Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,477 members, 7,951,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigerian Man Claiming To Be A Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Claiming To Be A Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters (254 Views)

7 Convicted Of Internet Fraud, One For Claiming To Own Property Under Forfeiture / IGP Condemns Killing Of Omobolanle Raheem, Orders Speedy Investigation / Nigerian Man Defrauds Red Cross By Claiming To Be A Hurricane Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Claiming To Be A Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters by MrCover: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Update From . COM

A man claiming to be a Nigerian soldier has come out to condemn the shooting of protesters by military men, Reports.

In a video that has gone viral As Obtained By , the man who did not give his name and neither did he hide his face, said he cannot stand by and watch as people kill his brothers and sisters whom he left behind to fight Boko Haram.

''You can't be killing my brothers and sisters. I left them behind to find Boko Haram. You can't be killing them and you want me to have joy. I don't have joy in this country. Whatever the youths are doing I am in support of them.

I am a soldier but I can't support bad thing'' he said

Watch the Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnAEBTjFaX/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=20C9CC85-183D-4B62-AB05-36E9628E7DFF

Source: BLOG

Re: Nigerian Man Claiming To Be A Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Ranks 146th Out Of 180 On Transparency International's Index / Imo Lawmaker Leaves Apc Joins Pdp / Robbers Attack Commercial Bank In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.