Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,055 members, 7,942,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) (37290 Views)

Jail Break At Okere Delta State..prison Burnt Down / Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Roozzaay(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
These jailbreaks are worrisome and frightening

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yet no single police in sight?
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by isaacprinz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
People are breaking jail, maiming, killing and looting the streets some miscreants here are hailing them, with the notion that they have had enough of bad governance, so do we believe that through violence these things can be Achieved? So after releasing all these hardened criminals into the society and the state of Anarchy continues those of you typing from the comfort of your home do you believe you are safe?
Gentlemen pls I beg you all cancel the ideology of violence because what will befall us if this situation is not under control even the common man will wish the protest wasn't even started. This is not the way to Achieve the new Nigeria we seek for, I repeat this is not the way forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Nicoddemus(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
nograv:

The govt is releasing these criminals to cause unrest.

Like they have done in Benin and Lagos state..

You're the most pathetic fellow I've ever met online. You sound too silly
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
Imbeciles, continue freeing hardened criminals.

I pray Boko Haram in the North East doesn't become a child's play to what will befall the South when these criminals are released.

UnaToto
30k per month will not save your soul
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Vokians(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is becoming worrisome. Freeing muderers and hardened criminal into the society does not go well. Please youth has a rethink and turn back to the peaceful protest. Don't support hoodlums breaking prisons and destroying government properties. Thank you.
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Kylce042(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
hood223:
Jailbreak at Okere prison in Warri, Delta state today October 22.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwLhgb2V5sQ

As much as I fear the outcome of the jail brakes. They're still some innocent people there for years without trials, most of our politicians have committed more heinous crimes but walks free.
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Imstrong2(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
KillSars:
Am I the only one sleeping with cutlass this days

Let's just hope that this guys wan go spent some moment with their loved ones...

If truly dem dey correctional home before dem free dem, they should turn a new leaf, if not, no chance of going back to that correctional home coz na street go kill them..
grin grin grin
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Oluromantic: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

You love what?
People have lost their properties and livelihood
and you still endorse freeing of hardened condemned criminals back into the society

wat a shame

dis are not protesters dis are criminals and cultists who have taken opportunity of a noble course dat was started to change our country for good
What do you expect from peaceful persons who come in peace and are replied with violent killing. So you advocate for running back indoor after shooting at peaceful advocators. Those days of carwardice have gone. ..."kill some of them, they will run"... Those days are gone. Killing peaceful youths will make them stronger now. This is what fela foresaw, this is what Nigerians in diaspora support..to overcome fear! Nigerian youths have overcome the greatest enemy of mankind which is fear! I expect more sensibility from you than this.
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by nograv: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nicoddemus:

You're the most pathetic fellow I've ever met online. You sound too silly

Why because I stand with the people and not corrupt politicians

People like you who defend injustice will get theirs in this world or the next I promise you..

It is very obvious the govt is causing mayhem with sponsored thugs and releasing criminals to discredit the legitimate endsars protestors..

You should be ashamed of yourself..
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by vcente(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
The issue of jail breaking is suspicious just as thugs suddenly invaded peaceful protests

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda
bro the ultimate aim is to arm this guy's with sophisticated weapons and tanks, they want to turn Nigeria into Syria, because that's the only way for the escapees to achieve legitimacy in society, please add this to your rants
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Nicoddemus(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
nograv:

Why because I stand with the people and not corrupt politicians

People like you who defend injustice will get theirs in this world or the next I promise you..

It is very obvious the govt is causing mayhem with sponsored thugs and releasing criminals to discredit the legitimate endsars protestors..

You should be ashamed of yourself..

Get off my mention. It'd be foolish trying to educate you
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Elsueno: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Are jails in Nigeria lacking in armed security personnel?
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
But Area too dey over do.

I will be at my hotel room till those miscreants get out of Effurun round-about
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Omoslim26: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluromantic:

What do you expect from peaceful persons who come in peace and are replied with violent killing. So you advocate for running back indoor after shooting at peaceful advocators. Those days of carwardice have gone. ..."kill some of them, they will run"... Those days are gone. Killing peaceful youths will make them stronger now. This is what fela foresaw, this is what Nigerians in diaspora support..to overcome fear! Nigerian youths have overcome the greatest enemy of mankind which is fear! I expect more sensibility from you than this.

There's little connection with wat you wrote and watsup now
mehn thugs have taken over our streets Anarchy in full mode attacking and destroying properties of the common man
releasing hardened criminals back into our society

is dat OK?
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by jumper524(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
The issue of jail breaking is suspicious just as thugs suddenly invaded peaceful protests

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda
e dey pain you say people dey speak truth.
ur eye go open soonest.
continue with falsehood..
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by saintruky(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na once camera man shout holy ghost... Hahaha
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by nograv: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nicoddemus:

Get off my mention. It'd be foolish trying to educate you

Educate me..? Mumu I have a degree in politics with economics and a degree in computer science from a top western university.

I have worked at JP morgan, UBS etc.

It is I who would educate you. You are a clown and one who would gladly side with corrupt elites.

My family earn their keep through honest hardwork. I have been fortunate to have been born to a good family.

The masses have not been so lucky. This revolution has long been overdue.. I have warned my family that not even their wealth would protect them as they hide away in their homes in Lekki and Ikoyi..

