Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:33 AM

2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions (158039 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / 2011/2012 Unilorin Remedial Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nnajohn06: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
BammyH20:

@Ethud no mind Bigbugben.He is just teasing u or shud i say he his angry because u were asking what u should score.He may be right though,cos considering the competition around, u dont need to ask anybody wat u should score.But if u wish to hear suggestions,I will say try and score 100% cos anything below that point does nt gurantee u admission(Even that point does nt gurantee u admission o)@Bigbugben u don dey vex?No vex my bro.U know say u don pass 2ru all this stage naaw.Pls no let unilorin use us do scape goat.@all i think its time to start sharing ideas,cos it helps a lot.ls no let unilorin use us do scape goat.@all i think its time to start sharing ideas,cos it helps a lot.
gud talk,my guy. I tried posting somfin similar earlier but my batter went flat. @ethud and estolad, i understand you both are aspiring to study information and comunication technology, you guys had better woke from ur slumber and keep ur eyes wide open, by telling you to score 38% bigbug was actually being ironic(or rather spoke in proverb.lol), you got to tighten ur belt and aim at scoring somfin far more than 50% to stand a chances. @all, gud day. time to start sharing ideas,cos it helps a lot.ls no let unilorin use us do scape goat.@all i think its time to start sharing ideas,cos it helps a lot.
[quote][/quote]gud talk,my guy. I tried posting somfin similar earlier but my batter went flat. @ethud and estolad, i understand you both are aspiring to study information and comunication technology, you guys had better woke from ur slumber and keep ur eyes wide open, by telling you to score 38% bigbug was actually being ironic(or rather spoke in proverb.lol), you got to tighten ur belt and aim at scoring somfin far more than 50% to stand a chances. @all, gud day.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by mystolad(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
thanks @nnajohn06 and @bammy, can someone pls guide me through, wil i have to pay before the pre-registration? if "NO" can't open the pre-registration page. Also, what subject combination will you advice me to upload.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Ehud(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
@bbb i definitly know u cant be serious@bammy and john thanks 4 d clarification @myslotad u re good with ur chioce, but hope u considered ur grades. I have my WAEC complete but went 4 those with higher grades.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Ehud(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
1 could never know where d grades will come in handy, or is having C6 in ur best 5 subjects o.k
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Olawalexy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
wasup guyz?
Hop u guyz ar nt goin 2ru much stress in getin d form. Those dat reside around iyana iba/okoko should go to UBA bank @ okoko i.e, along badagry xpresway, lagos 4 d form. Its easy n no stress.

Haz any1 registerd 4 d xam?
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by babsadewa(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
hello my peeps, d unilorin admission portal is not responding, is it like that over there?
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by arsenwise: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
This is a candid advice to all unilorin admission seekers,you all should hope for the best and expect the worse.my prayer is that unilorin should admit all those that made the required cut off for their various department but i must confess that is not possible.people with low grades may be admited and somtimes people with high grade be rejected,that is the irony of life that why i said you should hope for the best and expect the worse.even after you see your name on the school site that you are admited,there is alot of challenges ahead,e.g a medical student turn primary education student,a law student turn islamic student,a science student turn physical education student popularly known as jumpology by the student.e.t.c I wish you all the best in your post ume exam and please don't be too anxious because you might be dissapointed by the better by far university.UNIYONU.cheers! Add me on 2go -arsenwise be admited and somtimes people with high grade be rejected,that is the irony of life that why i said you should hope for the best and expect the worse.even after you see your name on the school site that you are admited,there is alot of challenges ahead,e.g a medical student turn primary education student,a law student turn islamic student,a science student turn physical education student popularly known as jumpology by the student.e.t.c I wish you all the best in your post ume exam and please don't be too anxious because you might be dissapointed by the better by far university.UNIYONU.cheers! Add me on 2go -arsenwise
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by BammyH20(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
@mystolad its nt until u pay b4 u can upload oo,its just dat the page is nt opening.The problem is general 1 cos a girl 4rm abuja just gave me a call few minutes ago that she could nt also open d page.@ethud whenever i login and see ur post,sumtin keep on telling me u will get admitted 4 dat ur course.Pls dont relent in ur effort to get there.Also,I dont think there is no problem wit having c parallel in ur result since u av it in one sitting.@Nnajohn I greet oo.I pray we both run round ilorin when the admission list comes.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
i beg oh make una no dcive ursefs oh, ur bst 5 does nt necessarily mean ur bst 5 oh, na d 1se partainin 2 ur cursio, go chck jamb brochur if u no knw dm oh. make u no go face tanke afta admission oh. ~usmaniacaliqual~
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Olawalexy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
@arsenwise- whats d meaning of what u just said pal, sorry i didnt get u. Ar u encouragin dos guyz out dere or u'r wishin dem bad luck.

They dnt need dat kind of advice, what they nid now is encouragemnt nt ntin else.
U'r talkin as if u'r a victim of dos tins u mentiond.

@usman- u'r right bro.

@all aspirin stdnts- d major reazn y ppl fail dat xam is because of tension i.e. they'r nt rlaxd. Just rlax, pray nd aim high.
Dnt let any1 dull u or kil ur morale.

