Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,704 members, 7,951,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu (873 Views)

Ekiti Raises Alarm Over Looting Of Poisonous Food Items / LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by ryloy: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2020

Re: Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by TecM0: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Peaceful protest indeed
Re: Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by Zooposki(f): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
My God. See what our politicians have caused.
Re: Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by ryloy: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zooposki:
My God. See what our politicians have caused.
Yes o Peaceful Protesters
Re: Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by limeta(f): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oh well blame the jihadist
Doing every thing to hold and keep people down.
Re: Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by ryloy: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020

Re: Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by nairalandankrah: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
I BLAME BUHARI FOR ALL THIS
Re: Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by ryloy: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
End SARS grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by chukel(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
nairalandankrah:
I BLAME BUHARI FOR ALL THIS
yes. Because Buhari was among those who carried stones and sticks to vandalise the place, then torch it. Ewu. Idiots never take responsibility.
Re: Video: Looting Of Banks And Shops In Enugu by LAguy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Armed robbers are doing free operation now in the name of protest, I think this is better than to be carry gun and be killing innocent people on top operation.
Let them guys rid on...

Very soon they will start visiting homes on night protest.

Nigerians will get sense last last.

(1) (Reply)

When U Have A Dead Man Ruling You, What Do You Get / This Man Predicted The Exact Events Of The 2020 US Election / Extract From 'sunday Igboho' That Caught Our Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.