Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,799 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

To Sai Baba Crew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Sai Baba Crew (292 Views)

From Sai Baba To Sai Barabbas (aka George Floyd) / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Sai Baba Crew by Nwadiuto247: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Have you people seen where you landed us?

Una don see am?
Re: To Sai Baba Crew by boyjo: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Have you seen this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4158474/bso-just-took-over-disbanded

Kindly expect more attacks from these new sets of BSOs on your tribe posing as the other tribe; on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc.

I feel you should respond to the Moniker personally rather than insulting each other's tribe.

There is a part B.

Please I will like to beg my fellow Southerners, the Igbos, to be patient with me as you read what's next.

I am told that, you can do your own research, they want to use Nigeria as the testing ground for the new vaccine; the 666 vaccine. You may know it as the Bill Gate Vaccine.

And one of our own may spearhead this from the WTO.
Everyone calm down please...

My question to the Igbos is this: when these new BSOs starts to insult the your tribe pretending to be Yorubas, even insulting the WTO Rep, pretending to be Yorubas, how would you handle it?

My question to the Yorubas is this:
When these new BSOs starts to taunt you for the solidarity you are sharing with the Igbos now using Igbo monikers, how would you respond?

The thread predicted that the BSOs will not perform as the BMC did, and I hope so too.

The BSO will soon start quoting me now o

(1) (Reply)

Application Letter To Aso Rock Cabal / Adamawa State Governor Imposes Curfew Following The Vandalisation Of Government / Why We Don't Need Youths in Nigerian Politice, We Had Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.