JUST CHILL,
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Ehud(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
@bammy thanks, wishing u and every other persons best of luck. Pray we all laugh at the end
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Ehud(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
usmaniacaliqual:

i beg oh make una no dcive ursefs oh, your bst 5 does nt necessarily mean your bst 5 oh, na d 1se partainin 2 your cursio, go chck jamb brochur if u no knw dm oh. make u no go face tanke afta admission oh. ~usmaniacaliqual~
yeah, but some courses no dey brochure. Checked mine on thier website.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by mystolad(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
I wouldn't knw if 2-sittings is allowed.oth Neco(all in C's). @all, kindly advice on best 5 subject requested by unilorin,
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by ifewise(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
The truth is unilorin is one of the most useless universities in nigeria as concerns admission process,(1) I suggest yu have a geniue insider who is willing to help (2)runs yur postume exam so that yu can score 100%(3)study hard as if every thing depends on studying&and pray very hard like a madt prophet as if everthing depends on prayer . (4)don't put yur heart 100% on the admission and also have an alternative.(5)N.BIf yu score 50% does nt mean yu will be given adm,those that score 20%,35% in postume, yu see their names in 1st list.for those that choose ilorin as 2nd choice yu need the mercy of god to be admitted.am nt discouraging anybody because with God all things are possible but be ready for hypertension frm unilorin,that just the truth the truth is bitter.all the best
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Olawalexy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ifewise-unilorin wil neva n haz neva admitd any1 dat got below 50 in putme since d inception of computa basd test.
U guyz shuld stop scarin pple wit ur fake stories na. I tire o.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Olawalexy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ifewise-unilorin wil neva n haz neva admitd any1 dat got below 50 in putme since d inception of computa basd test.
U guyz shuld stop scarin pple wit ur fake stories na. I tire o.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by BammyH20(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
Unilorin is this,Unilorin is that.Oh gosh!!.Everything looks clumpsy and nt promising at all.Somebody shuld tell me d real fact.Do they choose @ random? because this one  i'm hearing that sm1 with 25% might be on d list while sm1 wit 80% would be left out dey scare me ooo.@Edud u ar welcome.we'll meet at d top.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Olawalexy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
@bammy- dnt let any1 intimidate u. I'm a stdnt of d skul n also opurtund to hav a sincere mother in d senate buildin.
Get a gud score in ur xam nd pray ova it. Dats all. Evn if u av som1 who wants to help, u need to pass d xam first. Get dat.

Unilorin is among d few institutn in naija dat cherish merit.
Som courses might b competitive dat u ll need a stupendous mark to get dem.
Once u start listenin to dese pple, dats wen u start havin probs.
Just pray hard n aim high.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by ednut1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
As a student too, i wan to agree wit odas dat ilorin admission is dodgy, as far as am concerned it is 20% merit nd 80% baba ijebu, cos each year dullards scale thru and gt sent packin.even dt pume is shit, it is nt a real test . Bt u stil hv a chance tho jst hp god is on ur side
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Bancoley(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2011
@bigbammy,etud What is d difference btw d e-tranzact & virtual card,are we buying d 2 seperately
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Bancoley(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
Nnajohn06:

gud talk,my guy. I tried posting somfin similar earlier but my batter went flat. @ethud and estolad, i understand you both are aspiring to study information and comunication technology, you guys had better woke from your slumber and keep your eyes wide open, by telling you to score 38% bigbug was actually being ironic(or rather spoke in proverb.lol), you got to tighten your belt and aim at scoring somfin far more than 50% to stand a chances. @all, gud day.    time to start sharing ideas,cos it helps a lot.ls no let unilorin use us do scape goat.@all i think its time to start sharing ideas,cos it helps a lot.
gud talk,my guy. I tried posting somfin similar earlier but my batter went flat. @ethud and estolad, i understand you both are aspiring to study information and comunication technology, you guys had better woke from your slumber and keep your eyes wide open, by telling you to score 38% bigbug was actually being ironic(or rather spoke in proverb.lol), you got to tighten your belt and aim at scoring somfin far more than 50% to stand a chances. @all, gud day.   

can u plz xplain d work of e-tranzact & virtual card. am i buying 2 seperately.dats 2000@bancoley
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by akay49(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
Pls everybody a friend of mine need d form where can he get it in ibadan & hw much is it
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by babsadewa(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
Gud day pals, pls, has any1 done his/her reg 4 post utme? pls i'm asking on behalf of my broda.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by BammyH20(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
Thanks olawalexy.This is my final step to greatness no factor watsoever(except God),will stop me.@Bancoly I dont know more abt d e-transact stuff,mayb sum 1 else in d house shld do dat.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by akay49(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
Pls everybody in d house i need a urgent reply
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by mikelbay(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
I want to kno if it's possible to do change of course/institution twice and maybe it will require different pin
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 19, 2011
A wise man listens when d wise one speaks; say a white man.
@bamy: y i go vex, a simple ans to a straight questn.
@ednut1: review d previous page: i dn't undastand ur last post bt 1, were u said 'nw u knw y ur girls r coming to ilorin and d likes'.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by weizman(m): 1:08am On Jul 19, 2011
@all,there's one fact you gyz have failed to recognise, what arsenwise's tryin to say is dat unilorin isn't a school for the sluggard. Even after you have gained admission you must learn to be tough, this most ppl have failed to understand and has turned thousands out a year after being admitted.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by weizman(m): 1:46am On Jul 19, 2011
@all, my last post wuzn't meant to scare anybody, it's meant to create an awareness in those of you that might have been told in your various tutorial centres that after jamb and post-jamb the burdens reduce.It may be so in other universities,but unilorin, dont expect that.I'm advising especially the prospective students of the basic medical sciences,law and engineering faculty to tighten their buckles. I hope to see you guyz dis session. Try and keep your heads up gyz, may God be with us. Capital Weizman@fb, wezmanesuola@2go and waezman@twitter
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by weizman(m): 1:55am On Jul 19, 2011
efile fun weiz una homeboy naa ni wink
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by ednut1(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2011
@bbb the gal went to ilorin for runs, her mother knows the registra.
Re: 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2011
pls how do i go abt d online registration after paying d fees at d bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101)

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / FG Reaction On ASUP Strike In Polytechnics / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.