Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money (881 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Ladies Dont Wear Panties / Dear Ladies, Dont Marry / Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money by LikeAking: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hi Ladies,

If you need a free place to stay just use this APP.

Unlimited housing and money.

No more, I dont have any body in the UK who will house me.

No more, I dont have any body in the USA who will house me.

No more, I dont have any body in France who will house me.

No more, I dont have any body in LAGOS who will house me.

No more, I dont have any body in PH who will house me.

No more, I dont have any body in ABUJA who will house me.

The world is in your hands now.

GO!

Ladies are becoming stranded in very strange places these days,without any form of shelter,or they just feel like changing their environment,so I came up with this idea that will enable ladies easily find a guy of their choice who will house them.

Also the father of a girl might be making life unbearable for her and she is planing to exit the hell fire called "Home",but she has no one to house her.This app will enable ladies like this find a new home/homes.

This app will connect the lady to numerous guys who will shelter her and give her money with ease.This is the only aim of this app,its not a dating app,etc.

I have this fantastic app idea that will enable ladies easily find a place to stay and also have fun if they free shelter or accommodation.

How will this app work.

This app will create a bridge that will enable ladies easily find guys (mostly) who are willing to take them in and also spend money on them.

No need to be stranded agian.Just pick up this app connect with any guy/guy and he/they will host you/shelter you in his house."Easy right".

You will live in his house and also have fun.

We are talking about mature minds here

Pls give your feed back.
Re: Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money by rafikii: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Olosho app dey disguise grin
Re: Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money by LikeAking: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ladies only

Guys, make una wait first.
Re: Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money by LikeAking: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
rafikii:
Olosho app dey disguise grin

Free housing app.
Re: Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money by LikeAking: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
How una se this idea?

Guys its time to serve womanity.
Re: Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money by Dangrace01: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2020
LikeAking:
How una se this idea?

Guys its time to serve womanity.

If you are for real the idea make sense it would reduce cost of carrying olosho

It would have video call and Google map to confirm location and video to confirm house is habitable and comfortable

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money by LikeAking: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Dangrace01:

If you are for real the idea make sense it would reduce cost of carrying olosho

It would have video call and Google map to confirm location and video to confirm house is habitable and comfortable

Its 100% real.

Babes go enjoy wella.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money by NobleDeSage001: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Design the App first and put it out for Beta testing.
Seeing is believing...

How will you ensure the safety and security of the visitors?
Re: Ladies Dont miss this :These Guys Will House And Give You Lots Of Money by LikeAking: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
Design the App first and put it out for Beta testing.
Seeing is believing...

How will you ensure the safety and security of the visitors?

Good question.

I will look into that.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Urgent 2k / Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee / VIDEO: Drunk Kenyan Female Student Caught Staggering On The Street Of Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.