Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) (10779 Views)

#ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Cantonese: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Please reason appropriately OP.

You have written a list of properties which destructions, according to your words, were instigated by non Yorubas. Please answer the following questions:

1. Have you taken your time to list the properties destroyed in non Yoruba states?

2. Would a non Yoruba dare invade the palace of the Oba of Lagos and run away publicly with his staff of office?

3. Do you think non Yorubas would dare invade the palace of the Oba to cart away palliatives meant for the Yorubas in a Yoruba state dominated by a Yoruba sponsored party?

4. Why would some of you choose all the time to tribalise such painful national issues like this?

5. Those who lost their lives and properties in other states are not Nigerians?

6. When did NPA become part of "Yoruba heritage"?

7. Was it wrong or inappropriate for the FG to get seaports outside Lagos to start working?

8. Is the press not largely dominated by Yorubas? To that extent who has been spreading the news?

9. When will you come out of your deep hatred for non Yorubas?

10. Do you know that Yorubas who reside in non Yoruba states never want to return to their lands? They speak the languages, joyfully cook and eat their food (actually preferring them) and intermarry.

Please respond to the questions.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by bishopjoe02(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Oshigun:

Just shut up and mind your Edo business. You are nothing but a cultists and a thug. Imagine glorifying the setting free of prisoners to include those awaiting execution.

You are a nonentity so clear off and stop the shameless attention-seeking. Your inferiority complex against the Yoruba reeks through your writing and pain. Get lost.
You are petty and looking fir who to blame, every state in the south have their own fair share of mayhem, but why is Yoruba looking for who to blame, cowards

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by khalleb(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Yorubas, they are urging you to destroy Tinubu's properties in Yoruba land, they have not destroyed those of Atiku, Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu in their areas.

The earlier the Yorubas know this is an attempt to break and destroy them, the better for them.
Besides, they only started with alleged Tinubu's properties, no they are burning down all revenue yielding assets in Yoruba land and the president is quiet.

My Yoruba folks, time to use your head.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by EDUECO(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:

Hehehehe grin
esango de va we ewe?
Epa!
A beg leave am na�
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Arthurity1(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2020
May misfortune and death be your portion! You will suffer terribly for the rest of your life! Trying to make this propaganda... You will not know peace at all!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Benwallt(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

This cowardly typical yoruba is so afraid of the northern payment for their riots he is looking for other tribes to blame grin

This is why I curse anyone who says we Edo people are the same with this shameless tribe of Cowards

We in Edo state burned stations and they claimed we released prisoners but you don't see us looking for who to blame like these cowards

We are standing brave in our actions any repercussion should come but no the Yoruba are thinking of how to quickly push the blame

This is who the YORUBA ARE this is why they are very dangerous and you can never trust them ever
All brawn no brain. If the level of destruction in Lagos happened in your dirty Edo what would be left of the Edo state. Common curfew sent all of you inside. If Una know say una get mind y not attack your oba palace the way Lagos did. Useless pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by ariesbull: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Cantonese:
Please reason appropriately OP.

You have written a list of properties which destructions, according to your words, were instigated by non Yorubas. Please answer the following questions:

1. Have you taken your time to list the properties destroyed in non Yoruba states?

2. Would a non Yoruba dare invade the palace of the Oba of Lagos and run away publicly with his staff of office?

3. Do you think non Yorubas would dare invade the palace of the Oba to cart away palliatives meant for the Yorubas in a Yoruba state dominated by a Yoruba sponsored party?

4. Why would some of you choose all the time to tribalise such painful national issues like this?

5. Those who lost their lives and properties in other states are not Nigerians?

6. When did NPA become part of "Yoruba heritage"?

7. Was it wrong or inappropriate for the FG to get seaports outside Lagos to start working?

8. Is the press not largely dominated by Yorubas? To that extent who has been spreading the news?

9. When will you come out of your deep hatred for non Yorubas?

10. Do you know that Yorubas who reside in non Yoruba states never want to return to their lands? They speak the languages, joyfully cook and eat their food (actually preferring them) and intermarry.

Please respond to the questions.

