur claims are

Provide evidence where I scam you or any person of any loan
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer by browler: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
Snitch24:

If you don't provide evidence where I scam you or anybody of any loan ogun go kill you and entire family
I will bring you down on Facebook you think you can just talk any how
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer by browler: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Snitch24:

Ogun will kill u if you can't provide evidence to back your claim that I scam you or anybody of any loan
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer by Snitch24(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
I've just realised it's a waste of time arguing with u
Have a nice life bro
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer by IamRichards: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Dominique, Mynd44 this OP has refused to bring evidence of any scam.Please remove the accused' picture(which he took from his profile) and take down the thread.It won't be nice if people accuse of what you didn't do.
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2020
browler:
He claims he teaches people how to do forex trading
Once you pay to him he will block you immediately
Guys beware
The name he is answering in this forum is Snitch24
Nobody should do business with him he is a scammer
If you aren't gulity of scams u won't be tarnishing others image, the mods should delete this thread

Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala, mukina2

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer by IamRichards: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
He is not a scammer

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer by IamRichards: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Snitch24:

I will help u if u can help me get this topic to the CEO of nairaland or u help me get the contact of the op I don't even know this moda4ka
How Far bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kudi Pos. / How To Know Original Oil Perfume. Share Oil Perfume In KG / How To Refine Your Personality For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.