Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (67731 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by charlesucheh(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
you people should keep spreading the lies!

Weldon!

that's how you brought in Christianity to my people without in sighting them on the need to love and develop each other. Now they've been engulfed in this lies and made to look stupid even to you people..

you can lie to all, but not to the ones like me that have redeemed ourselves from the deceit of the Renaissance days to now... life after death is still a mystery to mankind, and the good we do while alive, is what will earn us a place in the after life..... Nobody should come and write or discover rubbish to wash my brain.

the Binary existence shows the reality of good and evil! choose WISELY!!!! make OYIBO no deceive you...

#Endrecyclyedgovernance.

1 Like

Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Hier(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Salmoneus:

Tell that to the slaves that perished in the Atlantic...only reason why you're a christian is because the whites were stronger than your ancestors, nothing more, the same missionaries that came to Africa went to Japan, today over 80% of Japanese identify as non religious, in Africa however hunger and suffering prevails with a highly religious society...

I know God for myself. I have a personal relationship with God, God speaks to me, God gives me instructions, what to do and how to do them. I have tasted church and I have tasted church, the difference is huge, that you went to church does not mean you will know God. God is a Spirit and you know when you have His Spirit that of a truth, this is God, see this things are real and I'm not trying to make myself feel better. Get a good church and ask for the infilling of the Holy Spirit, nothing beats that awesome presence you feel when you are in His presence, the awesome fragrance, the peace and the joy that comes with it. God gave you an extra day more so you can choose to repent. Repent and God would see you through.

1 Like

Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by boyjo: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Liars!
Thieves were also crucified that day and even before that day.
Scripture declares that not one of HIS bones were broken.
Scriptures cannot be broken you Liars

John 19:36
These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: "Not one of his bones will be broken,"

Thanks for not believing these liars!
Macsjebs

Amotolongbo
SLOVFO
damosky12
Righteousness89
Dominatrix
thaoriginator
OBA117
themanofbet1
Zenithpeak
Okortor
Vyzz
Barcakingly1
Karmatyra
Oteikwu1
Donspicey
Built2last
saaphiere
victorioushands
Judybash93
Pelecius
MagicBishop
Smooyis
Plead
Hier

iramure
JoeEeL
Frowland
Salmoneus
mrkings84
Bahamas95
lordatkinson07
4tomandchi
Twenty8
SilverNorGold
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Saig: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
thaoriginator:
grin

Whatta bombaclaaaaat lie from ah pit ah hell!

Mi hate fi buss unu bubble buh, a lie dem ah tell unu inna double.

Ah who dat weh link the bloodclaat nail with di events written inna di fairytale story book.

Dem pussyhole deh dem ah take unu fi granted.

Smaddy hafi sidung and think a likkle.

Repent. Jesus loves you. Acts 2:37-38
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Joshcoli(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jesus rose from death... Those bones belongs to someone else
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by thaoriginator: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Saig:

Repent. Jesus loves you. Acts 2:37-38
grin

I'm a traditionalist

I no dey follow-follow

Even my momsy and popsy no fit force me to go to the mosque.

So get that into your thick empty skull
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by dingbang(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lmao...idiots.

Not one of his bones shall be broken from his body..

Nail ko, hammer ni.
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Emoney07: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Jeromejnr(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
michoim:
Fragments of ancient bones the report says; then the report is not right, because the Bible says none of his bones shall / was broken...

Interesting analysis. (I also agree)

But that scripture mainly referred to when the roman soldiers broke the legs of the theives and they wouldn't break Jesus's own.

And remember, there is another scripture that says "all my bones are out of joint".

But apart from all these, I believe none of His bones were missing from His body as you say.
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by 02Kebreal(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davash222:
Nonsense and Researchers!
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by boyjo: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emoney07:
really

Liars!
Cruxifition was their normal way of killing criminals years before that day.

These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: "Not one of his bones will be broken,"
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by KingDash: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The fact is that crucification was one of the numerous punishments in the ancient Roman Empire.

Jesus Christ wasn’t the only person crucified then, many men would have also being crucified. Some earlier apostles of Christ could have also being crucified like him.

