Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52721 Views)

Southwest Governors Adopt "Iṣẹ̀ Wà Fùń Ilẹ Wá" As Anthem (Video) / PDP Governors Raise Alarm Over Excessive Borrowings By The Federal Government / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by KingOdart(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

I no go curse your generation cos I know reasonable ones are also in there. You think your tactics will work? Go check again DOA. People son wise up. I have been on Instagram with some Yorubas and of course they never stooped so low to your shallow reasoning.

Abeg go beg sense.okay?

Go and tell that to Nnamdi Kanu that told his people to burn down Lagos
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by vicfajeze: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Nice up. Its no longer EndSARS it is now EndLagos.

Anywhere you are, Either SW, SS or SE let say enough is enough.

Don't allow or support anyone to burn Police Station or any Government properties in your state.

Thanks to Lagosian at Mile 2 that prevented the hoodlums from burning the BRT yesterday. Please let protect our property.

Note: If anyone bring electronics set come meet you to buy at cheap amount, please run. Stolen items are everywhere now.

Don't buy awoof phone, electronics set. Remember, awoof dey purge belle.

God Bless Nigeria.
#ProtectLagos.
true talk
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nku5: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
The South West Governors are two years late. A reps member from Oyo state cried out in 2018 that insurgents/herdsmen have taken over the forests of over 200 villages in his constituency but nobody supported him or said a word in order not to offend Buhari.

Jokers are too scared to face the truth

https://www.nairaland.com/4421569/rep-oladele-insurgents-taken-over
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by daniwise(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:

just wait and see.

even tinubu and our oba were made to run for their life.

and you still believe you're untouchable on no man's land cheesy lol

I didn't even mention anyone and you're now

shivering

So the killings s and destruction in as and s/e is caused by who?what is wrong with your brain sef?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ijah4real: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kyase:
grin
Nobody is infiltrating any region

Lack of home training is affecting the south west now
I could see that your people are overwhelmed with the moral training abi?
I blame you not but the yorubas that give people like you chance to spit thrash.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by amaridigital(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
Yoruba ronu!

Enough is enough!

The events of 1966 ought to have taught us a big lesson when Nzeogwu and his fellow Eastern soldiers killed leaders, politicians and premier of other regions except theirs, destroying things all over the West and North under the guise of Military coup. The yorubas kept quiet but the young Hausa soldiers rallied themselves and brutally murdered Aguiyi Ironsi, leading to pogrom and massacre of Easterners across the North.

The same manner M.K.O & Kudirat Abiola were murdered by our so called friends is the same thing they have started with Asiwaju Tinubu.

All they know is KILL, KILL, KILL because they don't understand politics and can't compete with others fairly.

I appeal to every true YORUBA out there to defend our heritage and leaders from the hyenas trying to HUNT and KILL them, targeting their investments so their influence will die.. Whether EAST, NORTH OR SOUTH, resist them all.

WE are surrounded by enemies from all angle. Please let us protect our own and stop helping outsiders throw our leaders under the bus while they hide and protect theirs.

Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi...

I'm happy some Yorubas now understand their game plan. Can you believe this people spend every single day in the past five years demonizing Tinubu on and offline. Every day non stop. Even when election is over. No one talked about Atiku again even though he was labelled as a corrupt politician during the campaign. Nobody attack Peter Obi again but these people can't stop attacking Tinubu every second while they protect their own politicians. Their evil plan is that the more you read about negative news about someone, the more you tend to believe the narrative. Unfortunately some Yoruba's fell for their antics and supported the attacks on Tinubu's properties. I'm not his fan but the man is not holding any political post for over 12 years.
Why don't they burn down properties belonging to their present and past political leaders? Is Tinubu the one collecting their allocation from FG every month?
We shall find out those sponsoring the attack on Yoruba land and THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Iceberg3: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:
don't worry, let everything die down first.

some people go cry eh! dem go regret all their actions grin they wee remember the road to their ijebu ode,ogbomosho,oshogbo village.

grin grin
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Aninri: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
[You are mentally derainged for singling out nnamdi kanu's People in a protest involving Nigerians across the bud. And by extension has cost them things of inestimable value, ranging from human lives to Properties etc. The gworo chewing clan as always wants to continue their only job of joining heads but this time we've gotten over it. You see how you have shown your foolishness to the world. Your antics is busted till eternity. As we keep strenghtening our bridge.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Iceberg3: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.
There goes another grand opportunity to liberate ourselves from the Hausa Fulani oligarchs...another grand opportunity for the south to liberate herself is about slipping away because of a people so myopic and confused....

Did this monster of a governor raise any alarm when Fasonranti's daughter was killed!??