That day has come to pass. Read about "youth (demographic) bulge.."

If the Fulani elite dont see sense, worse is yet to come..
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Oluromantic: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

There's little connection with wat you wrote and watsup now
mehn thugs have taken over our streets Anarchy in full mode attacking and destroying properties of the common man
releasing hardened criminals back into our society

is dat OK?
Your president shd know in all his capacity as a leader and from his experience with other countries that what he did on Tuesday night was more than capable to breed anarchy. He knows it and yet began it. One can't do such and not expect pandemonium. It's not even bad in this country. In some counties, it would be more bloody
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Omoslim26: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluromantic:

Your president shd know in all his capacity as a leader and from his experience with other countries that what he did on Tuesday night was more than capable to breed anarchy. He knows it and yet began it.

And you are saying taking the vengeance out on innocent Nigerians is the best way to handle this
so if them destroy everything make people wey loose jobs join them to do agbero and thuggery abi?
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Mycoin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
A child that has never witnessed war will think war is just killing of people only.

They forget war is starvation,
war is rape,
war is deprivation of movement,
war is fear,
war is lack of access to health care,
War brings diseases,
war is homelessness,
War is losing children,
War is losing parents,
War Is losing spouses,
War is losing loved ones,
War is creating an entire generation who will be illiterates,
War is so much more than just shooting guns and ending lives.

Even after war, it will take decades to heal, to reconcile, to build etc

Ask Iraq, Afghanistan, Rwanda, Libya, Yemen.

War in reality is different from war in the movies

When next you wish for war, ask those who have actually witnessed it..

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Oluromantic: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

And you are saying taking the vengeance out on innocent Nigerians is the best way to handle this
so if them destroy everything make people wey loose jobs join them to do agbero and thuggery abi?
When you become a leader, act before you think instead of otherwise. Kill then seek cure over what you can prevent in the first place as the leader of your people.
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Omoslim26: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluromantic:

When you become a leader, act before you think instead of otherwise. Kill then seek cure over what you can prevent in the first place as the leader of your people.

So you are saying the reaction from the Thugs and their destruction of people's livelihood is Ok ?
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by hansomb: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
TecM0:

Anarchy

Rapist and criminals on the streets, expect violence and retaliation on people who got them arrested

Definitely. That's my thought from the onset. Imagine those rapist been released. More rape , more thieving etc especially in this ember month. With no police station to report criminals and no prison to put them in and no court to even here the case. WELCOME TO THE REAL JUNGLE.
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by TecM0: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
hansomb:

Definitely. That's my thought from the onset. Imagine those rapist been released. More rape , more thieving etc especially in this ember month. With no police station to report criminals and no prison to put them in and no court to even here the case. WELCOME TO THE REAL JUNGLE.

Hmmn!!!
Where I stay, since the police station was razed this afternoon and guns looted, we are going out on Vigilantee tour and burn fire. Nobody can sleep again it's a jungle now

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by supercase1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:
The Zoo is falling.....
grin
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by supercase1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
nograv:

Educate me..? Mumu I have a degree in politics with economics and a degree in computer science from a top western university.

I have worked at JP morgan, UBS etc.

It is I who would educate you. You are a clown and one who would gladly side with corrupt elites.

My family earn their keep through honest hardwork. I have been fortunate to have been born to a good family.

The masses have not been so lucky. This revolution has long been overdue.. I have warned my family that not even their wealth would protect them as they hide away in their homes in Lekki and Ikoyi..

That day has come to pass. Read about "youth (demographic) bulge.."

If the Fulani elite dont see sense, worse is yet to come..
show us evidence of your degree infact snap it online to reply us so that we can believe you cheesy
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by nograv: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
supercase1:

show us evidence of your degree infact snap it online to reply us so that we can believe you cheesy

The fact that you didnt even look at "youth bulge" shows me you are an slowpoke..

Go and learn more before responding to me simpleton..

Mtcheww Thunderfire your mama that gave to stupidity like you..
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by supercase1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
nograv:

The fact that you didnt even look at "youth bulge" shows me you are an slowpoke..

Go and learn more before responding to me simpleton..

Mtcheww Thunderfire your mama that gave to stupidity like you..
you don't have a degree just forming Mr enlightened on nairaland so that illiterates and zombies will respect you cheesy hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grin grin grin
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by nograv: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
supercase1:

you don't have a degree just forming Mr enlightened on nairaland so that illiterates and zombies will respect you cheesy hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grin grin grin

Tell me why are executors better for running multi threaded applications in Java??

Which asychronous service was the executor service modelled on?

If comp sci is too hard for an mumu like you.

Give me a reason why an Option is often more cost effective than buying the underlying financial instrument like an equity?

What are the two basic types of option? What model is typically used to price an option?

I know I wont receive an answer because you are an idiot.. cheesy

Standard questions asked in financial services interviews in the west or even asia
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by edego2up(m): 4:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluromantic:

You want warri to carry last before? Make Buhari feel safe now that militant are watching, enough of slavery to the dictators e go soon cast.whatchout for next episode
Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by Funflipper: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Congratulations Nigerians for unleashing terror on yourselves. Remember buhari won't be there when these hoodlums start doing what they know how to do best; robbing your homes and raping your sisters. Why would you cut off your nose to spite your face? Isn't that foolishness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges / Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics / Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.