Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,193 members, 7,880,716 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. (1269 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. by dealordea(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2011
Just read an article about a woman in Europe filing for divorce after two months of marriage, because her soon to be ex-husband thought it was a good idea to bring his mom on their honeymoon. She showed up at the airport with her husband and his mom was waiting there to go with them. So she was stuck with the mom on their honeymoon.

The husband said in a interview with the newspaper that his mom was way too ill to be left on her own, so he had no choice but to bring her.

When I read the article the first thing that popped into my head was the fact that she still went on the honeymoon, eventhought in the back of her head this guy was history. Why take the trip, then dump him? If him bringing his mom on their honeymoon was so offensive to her, why go? Why not just make your opinion known right then and there, and kick his butt to the curb?.

Is bringing a ill parent on your honeymoon a divorcable offence?. Did the guy do the right thing by bringing his mom with them? providing of course that there was no other option?.
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. by Blazay(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
Is bringing a ill parent on your honeymoon a divorcable offence?.

Yes. He should have discussed it with his wife first.

Did the guy do the right thing by bringing his mom with them?

No. It shows he does not have an ounce of respect for his wife even where he may love his mother dearly.

providing of course that there was no other option?.

Then he should have discussed it FIRST with his wife. Why keep such a thing a secret and a surpise. Not a pleasant thing to do.

I WOULD DIVORCE HIS ARRRRZE IN A JIFFY! cheesy

Useless man!

Sorry, it is a respect and consideration thingy which are key tenets to any successfull marriage even where LOVE is absent. This man is selfish to da bone.

Kudos to the brave woman who got rid of him. Thank God she is not that desperate to stay married to such a man. She clearly read the hand-writing on the wall.

Amen!
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. by ifyalways(f): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2011
Ordinary weekend get-away sef,I leave my kids with someone not to talk of honeymoon angry
The man should have atleast discussed with his wife beforehand. . .The woman sef na one kain ogbologbo,she went and enjoyed or endured the whole trip then came back and dropped her own surprise . . .lol
sickey 1 V sickey 1 = draw game. cheesy

deal_ordea:

Just read an article about a woman in Europe filing for divorce after two months of marriage, because her soon to be ex-husband thought it was a good idea to bring his mom on their honeymoon. She showed up at the airport with her husband and his mom was waiting there to go with them. So she was stuck with the mom on their honeymoon.

The husband said in a interview with the newspaper that his mom was way too ill to be left on her own, so he had no choice but to bring her.

When I read the article the first thing that popped into my head was the fact that she still went on the honeymoon, eventhought in the back of her head this guy was history. Why take the trip, then dump him? If him bringing his mom on their honeymoon was so offensive to her, why go? Why not just make your opinion known right then and there, and kick his butt to the curb?.

Is bringing a ill parent on your honeymoon a divorcable offence?
. Did the guy do the right thing by bringing his mom with them? providing of course that there was no other option?.
IMO,NO.
Truth is it won't happen as I wud make sure mama does not go with us [s]even if it means chaining her to seat at the airport[/s] grin
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. by Blueice4re(f): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
Wat he did was wrong, but dat should not call for a divorce.
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. by becky4real(f): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2011
very funny.
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. by IamtheMen: 4:59am On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. by obowunmi(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2011
The mother is the slowpoke for following her sun.
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. by horny4u(f): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
He should now go and s.ha.g his mum, Mummy's apron. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because New Hubby Bring His Mother On Their Honeymoon. by dealordea(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
horny4u:

He should now go and s.ha.g his mum, Mummy's apron. lipsrsealed

Lol, grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Not Stone-hearted / Uncles Fighting Over Their Dead Parents Property / What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.