Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:48 PM

2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency (2360 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: Wike Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidential Bid / 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju / A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
I be Yoruba to the core one.

I joined the endsars peaceful protest before it was hijacked. I warned my Yoruba brothers and sisters that hoodlums have taking over that we should disperse them, then we tried to but they referred to us that mean well to protect the properties as sponsored THUGS and hoodlums attacking peaceful protesters.

Can u now see all the damages done in Yoruba lands including IPODS joining them.

There's no respect and Integrity again for Southwest. Can Edo people Burn Oba of Benin's palace? Can Igbo burn Obi of Onitsha's palace?
Abuja residence prevented the hoodlums amongs the protesters from looting in many places, damages to public properties etc.

I won't talk much. Yoruba we have "betrayed" ourselves unwisely again. Some of them will still come and insult me here but the insults will be re-directed to their love ones.

Is now Igbo presidency comes 2023 and is sure. Any candidates from Igbo must defeat the Yoruba candidate.

Oba of Lagos palace was looted and attacked for his Lagoon speech. Tinubu, Sanwolu have been attacked..all masterminded by the ipob leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Timewaster: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
We igbos are used to their hates and envy.

We've experienced wars even when it was 10 vs 900.

We'v experienced day light robbery and unimaginable marginalisation yet we still progress

We've experienced both army and police brutality yet we still progress

We've experienced their hate and tactics to devide us always but yet we still stay United among our 5 states.

Theres nothing on earth Afonja can do to threaten and Igbo man.

Yes we solidly despise the demons from wasteland till death nonsense

We never wish to associate with you.

When the war starts I'll gladly rape una women and eat una men flesh idiots

11 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by SLAP44: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tribal bigots on the loose.

27 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Darkpanthera: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is Nigerian youth vs politians.

We should not be talking of tribal Presidency.

17 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:
Tribal bigots on the loose.
You're the tribal bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

You're the tribal bigot

Only what I observed in this protest is both the south east, south south and south west are in consonant with the same level of bitterness.

The north saw this and they are afraid of the outcome when the south realizes their strength and match towards Abuja to either restructure or break Nigeria..

Hence thats why they've started tribalizing the whole thing, trying to peach the west against the east...

19 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:

We'v experienced day light robbery and unimaginable marginalisation yet we still progress

We've experienced their hate and tactics to devide us always but yet we still stay United among our 5 states.

You see one of them ipods. Seri nkan? Won ni opolo juwa lo.

You can keep burning southwest down, they will be happy to help you.
If u like blamed it on buhari. Nothing has been burned down in his region.

1 Like

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:

Mynnd44 rule 2,rule 3
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by uniqueboi1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Both Igbo and Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani no go smell President.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Only what I observed in this protest is both the south east, south south and south west are in consonant with the same level of bitterness.

The north saw this and they are afraid of the outcome when the south realizes their strength and match towards Abuja to either restructure or break Nigeria..

Hence thats why they've started tribalizing the whole thing, trying to peach the west against the east...
From the beginning the wise ones amongst us knew it's been
Tribalized...told my Yoruba brothers since last week. they'll curse you with their black mouths.
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Igbaguru: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yorubas watch your back. Don't keep enemies as friends
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Timewaster: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

You see one of them ipods. Seri nkan? Won ni opolo juwa lo.

You can keep burning southwest down, they will be happy to help you.
If u like blamed it on buhari. Nothing has been burned down in his region.

That's what you deserve.

Traitor

In a sane country every Yoruba child should be raised in prison or a cage

You guys don't deserve to be with normal thinking people

Chains will fit your hands I swear

Slavees

3 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Igbaguru:
Yorubas watch your back. Don't keep enemies as friends
Too late. We that we meant well for Yoruba land they called us hoodlums, thugs chasing peaceful protesters.

Oba Akilolu's palace was attaked has a result of his lagoon speech years back. Oba Akilolu now I'm sure will never support Yoruba interest just like me again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by 2mch(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Paid hacks with mental problem deceiving themselves... it’s time to take our region back! No going back! Nigeria will restructure after this. Buhari can go and use the Youths in Katsina for target practice. Or use his children if he survives the chaos.

11 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:

That's what you deserve.