The nail could have been the one for Christ or someone else.
it's for someone else, Jesus is not real.
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Franzinni: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
saaphiere:
The Lord liveth.
this is not Jesus my dear

This just shows how years of brain washing and setting can lead people to believe anything .
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by boyjo: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
boyjo:

Liars!

GOD bless you for not believing those liars.

GraceMicheall
obojememe
GolDRoger
Zchi1052
somehow
ehinmetan123
michoim
Emmyloyalty
crackhaus
crackhaus
pozehnani
gensteejay
IJOBA2
Harrykn
Nancy1986
daddytime
kingxsamz
Oizatobad
Davash222
Gudiza
Breadnote
BlackTrice
Shadysen
buttlover
thaoriginator
Lifepodcastng
ifyy07
chrisbisi
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by musicwriter(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
The bone and nail have nothing to do with any Jesus because there was no virgin born, crucified, resurrected Jesus. Its mythology.

The Roman empire has been crucifying rebels or criminals for thousands of years before Jesus supposed time because crucification was the Roman way of punishing severe crimes. Rome used to crucify up to 500 rebels per day in Judea alone!.

In the book, Jesus never existed, the author Kenneth Humphreys, wrote ''at the height of the siege of Jerusalem the Romans were crucifying upwards of five hundred captives a day before the city walls – dead heroes called Jesus would (quite literally) have been thick on the ground. Not one merits a full-stop in the great (bible) universal history.'' The bone and nail some of you adore here could actually have been that of a murderer!!.

Yet, among the thousands of crucified rebels and criminals, Rome never knew the Jesus in your bible!!.

Stop this Jesus nonsense because you're making a fool of yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by boyjo: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
boyjo:

Liars!

You are blessed for not believing those liars!

Adrian9
DenreleDave
operAhdam
madridguy
marvelphysics
NairalandDoctor
bro4u
Hateandthunder
Okortor
Enudapan
oluwatosink
Sapiosexuality
ATEAMS
Judolisco
Merimental
fredoooooo
somehow
GeneralPula
MurderX
Sunnycliff
youtube9
OgbanjeProphet
charlesucheh

1 Like

Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
The bones of the fought against injustice in Rome.
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by ELEYINJUANU(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is a big lies and blasphemy, it's not the nail used for Jesus crucification, because my Jesus rose on the third day, his body never remain in the grave.
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Pelecius: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
KingDash:
it's for someone else, Jesus is not real.
grin grin grin
Alright Mr. Omniscient
You know ALL THINGS, hence we should believe your claim grin grin grin
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by cooltola(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. [b]1_corinthians/1-25.htm
Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”[d]
[/b]
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Pelecius: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
musicwriter:
The bone and nail have nothing to do with any Jesus because there was no virgin born, crucified, resurrected Jesus. Its mythology.

The Roman empire has been crucifying rebels or criminals for thousands of years before Jesus supposed time because crucification was the Roman way of punishing severe crimes. Rome used to crucify up to 500 rebels per day in Judea alone!.

In the book, Jesus never existed, the author Kenneth Humphreys, wrote ''at the height of the siege of Jerusalem the Romans were crucifying upwards of five hundred captives a day before the city walls – dead heroes called Jesus would (quite literally) have been thick on the ground. Not one merits a full-stop in the great (bible) universal history.'' The bone and nail some of you adore here could actually have been that of a murderer!!.

Yet, among the thousands of crucified rebels and criminals, Rome never knew the Jesus in your bible!!.

Stop this Jesus nonsense because you're making a fool of yourself.
The bone and nail have nothing to do with any Jesus[b] because there was no virgin born, crucified, resurrected Jesus[/b]. Its mythology
This is a very serious claim. How can you prove this? You make this claim as if you are omniscient – you know ALL THINGS.

Yes, the Romans crucified folks as a capital punishment but how come you miss the part that it was not thousands of years before AD.
If you can get a simple factual claim wrong, why should we trust you on any other unproven claim?