All the fed govt agencies that they've been listing that were destroyed like NPA etc in Lagos, who make up the bulk of people working there,is it the Igbos?! Is it the SS people?!

I always say it,that they are a curse and a huge abomination to us other south....
I'm South south and it's past time the south south and south east move together and determine our own future....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by lastclaire4(f): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

Nnamdi Kano is just trying to be famous through the situation. Someone I know very well was mobbed in Lagos whose accents were like the northerners.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nwadiuto247: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

You people of the North have been exposed.
Is Buratai an Igbo man?
Is the police IG an igbo man?
They left Lagos to burn but were quick to shoot peaceful protesters. Shame
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
KingOdart:

Go and tell that to Nnamdi Kanu that told his people to burn down Lagos

See you liar and serpent.. Only your likes, fools, take you serious. Try harder . so stale a tactics
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by SalamRushdie: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!

Lemme complete it for you

Yoruba wake up to Buhari ....
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by NairaHercules(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:

just wait and see.

even tinubu and our oba were made to run for their life.

and you still believe you're untouchable on no man's land cheesy lol

I didn't even mention anyone and you're now shivering

Your agbero brothers where massacred this morning by the fulanis for causing unnecessary wahala (Fagba).

Now try us igbos and we go commot una cone-head cheesy grin
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by amaridigital(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Miniso:
Yoruba leaders messed up big time, they lack intelligence, only if they had helped their youths instead of using them for thuggery..

There are more hardened criminals, kidnappers, armed robbers, baby factories, militants, armed herdsmen, uneducated youths, terrorists in the North, SE/SS than in Oduduwa land yet those places are not on fire.
I've said it before and I'm saying it again. We will find out those sponsoring the attacks on Yoruba land and THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES!
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Gandollaar(f): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

So you take us for f00l. So we should unit with you when you only directed the attack on Yorubas?
Why was ONLY Yorubas properties attacked?
Why didn't they attack Igbo businesses as well?
Only Tinubu properties were attacked. Why wasn't otedola and the rest properties attacked?

And Tinubu was singled out cos he supported the use of soldiers.

Let me ask you, why didn't the Lagos island thugs loyal to the Oba fight for him?

What about his resident babalawos and marabouts?

So non indigenes could go into the Oba of Lagos palace and sack him?

Then he is a weak Oba who should be drowned in the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ThatFairGuy1: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gandollaar:
Only Tinubu properties were attacked. Why wasn't otedola and the rest properties attacked?

And Tinubu was singled out cos he supported the use of soldiers.

Let me ask you, why didn't the Lagos island thugs loyal to the Oba fight for him?

What about his resident babalawos and marabouts?

So non indigenes could go into the Oba of Lagos palace and sack him?

Then he is a weak Oba who should be drowned in the lagoon.
I don't want to be doing all these shalaye again. It's Because of Their(all ethics that participated) hatred for Tinubu for the outsting of Jonathan and emergence of Buhari.

That of Oba is broad, Igbos might not participate but they're happy because of his statement on 2019 election
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by themanderon: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

So you take us for f00l. So we should unit with you when you only directed the attack on Yorubas?
Why was ONLY Yorubas properties attacked?
Why didn't they attack Igbo businesses as well?

Why do you guys want to divide the new found unity amongst southern youths? What do you stand to gain? All those shopping malls and plazas they looted do they all belong to the Yoruba's? All the stations burnt in the east do they not belong to the Igbo's? All the rioting in the Niger delta was it not done by the indigenes!? Though I am not in support of violence but I am in support of the fact that for the first time the youths are speaking with one voice. Our country is not working and with these current devils in power it can never work. So much poverty, strife, corruption, greed by the political class etc it can't just continue. our government is borrowing to build white elephant projects and paying themselves while passing to burden upon me and you. For almost 6 months we were on lockdown they did nothing for us. We came out of lockdown they increased fuel prices and electricity bills. We are now discovering palliatives meant for the people in warehouses.
What would you benefit from whatever stipends you are paid to support your leaders who don't give a damn about you. Tinubu has virtually helped himself and his Family with our common wealth now he has eloped with his family leaving you and me behind to face whatever is coming. Wake up bro, whether its the youths of the west, east, the Niger Delta and even the north. These old devils in power do not mean well for you. The future belongs to us all and we must take it from them if they are not willing to give it to us. Divide and rule will no longer work on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by themanderon: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
NairaHercules:

Your agbero brothers where massacred this morning by the fulanis for causing unnecessary wahala (Fagba).

