Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community (38231 Views)

Sultan: Always Verify Your Facts Before Reacting – Sokoto Govt To Shettima / "Get Your Facts Right": FG, Peter Obi "Bicker" Over ₦2.17t Supplementary Budget / Sanwo-Olu To Gani Adams: Amotekun, Get Your Facts Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by Ihatemumu: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
nameo:
Those who voted for this man twice, esp the 2nd time after they saw who he was in the 1st term, should share in the disgrace we have in aso Rock presently

You were all warned!!!

Some idioots are still even considering voting for people like Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu, Orji Kalu, Ameachi, Kwankwaso, El rufai, etc in the next election. It seems that most people lose their senses during elections, only to regain it afterwards once e don dey red for them.

Pathetic!!!

Nigerians didn't vote buhari the second time it was rigged
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by authority2006(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2020
bestman09:
sad

Animal talk.

He dodged mentioning the Lekki massacre as if it can be wished away
Are you for real? OK, I agree with you.

NPA/TVC was on fire as a result of bad wiring/Electrical fault...The BRT Buses had Combustion Accident..And as for Sanwo Olu’s Family House ,we heard that one of his Brothers that smokes, lighted a Cigarette close to the store of Petrol at the Backyard...
Since you said Nobody died at the Lekki Toll Gate just know that you are not the only one who knows how to lie. Bubu kee you there!

You're still on this audio Lekki massacre, it looks like you're stuck man. We have been asking for the names of the victims, their families looking for them if it happened that military had evacuated their corpse. The individual cameras that captured the soldiers shooting in the air failed to capture soldiers shooting the protesters dead and equally failed to capture soldiers evacuating dead bodies for secret burial. Then the few ones that have been declared dead had resurfaced on the social media. Propaganda kee you there
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by yemi1504: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
lildonn222:
we'll surely do that

Please we must. Those guys are the enemies of progress and enemies of the Nigeria of our dreams, we must monitor them so that they don't throw spanners into the works of what we are planning to do as they have done in previous general and presidential elections SMH.

PS I have joined the Youth Democratic Party (YDP) Oyo State chapter on Telegram, one of the platforms we youths could use to actualize our revolution and the rejection of the old guard of callous, insensitive and senseless politicians in 2023. You too and other youths should join. DM me for the links sir.

As for the planned nationwide zoom meeting likely to convened anytime soon by the #EndSARS protesters to brainstorm ideas, I just downloaded the Zoom app on Android on to my phone today, maybe you and other youths should download the app too in case of this event meeting happening virtually. I rest my case.

Modified - Just quoted one of the resident senseless Z0mbies of Nairaland SMH. My advice to you - even if you do, your bloc votes can not alone bring APC government into power in 2023, you need to also get the votes of your subservient Yeroba Muzl1ms and Tiffnubu slaves down South too, but we shall surely work to make sure majority of the persons in these groups are no longer under your bondage or forest of slavery. I rest my case.
Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by chinchum(m): 1:41am On Oct 25, 2020
csn01:

then how do you think this burning will end. it is becoming 3much
Sorry if i sounded harsh, burning of govt. properties is not the way forward, they are our common patrimony. The police should step up. Citizens arrest of looters and hoodlums should be in effect too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC / Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.