Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,418 members, 7,929,349 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:53 PM

Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says (891 Views)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by Mgbadike80: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Lagos State Governor, Babajide
Sanwo-Olu, Thursday said he called
President Muhammadu Buhari, to
inform him of the killings of #
ENDSARS protesters at Lekki Toll
Gate, by the Nigerian Army on
Tuesday, but was told he was not
available.
“I made calls to the President twice
yesterday but was told he wasn’t in
the office. The second time he was
said to be at the FEC meeting; I
haven’t spoke to him directly but I
have reached the Chief of Staff to the
President”, he said in an interview
with Arise TV.

When asked to explain why CCTV at
Lekki Toll Gate was removed before
the dastardly act, he said:
“The cameras removed were not
security cameras, it is a laser camera
for cars; it picks tags for cars and
plate numbers; it is not a security
camera; it is an infrared camera;
security cameras are still available
and that is what we are using for our
own investigation.

“They did the removal because of
curfew. As regards the light LCC put
off the light because of the curfew
order issued by Lagos State
Government. I have never spoken to
the owner of the company ( Tinubu’s
son), I am very certain their decision
was purely a corporate decision.
“I will not stop to continue to
apologize to Lagosians. Is it possible
to make CCTV footage public; Sanwo-
Olu agreed to make the phone call
public.”
Recall that Nigerians have expressed
deep emotions over the shooting and
perhaps killing of innocent #
ENDSARS protesters by soldiers at
Lekki.
Many International bodies have also
lent their voices over what is
happening in the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/lekki-attack-i-called-buhari-twice-he-wasnt-available-sanwo-olu-says/
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by jlinkd78(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
I really pity this proactive governor at this point of our national rebirth. I can understand the frustration of being d Chief Security Officer of a state without d slightest power to hire and fire. U can't even give orders without d Commander in Chief. The question should not be whether Buhari number was available but should rather be whether Buhari has ever been available? Tinubu was denying having anything to do with toll collection whereas his son has been confirmed by d governor to be d oga at d top dia. Everybody must say all d truth they know now but I really plead we show mercy on d governor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by Kestolove(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Even sanwo-olu don't know dat buhari is dead

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by DencyZemirah: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
P
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by uBuNiT: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Call again

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by Timinho23: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
All those who endorsed Buhari to us and haven't repented are in for long suffering all their lives

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by Acidosis(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2020
I'm beginning to believe this death rumour. A public figure with a verified account tweeted about this and even sent his condolence to Aisha Buhari on Twitter since 2017. Why hasn't he deleted the tweet since then? Note: she tagged Aisha Buhari which means she may have read the tweet.

The man's name is Eric Joyce, a British politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by Acidosis(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2020
jlinkd78:
I really pity this proactive governor at this point of our national rebirth. I can understand the frustration of being d Chief Security Officer of a state without d slightest power to hire and fire. U can't even give orders without d Commander in Chief. The question should be whether Buhari has ever been available? Tinubu was denying having anything to do with till collection whereas his son has been confirmed by d governor to be d oga at d top dia. Everybody must say all d truth they know now but I really plead we shown mercy on d governor

Sincerely speaking, Sanwo-Olu is somewhat upright but his extreme loyalty to godfathers will ruin his reign. Fashola would have done a better job though.
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by Moferere: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2020
E shock you? kiss you called the president he no pick am.
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by nairalandankrah: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Lagos State Governor, Babajide
Sanwo-Olu, Thursday said he called
President Muhammadu Buhari, to
inform him of the killings of #
ENDSARS protesters at Lekki Toll
Gate, by the Nigerian Army on
Tuesday, but was told he was not
available.
“I made calls to the President twice
yesterday but was told he wasn’t in
the office. The second time he was
said to be at the FEC meeting; I
haven’t spoke to him directly but I
have reached the Chief of Staff to the
President”, he said in an interview
with Arise TV.

When asked to explain why CCTV at
Lekki Toll Gate was removed before
the dastardly act, he said:
“The cameras removed were not
security cameras, it is a laser camera
for cars; it picks tags for cars and
plate numbers; it is not a security
camera; it is an infrared camera;
security cameras are still available
and that is what we are using for our
own investigation.

“They did the removal because of
curfew. As regards the light LCC put
off the light because of the curfew
order issued by Lagos State
Government. I have never spoken to
the owner of the company ( Tinubu’s
son), I am very certain their decision
was purely a corporate decision.
“I will not stop to continue to
apologize to Lagosians. Is it possible
to make CCTV footage public; Sanwo-
Olu agreed to make the phone call
public.”
Recall that Nigerians have expressed
deep emotions over the shooting and
perhaps killing of innocent #
ENDSARS protesters by soldiers at
Lekki.
Many International bodies have also
lent their voices over what is
happening in the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/lekki-attack-i-called-buhari-twice-he-wasnt-available-sanwo-olu-says/
God help us
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by DontBullshitMe: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2020
The crime of the government was the freedom given to the military to disperse the protesters in Lekki toll gate through the usage of force.

Apart from that, I don't think the Government of Nigeria will willfully approve of a well coordinated massacre.
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by adadike(f): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2020
I believe you sir. Buhari once ignored and refused to pick a distress call from Enugu state governor few years back

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by saaron(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
An Impostor will always behave like Impostor. Nigeria does not have a president.

May the souls of those massacred by buhari's fulani regime get their vengence.

SIDE NOTE: When we say many times without number that buhari's fulani regime is a practicing "TAQIYYA REGIME" (LIES AND DECEPTION), we're not saying rubbish. We know what we're saying. TRUTH in its entirety does not exist in their vocabulary.
Was it not this same murderious fulani regime that massacred over 300 shiites then hurriedly burried them in mass grave in attempt to hide the evidence from the world? If they could slaughter these massive number of people and deny it, what makes you think they'll not deny Lekki massacre? Denying Lekki massacre will be a work over for them.
Since lies and deception is their working policy, any activity that goes against them will be defended or denied with lies. They're the type that'll go to any length to commit unspeakable things like remove cctv cameras on Lekki tollgate, spray bullets on unarmed protesters and deny ever being present at the protest venue.
We know their style. They're nothing but murderers and pathological liars. Their attrocities, lies and crimes against humanity mark the end of their pathetic lives.
#EndNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by lastempero: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Calling your master like you dont understand the game plan, that's my problem with apc zombies. Makinde was with his people at the forefront knowing quite well with him in their presence hoodlums or our zombie armed forces will find it difficult to harras or murder the protesters but you where busy calling a dead man to come and rescue your burning state. Thats one issue i have with our so called leaders,they dont understand their roles.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by Blakjewelry(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Dead president
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Wetin cornen Buhari with lazy youths, him send them? grin
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by mike8804: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Wetin dey vex me pass, buhari sees himself like a god and no one van challenge him. Common national broadcast to address the nation he can't

1 Like

Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by inspector44(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please let the Governor call me I will pick
Re: Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-olu Says by Luckydubby7(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmm
Nigerians and their unavailability president.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore / FREEDOM FROM NIGERIA SOON! CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE DECLARED 16th DEC 2020 / We Won’t Cooperate With NCDC In Declaring False COVID-19 Figures In Kogi – Fanwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.