Now try us igbos and we go commot una cone-head cheesy grin

Let us not miss the fact that we have a common enemy. let them not divide the new found unity amongst southerners. its their last remaining throw of the dice. Yoruba's and Igbo's are not enemies. Don't allow their plans to work.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Gandollaar(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I don't want to be doing all these shalaye again. It's Because of Their(all ethics that participated) hatred for Tinubu for the outsting of Jonathan and emergence of Buhari.

That of Oba is broad, Igbos might not participate but they're happy because of his statement on 2019 election
You are pathetic.

For your last paragraph, I am Igbo and I live in Lagos and I'm sad the Oba reportedly jumped into the lagoon and swam to safety.

The mob should have lynched him!
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by mamaafrik(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
sweetkev:
In a country where voters cards doesn't the winner grin
we start from somewhere,no one know the youth can be this brave until we tried.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by mamaafrik(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ohizman73:

Are the youths better or even worse with current developments.
have we tried??
Don't be a coward
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by luluman: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Princeps:
Let's see how long you Northerners & SouthWesterners will survive without NigerDeltan wealth. You slave of a cattle-brained despot.
Is that the reason you want to use us to break Nigeria? God pass you.ONE NIGERIA FOR LIFE
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by luluman: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Shut it Coward!
We already shut it. STOP monopolizing us for your selfish ambition. ONE NIGERIA FOR LIFE
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by mobi99(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
look at them Fulani maloo trying to implore there divide and rule tactics to clamp us down from standing up against northern tyrants... the burning in aba, imo, pH, anambra , enugu uyo , Delta and Edo... na ur forefathers do am.... u dirty pig that sleeps wit cattles in same room. incase u don't know the youths are together to fight for our right, we have been suppressed for too long by those animals from the north who brings nothing to the table , this times ur tactics won't work... naija United we stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by mobi99(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
the Fulani maloo and some religious and tribal biggots are pushing so hard to break us up, so they will continue to suppress us, this is there tactics, to instigate hatred between the south East, south south and the west.. because it baffles them seeing we all fight together side by side in this quest for restructuring... they were told to by any means recreate enemity between ss, se, and sw.... let's not give up on this quest for a new Nigeria, so the blood of those heroes that died in lekki toll gate and all over Nigeria be in vain... let's keep this flag flying, be u Igbo hausa Yoruba, ijaw, Christian or Muslim... let's stand for what is Right, think of what Nigeria would look like wit unity, despite our diversity .... God bless Nigeria, and rest in peace to our beloved heroes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by SoBright101: 1:22am On Oct 24, 2020
We know this already. Their agents are everywhere twisting the story
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Rotentik19: 4:05am On Oct 24, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
bros forget
any project that includes the Yorubas will never work
I don't hate Yorubas God forbid!
I have them many as business partners both Muslims and Christians among them and trust me they're are all trustworthy and good.
I carefully observed their statuses and noticed that none of them supports this government.
Infact after the Lekki massacre they went on banning spree to their so called friends that supported Lekki massacre infact one of them blocked more than 50 contacts in his business and terminated businesses worth millions just because those people are conscienceless and supported the government. yes they screenshot it and posted to their status.
Infact one even recalled an already done business deal just because the person is pro government.

That's when I discovered that we have two versions of Yorubas
Buhari's urchins/Tinubu's criminals who are mainly 98% Muslims
and sane real Yorubas who are mainly Christians and few responsible Muslims and atheists cum traditionalists.

but my problem is that this Buhari's urchins are siding with the enemies and since they're within Yorubas it's very easy to penetrate them with their propaganda and hate thus making it all yoruba affairs and making their opinion look like General yoruba opinion.

so sad it has come to this but southern unity is dead
Having read your comments so far, it is clear that you are chronically ignorant, bigoted & full of hatred. I am not surprised though, it only shows that you're not a bastard.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Rotentik19: 4:19am On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
How does those statements contradict each other.

I warned that Igbos should not join yorubas in that their protest.And
on another topic i said"Thank God yoruba youths are the one burning their oba palace"

where is the contradiction?
So...the #EndSARS nationwide protests, which even gained support from without, was a Yoruba protest ? The police stations burnt in the east were burnt by Yoruba youths also ? Your own stupidity is grade 1.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by SoBright101: 4:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Are you new on this platform?

Beware Nigerians, open your eyes. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

Rotentik19:
Having read your comments so far, it is clear that you are chronically ignorant, bigoted & full of hatred. I am not surprised though, it only shows that you're not a bastard.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by SoBright101: 4:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Are you new on this platform?

Rotentik19:
So...the #EndSARS nationwide protests, which even gained support from without, was a Yoruba protest ? The police stations burnt in the east were burnt by Yoruba youths also ? Your own stupidity is grade 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.