Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) (60545 Views)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Ibadansun1: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mejor79:

How?
You think everybody will remain slave in Nigeria without any visible change.
Shebi this is the change you desire now grin

Nigeria will become Dubai now.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by BlaqT: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
they will soon accuse ipob again
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Queseda: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Martial law must be declared now and heavy force used on any idiot outside ....LAW AND ORDER
We are in democracy! We say NO to attack on pissful protesters!
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by edonks1: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Second video said 2003. Need to confirm
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Thinkfree(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
bptc10:
H[Qquote author=Henix post=95205298]Where is Buhari? Don't we have a president again? Can't he address the nation and see how he can calm down the situation? Nawaoo
your presidents are Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Wizzkidd, Davido, adeboye,oyedepo that hates tinubu because he supported Buhari.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:

Police stations were on fire in Edo before the so called shootings.
They just went and set police stations on fire, was that how it began? there is always a cause and effect, nothing just happens.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by pavoda: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin COMEDIAN
Kemistri4:
Nnamdi kanu/Igbos ordered the jailbreak...
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by capitalzero: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rilwayne001:

So justice according to you is criminals taking over the street, burning and looting. Stealing and killing innocents civilians, isn't it?

If there is no justice, monsters are created!!

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by 12inchess: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:
they should continue freeing them
hope they wont blame anybody wen these criminals start unleashing mayhem on residents. Some of them are on death row for murder, arm robbery etc and i always say this, a man on death row has nothing more to loose.

Lets keep destroying our society in the name of stupid revolution, its still d common man that will suffer most
Am glad some hoodlums have just been arrested in ikeja

And for those idiots that will still come and blame Igbos. Mad men everywhere. I pray when these hoodlums are shot, we wont start hearing unarmed protesters. Any body who doesnt provide essential services dat is out there protesting right now is a hoodlum

right now I stand with the police, military etc, peace need to be restored to our societies.

Isn't that the evil doers plan? They so want state of emergency in Lagos. After the state of emergency? No one will be able to protest again because it will be shoot on sight. Buhari never changed since the times of WAI. He is just an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by 12inchess: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:
they should continue freeing them
hope they wont blame anybody wen these criminals start unleashing mayhem on residents. Some of them are on death row for murder, arm robbery etc and i always say this, a man on death row has nothing more to loose.

Lets keep destroying our society in the name of stupid revolution, its still d common man that will suffer most
Am glad some hoodlums have just been arrested in ikeja

And for those idiots that will still come and blame Igbos. Mad men everywhere. I pray when these hoodlums are shot, we wont start hearing unarmed protesters. Any body who doesnt provide essential services dat is out there protesting right now is a hoodlum

right now I stand with the police, military etc, peace need to be restored to our societies.

I don't stand with any police or military. Military that opened fire on unarmed protesters. I stand with good Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Chicastle: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omor when this heat go reduce? Presido please airpus?

Who?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Revolva(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikoyi prison is hard to jailkbreak oo cos its next door to Dodan barracks and Police barracks....so e go hard o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqhixChy-98
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:
Anarchy had already started in edo ahn.
What started the anarchy in Edo?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Incognito403: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
loswhite:
You are even more gullible....Blind Buhari supporters

Retweet-and-like twitter bot. angry
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by pavoda: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Look here my friend, the problems we face in nigeria dont only affect Igbos or just some people for that matter. You can choose to be stupid and not understand that the poor masses(ones with no internet or smartphone to type rubbish) are truly frustrated.At the end of the day its still your generation relegated to a life that has no worth. Get a life and adopt more objective views on nation issues., only then will we begin to solve the problems of this our dear country
BabaO2:

Have you heard his audio? This useleSs fake oneness card you people from the east are suddenly playing and putting few imbecilic yorubas up to front for your calculated destruction of yoruba people and heritage is an act of cowardice and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Thinkfree(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:
I pray so too
i used to think that yorubas are smart but this endsars madness hav really opened my eyes. Just because we want to change some wicked laws in Nigeria doesn't mean we should destroy nigeria.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by joelag: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
The carnage continues.. SARS una see una lives.. See waiting una don cause

Not only SARS, but the whole political class. The constitution must be suspended.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
livinbygrace:
So many unintelligent people in Nigeria.The protest was peaceful until those thugs attacked the protestors at Alausa.The question,should be who sent those thugs that attacked innocent citizens at Alausa?
This was one of the things that also triggerd the violence in Edo state.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Bashirjaja01(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
God have mercy on us to restore our senses back, before we completely destroy our feature and younger generation.
Mowsid:

