Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings (63662 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by devilmaycry: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Suspect33:
Ndi Igbo, this is not our fight, the other region voted this evil govt to spit us and show us they won the battle for VP position (clowns grin grin ) , let's stop disturbing the peace in our land, the people that voted this govt should deal with the MONSTERS they made ... Udo!!
U re a disgrace to human

2 Likes

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Incognito403: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mr Mike, the Shootings, killings and Destructions is now officially in almost all the states of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

I know you guys can't do much now as Every Nation is Saddled with their own Wahala..

The End of this Dispensation, the Gentile age is upon us...
The World is Preparing itself for the arrival of the Lawless one..

Let's us Prepare ourselves for the Rapture of the Saints!
Let's us Ensure Holiness! Righteousness, and Purity on Every side..

The Worst thing that can Happen to a Man/ Woman is to Depart this Earth without JESUS..

There is no more time, Folks!!
STFU!!! Wannabe saint. You're a wailer and US asslicker.

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by michoim(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsense
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Jakemedg(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Youths stop the attacks on properties now
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mr Mike, the Shootings, killings and Destructions is now officially in almost all the states of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

I know you guys can't do much now as Every Nation is Saddled with their own Wahala..

The End of this Dispensation, the Gentile age is upon us...
The World is Preparing itself for the arrival of the Lawless one..

Let's us Prepare ourselves for the Rapture of the Saints!
Let's us Ensure Holiness! Righteousness, and Purity on Every side..

The Worst thing that can Happen to a Man/ Woman is to Depart this Earth without JESUS..

There is no more time, Folks!!
pompeo dey nairaland grin grin grin
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I read this somewhere.
Even if it is just one youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains,
If it was 7 that was reported, it is still so sad, and if it was 78 as it was circulated on social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We don't need some people fueling fake news on this heated country now.
#IStandWithTheTruth
Some Nigerians are waiting for what is the truth.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest.
#AGoodCountryIsAllNigerianYouthsWant

QUOTE :

I heard from a reliable source that buhari passed on Monday is it true ? Have you heard anything
They said that's the reason for the target in tinubu
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by 8x216: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
I read this somewhere
[/s]
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Odinaka00(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
na space dem dey book grin

LOL for this period people still dey book space
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by 8x216: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:
Justice will prevail
[/s]
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by seanwilliam(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaO2:
Trump did worse.
no be by force to open mouth and talk o
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Melaye2(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Suspect33:
Ndi Igbo, this is not our fight, the other region voted this evil govt to spit us and show us they won the battle for VP position (clowns grin grin ) , let's stop disturbing the peace in our land, the people that voted this govt should deal with the MONSTERS they made ... Udo!!
you are a mad tribalistic goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by tesppidd: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
aylive02:
This is medication after death. You know how many times Reno called on you people's assistance amid the protest? tongue

Meanwhile, we're still looking for Buhari.
Reno is a nobody.

No one takes Wendell Smith seriously.

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by BlaqT: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
all of u should stop reacting and help Nigerians, this one react,that one react,na reaction we dey find
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by UDUJ(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOneChance:
I thank God for social media. Nothing is hidden any longer. The zombies and Jihadists can argue all they want to deny the massacre but the internet will never lie. The videos are there for all to see.

People have woken up now

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Send your military to help us overthrow our government and come colonize us. We can become another US territory, we don't care. We don tire abeg.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by sissoko22(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware, our brothers from South West
Don't destroy Lagos, ipob handiwork
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by SeriouslySense(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
They thought it will be easy to deceive people for eternity.
Firstorderwizard:
I thought some paid miscreants said the shooting is scam abi US is part of the plot to attack Tinubu and Lagos ?
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by FuckOsuPigs: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
angry

good!

can buhari miscreants and Tinubu's criminals urchins see that their propaganda is not working.

the world knows

Buhari is a criminal terrorist

The world knows what? It's natural for the international community to react. Whether the subject of reaction is the real truth is another thing.

And Nnamdi Kanu is what? A messiah? Have you listened to his leaked audio?
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by dydx2020(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
US government should include Nigeria among countries eligible for 2022 Visa lottery program if they really love Nigeria.

#Nigerian Lives Matter
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Imortal001: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:
*Even if Nigeria is burning, NTA will be showing, how fish farmers are planting maize. undecided

I just watched how two hoodlums where caught by the RRS with an Arise reporter showing it live.

Meanwhile NTA Is showing how NYSC corpers are learning tailoring angry

Zombie TV
Radio nigeria and NTA are partner in crime!

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by babytoun: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:
*Even if Nigeria is burning, NTA will be showing, how fish farmers are planting maize. undecided

I just watched how two hoodlums where caught by the RRS with an Arise reporter showing it live.

Zombie TV

grin grin angry
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Amah70: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Armed forces shooting unarmed protesting civilians is like a culture in Nigeria. The armed forces do that basically to protect the roguish political culture, structure, governance system and constitution of Nigeria established by northern Nigeria's soldiers.

Let representatives from the three regions that formed Nigeria sit down together to fashion a way to live under one Nigeria, or let the UN sponsor a referendum on Nigeria.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by MiaBeer(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Jostoman: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Suspect33:
you are a northerners.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is baba Bubu still alive?
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Suspect33(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jostoman:
you are a northerners.
yes but I've been to Igbo land and I see them as my brothers
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Xzellentgraphic: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
The ony thing i enjoyed about obj ...is addressing the nation when necessary...
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Marine54(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:

I just watched how two hoodlums where caught by the Rapid Response Squad with an Arise journalist reporting it live.

Zombie TV
you no well ! grin >: grin
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by livinbygrace: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Suspect33:

And i hope nothing concern you with police brutality and James Nwafor of Awkuzu Sars?
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by 8x216: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

The world knows what? It's natural for the international community to react. Whether the subject of reaction is the real truth is another thing.

And Nnamdi Kanu is what? A messiah? Have you listened to his leaked audio?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.