Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) (13460 Views)

“The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
ABlAstate:
But the man is from the shithole Abia state, his ideas are needed more in Abia than anywhere else because Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria

I ask again, is the message about Abia state or do you have comprehension problems?
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Coronavirus1: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
This guy is genius i listen before Commenting, if only government can hear all the good advice.
But the youth if u don't have voters card make sure you get one now.

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
We must destroy this Britain terrorist foundation led fulani terrorist completely.

No retreat and no surrender.

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
faithful2911:
Who be Alex

I didn't read this shit. God punish him
You need help asap

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
faithful2911:
Who be Alex

God punish ur useless brain

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Who they talk, were has the being b4 now?

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by faithful2911(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
You need help asap
Lol Papilo cool

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by faithful2911(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Paxxcarl:
God punish ur useless brain
Lol Papilo cool
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Feggie3: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are a good man but look at why it won't work.
1. The government you see are the high commissioners of impunity.

2. Buhari won't sign that reform.
Next election will still be hijacked

3. Go and educate the North and do a massive campaign on the importance of voting a credible leader not about voting a particular political party or voting my brother.

4. Go and educate the entire Nigerians to learn the act of rejecting money or juicy positions by politicians and political Godfathers....

5. I don't even want to ask about the criteria and how we can dictate a youth who will take us to the promise land.

6. About youths participating in massive voting... That will only come when we switch over to electronic voting because I don't see reasons why people will come out to risk getting shot by security forces, just to come and vote in a thief at the end.
People that come out to vote are mostly been paid by politicians coz it's not easy leaving ur daily hustle to come stand under the hot sun. Electronic voting will solve this.

Modified; Just hearing he is even a politician.. Na dem!!

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by pancrowcash: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin

This id1ot did not pay salaries when Orji kalu made him a local Govt chairman in ABA North, at a very tender age!
He is the last Person that should nose into issues that are caused by bad governance.. Ideally, when this matter gets to confronting past politicians, Aba boys will not spare him.
This is a war between the political class (where he belongs) and the poor masses.

Nwa Aba... Tell them !
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by zuto4u(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thunder from sambisa strike u there. Agent of darkness
faithful2911:
Who be Alex

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by pancrowcash: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Hope u we not blame buhari for this ....because ur people voted for d Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLpf4qvBA5k

As an nwa aba e enter ooh... but is the truth.

Our mumu don do.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Emoney07: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmadiAba:
AS Captured by IGBERE TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hy0ZyF7byE

https://igberetvnews.com/1369150/alex-ikwechegh-achieve-goal-endsars-protest-without-blood-video/

He stressed a very vital point from the 15:53 timeline of the video. Honestly that is the way to go. I agree with him. It is not utopian. We must start from somewhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/6195381/strategic-take-over-nigeria
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
WHEN CRIMINALS INVADE PEACEFUL PROTEST YOU CALL THE PROTEST OFF IMMEDIATELY AND RESTRATEGIZE TO AVERT CATASTROPHIES LIKE THIS. undecided undecided
WHO ARE THOSE LOOTING SHOPS AND BREAKING JAILS? ARE THEY PROTESTERS OR AGENTS OF POLITRICKCIANS?
NAIJA YOUTHS ARE JUST LEARNERS THAT NEED GOD'S WISDOM TO FUNCTION BETTER.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by mdchikezie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nazgul:
21 mins video untop whose mb? Biko those of you that watched it should summarize for us. undecided
buy mb kwanu.... how we wan do you self
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by mdchikezie(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
mukthar2000:
Who they talk, were has the being b4 now?

where have you been before now

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by brexit: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Probably the father was Comdr Amadi Ikwechegi the former military administrator old Imo State but he is related to him
Why is he exonerating himself he is among the political class the masses are looking for, let him not expose himself, miserable comforters
Commonsense99:
grin

This id1ot did not pay salaries when Orji kalu made him a local Govt chairman in ABA North, at a very tender age!
He is the last Person that should nose into issues that are caused by bad governance.. Ideally, when this matter gets to confronting past politicians, Aba boys will not spare him.
This is a war between the political class (where he belongs) and the poor masses.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by stieyven(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin

There is no sense in labelling him an idiot. You can criticize without being abusive or abrasive.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
While i don't like violence, but the goals of a protest is usually achieve when you first lay the foundation with violence then dialogue. This is how it has been all over the world.
Humans love their life and investment alot, that is why they are always willing to listen to you the moment you start threatening these two things. This is the reason labour unions will always go on strike before their demands are meant... You can presently see our government running up and down trying to meet some of the demands urgently, courtsey of the violence.
while the protest should have remain peaceful as a wish of every gentleman which i equally belong to, the government would still have been dragging their feet by now and still sending their thugs to disrupt the peace of the protest.
the truth is always ugly to behold.
so, it is petinent to miss the peacefulness of a protest with a little violence before the government will actually start considering demands.
remember, violence is in different shades.

