Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,058 members, 7,946,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

''I Warned Nigerians'' Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose React To Buhari's Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Warned Nigerians'' Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose React To Buhari's Speech (867 Views)

Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose / Fayose React To Ngige Speech "You Must Bring Back Fayose On Saturday" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Warned Nigerians'' Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose React To Buhari's Speech by Pmpm: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
President Buhari has addressed the nations some hours ago on the current state of the nations chaos happening in the country.

Meanwhile ex governor of Ekiti state Fayose has reacted to the president speech says he has warned nigerians about Buhari. He reveals this on his twitter page recently which has got a lot of nigerians talking at the comments section.

What do you think about Fayose comments on Buhari speech ??

Watch below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/10/i-warned-nigerians-ex-ekiti-gov-fayose.html?m=1

Re: ''I Warned Nigerians'' Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose React To Buhari's Speech by ACxxxMAN: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
ok
Re: ''I Warned Nigerians'' Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose React To Buhari's Speech by Godswings(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Does Fayose (former Governor of Ekiti state) ever knows that he himself isn't a saint?

2 Likes

Re: ''I Warned Nigerians'' Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose React To Buhari's Speech by Charleys: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
had to read this link again

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/army-launches-exercise-crocodile-smile-vi-targets-cyberspace/

Where the Nigerian army launched the new operation crocodile smile.

And I checked and read this;

"This is the first-ever cyber warfare exercise to be conducted in the history of the African armed forces."

The Army noted that Exercise Crocodile Smile VI, which would run from October 20 to December 31, would carry out cyber warfare operations to counter negative propaganda by criminal gangs and groups in social media and across the cyberspace.

So when you see people telling you there was no shooting in Lekki, just remember we are at war.

Now check out the meaning of gaslighting in the dictionary

That's why Buhari is silent on Lekki killings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Warned Nigerians'' Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose React To Buhari's Speech by Rhapsodia: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Okay cheesy

So this wan to will pick presidential form come 2023?!

Fayose goan sit down....we know zombies brought Buhari upon....and they might likely bring u upon us again...

1 Like

Re: ''I Warned Nigerians'' Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose React To Buhari's Speech by Pmpm: 4:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay cheesy

So this wan to will pick presidential form come 2023?!

Fayose goan sit down....we know zombies brought Buhari upon....and they might likely bring u upon us again...
Lol
Re: ''I Warned Nigerians'' Ex Ekiti Gov. Fayose React To Buhari's Speech by Fahdiga(m): 5:00am On Oct 23, 2020
I could have gone to the bush to count trees instead of wasting my time to watch that disgusting crap

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana Faults AGF, Says NASS Have Constitutional Right To Summon President / Kwara APC Charman Honorable Bashiru Omolaja Bolarinwa, Impeached / Fulani Man Goes Against Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.