I love this ... We should as a matter of fact discredit this news.... They want inter tribal war and we must stand up against this
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Yeezus: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:
The Lekki killings is nothing but media war. Even foreign celebrities and media have been caught in this trap, reporting what they have no knowledge on.

It has been more than 24hrs and yet no evidence of death recorded and neither a missing person.
Till now, no pictures of the deceased,.

All they show you is a blood-stained Nigerian flag.

All I know is that some of the youth supporting the mayhem would lose their homes of residence in the not too distant future.
Isn't it obvious it's just a ruse to justify a well cordinated attack on the heartland of Yorubaland

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Nigerian Port Authority Apapa

Lagos BRT bus

The plan is to cripple Yoruba establishment, render Yoruba leaders useless and weaken Yoruba economy by attacking the Ports, since new ports are opening in other regions.

1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island

Still counting....

Several Yoruba heritage buildings and private properties burnt down.
WHO IS BEHIND ALL THESE? I am vexed like this. My family are happy and supportive of these propaganda. This is RUBBISH sad angry

This is part of Operation Crocodile Smile (whose sole aim is to spead propaganda beware.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2020
tamdun:

Actually the endsars started from delta, stop making it a yoruba protest, secondly do u expect yoruba people to continue destroying properties even when lekki massacre is fake?
All they asked for is evidence of lekki massacre and people started raining insult on them, if u believed the lekki massacre isn't a scam then give us list/pictures of dead protesters at lekki

How dare you say Lekki Massacre was fake?
In my Side Along Agbara someone was shot and person is presently unconscious.
Why was the Cameras removed ehn? Was it for repair? What of the Power outage? What of MTN network cut?
The Soldiers were so heartless to even shoot when our National Anthem was Sung.
The people injured in the hospital were fowls right?
We must agree that thugs have done so much damage during this protest but many of the evidence was vivid.
I Know you are a bloody AFONJA who had to sell his people to the Fulanis.
My guy if you don't have anything to say and you want to be Cowardice and a Bigot shut up
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by byinks(f): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:
where are the falz, David, aisha? And Co?

Go and check their bank accounts.

Jack Dorsey is their sugar daddy

They played you !

Personally, I think falz and Davido should be banished from Lagos permanently
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Tillatalk: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

This cowardly typical yoruba is so afraid of the northern payment for their riots he is looking for other tribes to blame grin

This is why I curse anyone who says we Edo people are the same with this shameless tribe of Cowards

We in Edo state burned stations and they claimed we released prisoners but you don't see us looking for who to blame like these cowards

We are standing brave in our actions any repercussion should come but no the Yoruba are thinking of how to quickly push the blame

This is who the YORUBA ARE this is why they are very dangerous and you can never trust them ever
they are coward thank God I'm not one
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Nwaotu10(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Coward.

Always scared to die.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by gly(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:
The Lekki killings is nothing but media war. Even foreign celebrities and media have been caught in this trap, reporting what they have no knowledge on.

It has been more than 24hrs and yet no evidence of death recorded and neither a missing person.

All I know is that some of the youth supporting the mayhem would lose their homes of residence in the not too distant future.
Isn't it obvious it's just a ruse to justify a well cordinated attack on the heartland of Yorubaland

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Lagos BRT bus

The plan is to cripple Yoruba establishment, render Yoruba leaders useless and weaken Yoruba economy by attacking the Ports, since new ports are opening in other regions.

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

WHO IS BEHIND ALL THESE? I am vexed like this. My family are happy and supportive of these propaganda. This is RUBBISH sad angry

I am not quick at cursing but this one post has dragged me to the extreme!!! OP may thunder fire you and all your cohorts!!! The likes of you are the enemies of NIGERIA. You are looking for cheap likes and share to portray you as a good poster or reporter or best investigative journalist or what?
There are instances we need to keep shut!!!
You think it is only things media have been privilege to make known to the world that happens to be the case. Do you know many souls that have been swept under the carpet!
Your are here typing rubbish and starting a stupid supposed counter thread to gain attention!
May GOD punish you!
If you are not tired of the current status of the economy then you are welcomed to be the next graduate (if you are really one) that would resort to begging in the street to be able to pay bills after reading all night long to make first class due to frustration, occasioned by harsh economic policy of the current administration.
MOD please take this thread down!!! This is my advise!!!
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by gly(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
The attached pix is to remind you of who you are as a NIGERIAN from NIGERIA!!!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless protesters fighting for better Nigeria

