Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,107 members, 7,943,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

2020 And It's Impact On Our Mental Health - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2020 And It's Impact On Our Mental Health (187 Views)

Marriage Covenant: Relevance & Impact On Marital Success - SureHome June 2024 / Japa: Impact On Friendships & Family / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 And It's Impact On Our Mental Health by JayJayLaw(f): 2:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Hello Fellow Nigerians.

This is indeed a tough time for us all, but we shouldn't let it get the most of us.

This year has been full of sadness and depressing news from the very beginning for many countries worldwide, ours seem to be worse right now because it is.

We are at war with ourselves, no one knows who is who anymore, the government turn their backs on us and now we cry daily.

Buy I'm here to calm us down with the little I have which are my words, please stay calm. Try to be mentally stable and also be safe. Please stay indoors as that seem to be the best place to be.

If you need to take your mind off the situations of the country, go to other social media platforms like youtube, tiktok, quora and check what's up in other parts of the world. Victory is for those alive and well, not the weak and dead.

I have some videos on my YouTube channel that may help you if interested,I'll share the link below. You can also listen to audio books or podcasts, watch romantic movies or comedy, play games with your family online or physically. Health is wealth and joy right now. May our sufferings not be in vain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHvINNHQBhc
Thanks for the support so far.

Kindly share the ways you are dealing with the current situation and advice for others who are fighting depression.

#STAY SAFE
#EVERY LIFE MATTER
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#ENDNATIONALBRUTALITY

CC
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Family Career In CHY Mall E Commerce Trading With Little Capital. / Fundraiser For A Student's House Rent / Chy Business For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.