The same land the FG are in control of dictating for the masses and also the evil act being rained upon them
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Thinkfree(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mejor79:

How?
You think everybody will remain slave in Nigeria without any visible change.
so change is defined as destruction of the state.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by heendrix(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jakemedg:

Please Lagos youths should stop the attacks now for thé saké of southerners down north.
Stop confronting soldiers oo

i wish soldiers can hear and listen to
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by panpan(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
From the videos, there doesn't seem to be much external attack.
The fire and possible jailbreak were probably an inside job.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Okfrank25: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Doraty1:
BREAKING! We are receiving reports of a fire and possible jailbreak at Ikoyi prison. Shots are being fired.
https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1319243271282053121?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZRC-1HfAjM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQObOcOxKfY

..what about prisoner?
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Asianjollof007: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Ikoyi prison ke? This is totally wrong, they won ruin lagos finally, South westerners wake up oo!
I really wish we have a president!

I swear bro, dey wan ruin southwest. The igbos are rejoicing

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaO2:

Have you heard his audio? This useles fake oneness card you people from the east are suddenly playing and putting few imbecilic yourubas up to front for your calculated destruction of yoruba people and heritage is an act of cowardice and hatred.
And who is responsible for the destruction of the north all this while? This protest cannot cause the damage that your terrorism have already cost you. I know you guys want the south to be like the north in suffering but nothing will still happen at the end, can't you see the odds are already against you, you serpent. You guys actually initiated the killings from the being because you guys know how the protesters will react to it and it was so, but the end result is where you guys have failed, your cover is already blown open and it will only earn you more hatred and gang up against you.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by zionmde: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
12inchess:

I don't stand with any police or military. Military that opened fire on unarmed protesters. I stand with good Nigerians.
good nigerians are indoors, bad nigerians will unleash harm on them, only the police or military stands in betwee.
those that opened fire on protesters will get their own judgement

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by zionmde: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
12inchess:

Isn't that the evil doers plan? They so want state of emergency in Lagos. After the state of emergency? No one will be able to protest again because it will be shoot on sight. Buhari never changed since the times of WAI. He is just an hypocrite.
let us den not help dem achieve their plans. if we say they are using thugs den lets leave only those thugs outdoors and move inside. let security do their job
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

I'm sitting o.......... This one don pass me. This is so annoying.
LOL YOU ARE NIGERIA WOMAN PLS TELL ME WHY NIGERIA MAN PUT BRAIN FOR LEFT HAND AND PUT BIBLE/ QURAN FOR THEIR RIGHT HAND. hhhhhhhhmmm we don't really need scientists to tell us our daily behavior ANOTHER LOCKED DOWN AFTER THE COVID 19 LOCK DOWN aja dudu AKA SANWO OLU JUST INCREASE THE CURFEWS TO SATURDAY (3DAYS) THIS MONTH SALARY NOW NA GOD GO HELP US MAKE IT COMPLETE
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by luvmijeje(f): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oizatobad:
LOL YOU ARE NIGERIA WOMAN PLS TELL ME WHY NIGERIA MAN PUT BRAIN FOR LEFT HAND AND PUT BIBLE/ QURAN FOR THEIR RIGHT HAND. hhhhhhhhmmm we don't really need scientists to tell us our daily behavior ANOTHER LOCKED DOWN AFTER THE COVID 19 LOCK DOWN aja dudu AKA SANWO OLU JUST INCREASE THE CURFEWS TO SATURDAY (3DAYS) THIS MONTH SALARY NOW NA GOD GO HELP US MAKE IT COMPLETE

You are lucky o. For you to be expecting fully salary. I worked in the travelling industry and this is our first full month of working since Covid-19.

And some people are still enjoying N77 million naira.
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by oooook: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
UPDATE.
JAILBREAK: OKERE PRISON WARRI
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Essence20:

Who's trying to ruin Lagos?
Emotions are high this period, be mindful of what you say.
Be mindful for actions too, Buhari dey Abj not Lagos, that’s where aggression should be channeled to not Lag!
Re: Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) by Cmanforall: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:

if he tries it, the soldiers sorrounding there should shoot him on sight.
But soldiers don't guard prisons

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / 'Disabled' Kenyan Street Beggars Got Up From Wheelchairs & Fled To Avoid Arrest / 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.