Very funny. I read your quote over an over again to see how it follows. I can only conclude that this is another example of non-sequitur
Again, if you read the article, it was not concluded that it MUST belong to Jesus; rather, someone else linked it to Jesus because of… (you should read the article to find that out). And as being shown already, many Christians reject the idea that it belongs to Christ; quoting the scripture which says ‘none of his bones shall be broken’

Another blunder. Get informed on topics before you embarrass yourself. Read about Tacitus, Josephus and others. For the record, the two mentioned are regarded as great Roman historians. If you disagree, I won’t be surprised

Stop this Jesus nonsense because you're making a fool of yourself
Let me edit this since it looks like it was meant for you
Stop this (anti)Jesus nonsense because you're making a fool of yourself
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by cooltola(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
cooltola:
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. [b]1_corinthians/1-25.htm
Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”[d]
[/b]

Stop arguing with unbelievers , instead preach the gospel, pray for them and leave them alone.
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Donwis05: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Hier post=95245332]
Read this carefully and reevaluate

Islam and Christianity all took their root from one source which is Abraham

Moses himself wrote the Torah while the different Prophets wrote their own books.

My point is, according to the Torah and the Prophets which is the book the Jews still use till date. They believe a messiah would come. They believe the messiah would die for the sins of men as written in the book they read, they believe the Messiah shall be called the Almighty God, evidently, God is a Spirit and that was why the Messiah was born through the power of the Holy Spirit so He would be who He was said to be. Do your findings?

Unfortunately, Islam did not stem from Abraham, only Christianity which is the fulfillment of the old testament (i.e Torah and the prophets) did....

Note: Ishmael the product of Abraham's adultery with hagar was later sent away as a bastard child which he was... But thru Isaac the Son of God's covenant with Abraham came Judaism which is where Jesus Christ came from before he established his CHURCH (i.e Christianity).

So please, take note.
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Donwis05: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hier:

Read this carefully and reevaluate

Islam and Christianity all took their root from one source which is Abraham

Moses himself wrote the Torah while the different Prophets wrote their own books.

My point is, according to the Torah and the Prophets which is the book the Jews still use till date. They believe a messiah would come. They believe the messiah would die for the sins of men as written in the book they read, they believe the Messiah shall be called the Almighty God, evidently, God is a Spirit and that was why the Messiah was born through the power of the Holy Spirit so He would be who He was said to be. Do your findings?

Unfortunately, Islam did not stem from Abraham, only Christianity which is the fulfillment of the old testament (i.e Torah and the prophets) did....

Note: Ishmael the product of Abraham's adultery with hagar was later sent away as a bastard child which he was... But thru Isaac the Son of God's covenant with Abraham came Judaism which is where Jesus Christ came from before he established his CHURCH (i.e Christianity).

So please, take note.
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Ekemeze: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Laurelita(f): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please go and look for the ower of that bone. The Lord Jesus never broke a bone. John 19:36, For these things came to pass to fulfil the scripture, "NOT A BONE OF HIM SHALL BE BROKEN".
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Roma again... They want to put it in museum so gullible people will pay yo watch it, can they tell us how many people they crucify after or before Christ Jesus Might be one of these people they crucified, we are wiser , we are not paying a dime to come and watch it... Go and take care of crisis rocking Roman Catholic already... Gayest
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Realfrankie(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
What a dumb research
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by leofab(f): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hier:
That's not true.

One God created the whole world, and Africans were known for serving some diety when the missionaries came. The chances are, its either they serve the true God or lesser gods.

The African god would condemn babies to the jungle base on fortune telling

The African god condemned the birth of twins.

The gospel made all these history.

And the fact still remain that, the gospel has brought peace and joy to countless many.

prior to your signature... in what language did Adam named the animals and who named the animals in the remaining languages of the world ?
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
saaphiere:
The Lord liveth.
remove this picture, this is not yehsua before I slap ur bumbum
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by Goalnaldo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. May the Lord be Praised..

Anytime I read about the love and sacrifice of Christ, the image of President Mohammadu Buhari comes to my mind.. His love for Nigeria, his unparalleled patriotism and his sacrifice for the betterment of Nigeria set him apart from our regular politicians and past leaders.

President Mohammadu Buhari is undoubtedly the best President alive. Thank God for the great man..

May God bless all Christians.
May God bless all Muslims.
May God bless all Traditionalists.
May God bless all Atheists.
May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Jesus and BUHARI shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. There are the polar opposite of each other, you swine! angry
Re: Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix by omojeesu(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oh! No!

End times deception!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.