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Hazel01Stevens(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Lagos BRT bus

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

Tbh, this is the most dumbest shit I've read in a long time, it really makes my heart bleed to see this thoughts from a person who's meant to represent unity in this times when our have betrayed us brutally. I force myself to believe that this is one of the antics of our enemies to get us hating ourselves and give up on this good fight but again the responses I read in agreement of this statements are nothing but thoughtless. Think! think!! think!!!. for God sake alot was destroyed at the East too, police station, parks, secretariats, etc. Why most our Yoruba brothers always compromise our efforts to make a better nation, in as much as the Yoruba nation is our greatest strength she too is our weakest link in achieving a United front. The day you totally Know who you are and what you've been in this nation, then your moment of libration comes. Librate yourselves from mental slavery, you can't weigh a revolution in the streets when you haven't had a revolution of the mind first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by SoBright101: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by ozy4christ(f): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Lagos BRT bus

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

have they paid you also? don't worry,God is already involve in this matter.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by engrchykae(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Lagos BRT bus

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

ultimate fool,keep playing an old worn out card
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by SoBright101: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Mide3367: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
CodeTemplar:
So pat utomi who lives close by and heard shots was also lying against his party men in charge. Why was camera switched off then? For now, people may not know who and who is missing but as the dust settles(hoping it does), we will know who and who was trapped in the toll gate area as at that time and was never seen after then. stay calm. What about pics taken and uploaded. Where are the people living to tell the tales of how they were sorrounded but escaped. It is important known protesters come out to tell such tales because the govt is equally capable of planting thugs to bare false survival witness.
for the 3rd day? No evidence yet since Tuesday night...
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by skyman200(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
This protest is happening in all parts of Nigeria by the youths, so u mean that investment is more valuable than human life, pray that u don't encounter what others who are still mourning for their loves ones encountered,we are together in this,igbo,hausa, yoruba and other tribes, what we are saying is enough is enough,we are demanding for a better country.#Endsars# #Endbadgovernmentinnigeria#
#Endbritishslavery#
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Okika123(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Lagos BRT bus

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

I feel sorry for you. u are still talking about ethnicity
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by boyjo: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oshigun:

Just shut up and mind your Edo business. You are nothing but a cultists and a thug. Imagine glorifying the setting free of prisoners to include those awaiting execution.

You are a nonentity so clear off and stop the shameless attention-seeking. Your inferiority complex against the Yoruba reeks through your writing and pain. Get lost.

That guy is not an Edo man

Have you seen this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4158474/bso-just-took-over-disbanded

Kindly expect more attacks from these new sets of BSOs on your tribe posing as the other tribe; on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc.

I feel you should respond to the Moniker personally rather than insulting each other's tribe.

There is a part B.

Typing...

Please I will like to beg my fellow Southerners, the Igbos, to be patient with me as you read what's next.

I am told that, you can do your own research, they want to use Nigeria as the testing ground for the new vaccine; the 666 vaccine. You may know it as the Bill Gate Vaccine.

And one of our own may spearhead this from the WTO.
Everyone calm down please...

My question to the Igbos is this: when these new BSOs starts to insult the your tribe pretending to be Yorubas, even insulting the WTO Rep, pretending to be Yorubas, how would you handle it?

My question to the Yorubas is this:
When these new BSOs starts to taunt you for the solidarity you are sharing with the Igbos now using Igbo monikers, how would you respond?

The thread predicted that the BSOs will not perform as the BMC did, and I hope so too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killing Of Soldiers: Perpetrators Must Face The Full Wrath Of The Law - Onanuga / Lord Frederick Lugard (1858-1945) And Dame Flora Shaw (1852-1929) [pictures] / Heartbreaking Photos Of Boy Eaten By Fish After Drowning. See Where It Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.