Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it (1625 Views)

Oppositions Should Focus Their Attacks On Apc And Leave SW Out Of It / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by TheGreatFinesse: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ctorch:
When next you want to protest, organise yourselves and leave South west out of it if you don't want your protest to be Infiltrated with sentiments and goals of the protest defeated.

That's just an advice for a successful protest if the protesters really want to achieve anything reasonable with the protest.

But Immediately you allow them into your protest your ranks and files in the protest will be broken with all forms of sentiments and propaganda.

ADVICE FOR FUTURE PROTESTERS.

1 Like

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by monex(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
I disagree. The problem with this protest is Igbos. Yoruba played their part. Tinubu's properties have been burnt to the ground . When it was Igbos turn to raze Peter Obi and Obiano (the Patrons of SARs officer Nwafor) Igbos caught cold feet like the cowards that they are. Everything about Igbos is fake. Their products are fake. And even when it comes to protest, they are fake revolutionaries. Any revolution with Igbos ends in failure.

which of Tinubu's properties was burnt to the ground?
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by edoairways: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
I disagree. The problem with this protest is Igbos. Yoruba played their part. Tinubu's properties have been burnt to the ground. When it was Igbos turn to raze Peter Obi and Obiano (the Patrons of SARs officer Nwafor) Igbos caught cold feet like the cowards that they are. Everything about Igbos is fake. Their products are fake. And even when it comes to protest, they are fake revolutionaries. Any revolution with Igbos ends in failure.
Are you ok?
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by edoairways: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The revolution is not limited to Lagos. Peter Obi and Obiano supervised the slaughter of dozens of Igbo youths by SARS officer Nwafor. And YET, the cowards called Igbos will not act. Fake people. Fake revolutionaries. You are not ready.
And who told you they didn't act? . So those buildings destroyed in the east where owned by spirits I suppose
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Am I not one of them? I don't give a damn what tinubu ass lickers say about the protest., so long as it's peaceful. They should blame tinubu for raising those thugs in the first place because same are always seen snatching the ballot boxes openly. Its his boys against him, period. I don't know entrance into Oba Akiolu Palace, Tinubu's boys do. His supporters are the ones who are pained, not the entire youths of southwest. I don't blame them. Its Tinubu's charm at work. Charm don turn water. My dad is of the descendant of Pa Jakande, the former gov of lagos while my mum, an edo woman. I can vie to be lagos governor tomorrow but I'm not interested. My fellow lagosians need sense. Hiding under tinubu is hiding under bondage. I was one of those who ended his empire in edo. Lagos must be free. We want a progressive lagos where any of my people regardless of his or her background could be governor or commissioner without knowing any godfather, from whom he'd be taking orders. Our generation must move this country forward. Our politicians are our worst enemies. Ilu Eko a gbe wa ooo

Their moniker no reach 5
Its obvious Fulanis want to destroy Tinubu but they still need Yoruba's to prop up the administration for them,
They know if Yoruba's totally withdraw their support, it would be a strictly Northerner govt
So while they slowly roast Tinubu, they shift attention to igbos and let us fight our usual chicken fight,
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
edoairways:

And who told you they didn't act? . So those buildings destroyed in the east where owned by spirits I suppose

Leave those guys alone in their Lagos-Ibadan express sentiments and propaganda
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Their moniker no reach 5
Its obvious Fulanis want to destroy Tinubu but they still need Yoruba's to prop up the administration for them,
They know if Yoruba's totally withdraw their support, it would be a strictly Northerner govt
So while they slowly roast Tinubu, they shift attention to igbos and let us fight our usual chicken fight,

Which chicken fight?

You guys ain't worth dealing with.
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Which chicken fight?

You guys ain't worth dealing with.

E-Wrestler

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

E-Wrestler

Which other properties did igbos destroy in Lagos?
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
can you all see that this mumu is a paid Divisor of the south,take a look at his topics,may your family members encounter the same fate like those killed at LEKKI,where are the mods,have they been bought too,this man should be banned permanently,seun are you sure you are not paid to allow these miscreants
My Ibo , Yoruba,Ijaw and Middlebelt,let no Hausa-Fulani divide us anymore anywhere,when you see any anti southern or pro -Fulani-Hausa comments,learn to use the report button (8 or 2) to remove such comments
Yorubas are not fools. Everybody knows the enemies of Tinubu and the Oba of Lagos. Why are they singled out to destroy their properties. Are they holding any political office at the moment?
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by mamaafrik(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Yorubas are not fools. Everybody knows the enemies of Tinubu and the Oba of Lagos. Why are they singled out to destroy their properties. Are they holding any political office at the moment?
who are their enemies??
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:27am On Oct 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
who are their enemies??
The Eastern swines that are still bitter over 2015 and 2020 defeat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat / Abia: Work Commences At Osisioma Junction, Aba-ikot Ekpene Nov 23 / Daily Trust Newspaper May Plunge Nigeria Into War With Inciting Headlines

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.