Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) (1840 Views)

Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by MrDrey: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
ENDSARS: two police burnt ,one okada man killed in Ibadan (Videos, PHOTOS)

Read details in link below with PHOTOS and Videos

https://livetimesng.com/endsars-two-police-burnt-one-okada-man-killed-in-ibadan-videos-photos/

Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Haaaa and I prayed this never get to ibadan o

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by montumonami(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Same way I prayed it doesn't get to Uyo. Minutes ago it started. I learnt two people have been shot so far
southniyikaye:
Haaaa and I prayed this never get to ibadan o
Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by SoBright101: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by OVB123: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is not the way it was planned, for Godsake two wrongs can not make a right. There should stop, all these senseless killing, enough is a enough.
Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by slimanyd: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
OVB123:
This is not the way it was planned, for Godsake two wrongs can not make a right. There should stop, all these senseless killing, enough is a enough.

The police sef dey fuel this thing more and more. Imagine a police killing an okada man . This alone aggravated the youths and disrupt the police station.

Update
I just walked around ibadan metropolis today and am happy majority of the blocked roads are now free and business activities has returned back to normal. I believe by tomorrow, All other areas will surely pick up tomorrow by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by TecM0: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
They burnt Gbagi Police station, and this means chaos
Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by heendrix(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is getting serious....Even in my area the amount of Police from two Division seeking refuge in my area are just too much hiding in the home of a Major in my area even soldiers are deployed everywhere in my area to prevent hoodlums from coming into the Estate and it's just as tho we're at War. so much fear in the eyes of em police men you can see it and I'm just pitying them I swear sad

Who would ever thought the Safety of Police would be in the Hands of the civilians they once turned against

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by Tonyspecial(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
There is anger in the land

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by whitecake: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
One can only imagine how much of hate these people have been living with.
Re: Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) by yarimo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
so this is what some idiots called peaceful protest

(1) (Reply)

White Cap Chiefs Of Lagos Says Original Staff Of Office(opa Ase) Is Still Intact / Taliban Thugs Carry Out Brutal Murders, Dump Bodies In Mass Graves / 63-year-old Woman Suffers High Blood Pressure After Losing 6.2 Million To Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.