Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless (2051 Views)

Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by DenreleDave(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
ayanbadejo68166:
Some people lost their lives.Loosing a job is small thing na

I know.. But we can avoid this loss of lives and properties..

We can avoid it
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
All I see on this thread are posts by paid miscreants to weaken the protest and cause division.

Wicked souls
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by DenreleDave(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
All I see on this thread are posts by paid miscreants to weaken the protest and cause division.

Wicked souls

Bros. I am not..

I saw shopping mall and businesses looted...

Does It mean I am a bmc too
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by DenreleDave(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
PresidentAtiku:

Wicked souls

Dont forget most of this business owners too went out to protest... How wud they feel iff they get a call that their shop has been looted and razed down..

I am only being concerned
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Bros. I am not..

I saw shopping mall and businesses looted...

Does It mean I am a bmc too
if Nigeria becomes better today they will be proud of their sacrifices
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

I saw a video.. Shoprite at jakande looted.... And some. Places were burnt..

It shud not have led to this

Get lost! And stop quoting me. angry
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by haffaze777(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
Funny enough, it is not only hoodlums that are looting shops..

Even protesters are looting it.... They all pack the lies on hoodlums... I saw many videos and it is obvious that both hoodlums and protesters were looting malls

Protesters = hoodlums
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by DenreleDave(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost! And stop quoting me. angry

Leave my thread.. Very simple
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by ambale(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
But if after the protests, we come get things right nko. Many more people will be fulfilled, we see this as a fight to stop some people livelihood, while some don't even have a life to live at all.
I think you are the one that is cruel here.
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by 8x324: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
haffaze777:

Protesters = hoodlums
[/s]
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by DenreleDave(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
ambale:
But if after the protests, we come get things right nko. Many more people will be fulfilled, we see this as a fight to stop some people livelihood, while some don't even have a life to live at all.
I think you are the one that is cruel here.

Eyah... I am cruel abi.

Do you even know that any govt properties we destroy, we will still pay for it one way or the other..

I will never join anyone to attack private businesses..
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by 8x324: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:
End the protest, end the protest, dem no gree...

Oya now

So many people would be back to square one just because of something we could have avoided..

Some Nigerians are selfish and self centered
[/s]
Re: If the place you work was burnt down, consider yourself jobless by HAccord: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
You can't build a proper country without sacrifices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONFAB: Flashback To The 2014 Proposed States / Divide And Rule, Self Destruct: Why Buhari Sidelined Alaafin And Invited Ooni / Continual Kidnapping: Heavy Protest Hits Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.