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by ibinaboonline: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Way back when I used to hawk magazines, I approached this guy to buy something or at least help a guy out but the look he gave me, I'll never forget it. Every time I see him I remember that look. He'll never have my vote.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by crown08(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Ask anybody what happened around Igando yesterday, only some of it makes it to the News.

ID YOY CAN DONATE DRONES TO THE ISHERI-IDIMU ALIMOSHO GROUP, PLS HIT ME UP, IT WOUKD BE VERY INSTRUMENTAL IN ANY PART OF THE STRUGGLE
wat happened biko
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by richie240: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Albino, do it in ur backyard in d east.
We've had enough in Lagos/sw.
cool
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by richie240: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHEN CRIMINALS INVADE PEACEFUL PROTEST YOU CALL THE PROTEST OFF IMMEDIATELY AND RESTRATEGIZE TO AVERT CATASTROPHIES LIKE THIS. undecided undecided
WHO ARE THOSE LOOTING SHOPS AND BREAKING JAILS? ARE THEY PROTESTERS OR AGENTS OF POLITRICKCIANS?
NAIJA YOUTHS ARE JUST LEARNERS THAT NEED GOD'S WISDOM TO FUNCTION BETTER.
You speak well but that restrategizing, ehn, pin it to the east.
Enough is enough!
Endsars has been ended, but if it hasn't bn proscribed in ur rwgion, in SE, then execute it there!

As for Lagos and sw, let no devil hide behind ipob agitation to carry out any yeye protests. We don wise.

And if any one of una do strong head, just take it that ur villagers have concluded ur destiny, because, anything u take ur head carry, na u cosam!
cool

Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by PAWG(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Will you shut ur mouth up... We are not only protesting against SARS but bad governance, if we catch u for Europe , we go use u prepare Ji miri oku ( yam porridge)
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by themanderon: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Vickwinners:
He's made some good points.

The Protests would have given the government such a good opportunity to warm itself into the hearts of the people
Unfortunately, that never happened.
This government is not the type that warms itself into any hearts. The only thing they understand is force. If not was the address by the supposed president yesterday heart warming
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Emilo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
For the first time someone has raised very valid points. The first step to changing Nigeria is to sign the Electoral Act Bill and stop the direct influence of the presidency on INEC. INEC must be truly independent.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by akigbemaru: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
DenreleDave:
Where were you since oga? Oya come here

[img]https://i./origin/da/da14c03873b2fa3d2a0952e1af7ea0f1_w200.gif[/img]

Naija ooooo
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Commonsense99: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
stieyven:

There is no sense in labelling him an idiot. You can criticize without being abusive or abrasive.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Dude do you know how many years salary this guy owed his workers, and eventually never paid?
While he appeared to be making reasonable points, these are politicians, they are smooth talkers, reality is, they are all heartless.
those who neglect history embrace misery.
These guy in that video is the yahaya bello of Abia state, hence calling him an idiot is very much justified.
brexit:
Probably the father was Comdr Amadi Ikwechegi the former military administrator old Imo State but he is related to him
Why is he exonerating himself he is among the political class the masses are looking for, let him not expose himself, miserable comforters
Amadi ikwecheghi was actually his first uncle, rumours had it that because of the role Amadi played in bringing Orji kalu up, Orji compensated the ikwecheghi family by carrying this dude along, but he completely bastardized the first political office he was given when he was In his early 20's.
If we keep recycling leaders like this, this country will never move forward. Someone should remind them of their own past misdeeds.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) by Taciturn1: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Ask anybody what happened around Igando yesterday, only some of it makes it to the News.

ID YOY CAN DONATE DRONES TO THE ISHERI-IDIMU ALIMOSHO GROUP, PLS HIT ME UP, IT WOUKD BE VERY INSTRUMENTAL IN ANY PART OF THE STRUGGLE
What happened around Igando?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onoh Picks Enugu Governorship Form, Pledges Loyalty To Ugwuanyi / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” / Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.