Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Girlfriend Of Man Who Died After Tweeting ‘nigeria Will Not End Me’ Speaks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girlfriend Of Man Who Died After Tweeting ‘nigeria Will Not End Me’ Speaks (264 Views)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" / Africans Attack DHL For Tweeting "Bushland" Africa Advert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Died After Tweeting ‘nigeria Will Not End Me’ Speaks by Molan123: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
A lady identified as Derin, who is the girlfriend of Oke, the man who was killed 3 hours after he posted ‘Nigeria will not end me’ finally breaks silence.

The lady took to the micro blogging site, Twitter to express her grief.

Derin revealed they had great plans together and his untimely death came as a huge shock to her, even as she got hold of the news on social media.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/22/girlfriend-of-man-who-died-after-tweeting-nigeria-will-not-end-me-speaks/

(1) (Reply)

More Woes For Desmond Elliot, Allegedly Cheating On His Wife With Dr Anu / Spring Field Agro Limited Warehouse Burgled By Hoodlums/youths, Loses Billions / Learn How To Make Money Importing From Japan #freewebinar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.