Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,938 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Newswatch:Niger Area Plantation Slaves Of The British Empire Revolts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newswatch:Niger Area Plantation Slaves Of The British Empire Revolts (337 Views)

Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed / Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. / Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newswatch:Niger Area Plantation Slaves Of The British Empire Revolts by cocolacec(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A25Iy5jHaig

grin

House negro(Buhari):Masa,the plantation slaves are revolting.
Masa:Shoot them and blame it on bourdillion negro.
House negro:Yes,Masa as your lordship pleases.
Masa:The plantation is on fire,bourdillin negro has left the country.
What!!!! Buhari do something,these hungry negroes must never attack our companies in the nigger area.If they do,there will no medical trip for you.
House negro:Masa ,I am trying my best to calm the situation.
Masa:If this enterprise collapse,we all collapse together.Get that to your stinking skull.
Get out!!I need to call in expatriates.

Add yours
Re: Newswatch:Niger Area Plantation Slaves Of The British Empire Revolts by lamentor78(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
E don red
Re: Newswatch:Niger Area Plantation Slaves Of The British Empire Revolts by godforus(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
What's going on?

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Governor Uzodimma Approves N2bn For Imo Youth Empowerment / Where Did Our Eastern Brothers Get It Wrong / ABN TV Mgt Visits Abia CP, Intimates Her On 'Crime Update' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.