Traitor

In a sane country every Yoruba child should be raised in prison or a cage

You guys don't deserve to be with normal thinking people

Chains will fit your hands I swear

Slavees
Yes we deserved it. I will reward ur people's smartness with presidency come 2023.
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Xscape1993(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
The destruction is everywhere not only in Lagos. Must we add tribal colouration to everything in Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
2mch:
Paid hacks with mental problem deceiving themselves... it’s time to take our region back! No going back! Nigeria will restructure after this. Buhari can go and use the Youths in Katsina for target practice. Or use his children if he survives the chaos.
Buhari will survive it. All the northerners are solidly behind him and won't betray him. We in the south we are too weakling for the Northerners.
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Xscape1993:
The destruction is everywhere not only in Lagos. Must we add tribal colouration to everything in Nigeria?
70% in Lagos. Also hijacked by Igbos. Many Afonja shops also looted
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by 2mch(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Buhari will survive it all the northerners are solidly behind him and won't betray him.we in the south we are too weakling for the Northerners.

Northerner why are you afraid? Opening 100 threads telling us rubbish. This has gone past your useless ethnic sentiments. Yoruba don’t need the presidency if we have regionalism. So don’t worry about that. What you should worry about is finding a job after this is over. You will need it because internet rabble rouser is not a profession.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by mightyhazel: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
inconsequential tribalist... with bloated sense of self worth.. Who cares who you wish to vote for,..and why do u go blurting about igbo presidency after despising yoruba presidency? you think we are in competition with you? you havent experienced anything and you are already squealing like a rat trapped by the door. If u encounter what igbos encountered in this country,you and your ppl would be extinct by now.

fucking tribalistic lots

2 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by flokii: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
See this impostor.. who told you your vote can make anyone president.

We are facing serious issues now, this one is busy thinking of presidency. Yeyerity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Both Igbo and Yoruba no go smell President.
Is Igbo's turn now and I will support all their interest. My people of Afonjas arent smart like our forefathers.
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Xscape1993(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

You are correct, but adding tribe to it was my take. We all know that some bad Nigerians will surely take advantage of this.
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by richie240: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:

We are facing serious issues now, this one is busy thinking of presidency. Yeyerity
Its very easy to spot them!
Look at d foolishness d impostor is spewing.
What's d correlation BTW d dire situations on ground and 'Igbo presidency'?

The heart of man is desperately wicked!

1 Like

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:

Not only my votes many Yorubas are now with me.
Tinubu will support Igbo presidency and no one should tag him a betrayal.
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by nkwuocha: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

You are a big full!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by helinues: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some of us who stood our ground about the unnecessary protest deserved some apologies from those who called us so many names.

The motives was clear right from the onset, Lagos was the focus but my people couldn't see beyond their nose.

You are feel free to support whoever you want in 2023...

That can never stop the moving train
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by uthlaw: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
I be Yoruba to the core one.

I joined the endsars protest before it was hijacked. I warned my Yoruba brothers and sisters that hoodlums have taking over that we should disperse them, then we try to but they refer to us that mean well to protect the properties as sponsored THUGS and hoodlums attacking peaceful protesters.

Can u now see all the damages done in Yoruba lands including IPODS joining them.

There's no respect and Integrity again for Southwest. Can Edo people Burn Oba of Benin's palace? Can Igbo burn Obi of Onitsha's palace?
Abuja residence prevented the hoodlums amongs the protesters from looting in many places, damages to public properties etc.

I won't talk much. Yoruba we have "betrayed" ourselves unwisely again. Some of them will still come and insult me here but the insults will be re-directed to your love ones.

Is now Igbo presidency comes 2023 and is sure. Any candidates from Igbo must defeat the Yoruba candidate.
keep quit abeg,so you are thinking of supporting a language for better Nigeria...youth should take over from this useless old thieves....all we need is changes!
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by DEROX: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin Tribe of professional criminals and thieves want to stop Yoruba
Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by nkwuocha: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Not only my votes many Yorubas are now with me.
Tinubu will support Igbo presidency and no one should tag him a betrayal.

There will be NO TRIBALISM after this new Nigeria will be birth that is if we don't go our seperate ways.

Now get lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 I Will Never Support Yoruba Presidency by Gandollaar(f): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Op won ti get e! Dem don finally get you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow!see As Citizens Of Other Nations Throw Their Support For MNK And Biafra. Pic / Seun Osewa: PDP Has No Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi Is A South Candidate / Total Lockdown In Asaba Today Biafraland 8.8.2022 Pix Attached - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.