Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

Chams Plc Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chams Plc Recruiting (2351 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chams Plc Recruiting by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2011
Are you an experienced professional or just embarking on your career?? You should consider a career with Chams Plc, Come join our world of endless possibilities where your ideas would be welcome in an environment characterized by team work and coactions.

To apply: visit jobakademy dot com
Re: Chams Plc Recruiting by Olufola(f): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2011
USarmy:

Are you an experienced professional or just embarking on your career?? You should consider a career with Chams Plc, Come join our world of endless possibilities where your ideas would be welcome in an environment characterized by team work and coactions.

To apply: visit jobakademy dot com

Don't respond to this, it crap. Chams is not recruiting.
Re: Chams Plc Recruiting by highT: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
@olu, i use to call things like this crap until my cousin got a nice job just uploading his cv in the company's site, my opinion is since nobody is asking you of money a try won't hurt cuz nobody knows where his luck is
Re: Chams Plc Recruiting by Olufola(f): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2011
highT:

@olu, i use to call things like this crap until my cousin got a nice job just uploading his cv in the company's site, my opinion is since nobody is asking you of money a try won't hurt cuz nobody knows where his luck is

i get your point, but I happen to be a staff of Chams, we don't ask people to send their cvs to any mailbox, all you need to do is go to www.chamsplc.com/careers and register your data.
Re: Chams Plc Recruiting by Godpinkin(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
Thanks for alerting the job seekers, tired of this job scammers. It's time EFCC look into this Fake job agencies scattered all over the country and Ripping people off

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Test / Vacancies For Computer Operators At Vicbol Nigeria Plc, Lagos January 2012 / Standard Alliance Group Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.