Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation (6289 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Bennysam: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
He edited his post before you came.

OK sorry

2 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Dreyton36: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Totô kii u there
Ur gbola go hang

#Buharimustresign
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
funkmrflexx:
She always gives excuse like she's tired , she wants to sleep, she's not in the mood blah blah blah. We haven't had sex in a very long time . Sex creates a tighter bond in a relationship but now I'm no longer feel d vibes anymore. I talked to her about it but she said sex is not food and it's not important in a relationship. I even threatened to cheat on her but she's no budging. She does everything else well . Cooking and cleaning. But the sex part is dead . I don't even feel it for her anymore.
What do I do and she's not ready to get married now before some people say i turn her 2 slave o
She's in school and I'm basically the one sponsorship her . So she's gaining more than me in the relationship

She's just using you to get through school.

Once she's through with school, she'll japa.

5 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by genii96(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
"Sponsoring her in school". OTONDO

1 Like

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by jasman1: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
You’re like a family member knucklehead. She’s there for the support she’s getting dude, you’re not the main guy,wake up and stop dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Mairice125: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Listen ,if na your name go dey that certificate oya naa sponsor but if not you be MUMU.Seconldy she is denying you sex because you are not good at it !!!.When you are good at sex no gal in this world will deny that sweet sensation.My advice bro is to work on yourself ,hit the road ,do aerobics exercises , strength exercise also very good(weight lifting) then be flexible ,play good songs (RNB) ,don't beg for sex from her instead socialize and meet up with chicks .She go Jakpa back or abi no be gal she be ?

4 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Mairice125: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bro that bae never chose you ,she there because of what she gaining from you ,and also she feels so entitled ,but you can turn the table by knowing what she likes with that you go finish her and her pussy

3 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by JasperVII(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
By now you ought to know that she's cheating on you. The signs are there, do the math

5 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
funkmrflexx:
She always gives excuse like she's tired , she wants to sleep, she's not in the mood blah blah blah. We haven't had sex in a very long time . Sex creates a tighter bond in a relationship but now I'm no longer feel d vibes anymore. I talked to her about it but she said sex is not food and it's not important in a relationship. I even threatened to cheat on her but she's no budging. She does everything else well . Cooking and cleaning. But the sex part is dead . I don't even feel it for her anymore.
What do I do and she's not ready to get married now before some people say i turn her 2 slave o
She's in school and I'm basically the one sponsorship her . So she's gaining more than me in the relationship

Boy, I love the last part of your post..
You said you are sponsoring her in school..
Pls continue sponsoring her.. don't stop even if you have to sell all that you have do it, real men sponsor their girlfriends and focus on them and not themselves.. coz if you take care of yourself too or only yourselves you are being selfish and you should put her first.. so continue sponsoring her, if she wants to do a Master degree also sponsor her even a PHD abroad.. do sponsor her.. don't forget to take care of her siblings too.. try and establish businesses for them, that is how real men do, even if she decides not to marry you tomorrow just do it for the sake of being a real man.. God would bless you..
You hear..
People like me are not Real men so we cannot do this things but Real men like you should pls keep it up..
Congratulations Bro for Sponsoring her.. You are a man..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
FanOfMyself:

You are really trying to get on their good books. Keep it up, you will be rewarded with 20000 PMs from them. I envy you

I think say na only me dey observe the dude..
Well, I don't envy him.. I know you don't as well, just trying to play on his intelligence..
Lol

He should continue the Good work.. He is a REAL Man.. We, that are not Real men are hailing him.

2 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Akinbahm(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What do I do and she's not ready to get married now.

She's in school and I'm basically the one sponsorship her.

At the italicized I remain silent till further notice.

At the emboldened I don't know when some guys will realize the fact that you dont sponsor a lady you are not married to in higher institution cause it always end in tears.

No more ditching out advice anymore cause u might end up doing what dey ur mind...

1 Like

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by luvyaself95(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
All i have to say is someone had been dupe and still getting duping grin
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by fati2001(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2020

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Mekanus(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Premium tears pro max awaits this Op.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by duduade: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
funkmrflexx:

She say she's not ready for marriage now

When you propose she will be ready

Propose in your bedroom o

No go shopping mall where you could be disgraced publicly o

Loool
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by DaddyRochie1642: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
funkmrflexx:

I be mumu na . I've stopped it Sha

Oga stop Lying jare,... You haven't stopped anything grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by fati2001(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'M MISSING MY ZZOR
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Dayoebe(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
sex is overrated
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by tobechi74: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
funkmrflexx:
cheat on her in her presence

1 Like

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Sixfeetbelle: 2:31am On Oct 24, 2020
This is a made-up story.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Birniwa(m): 2:44am On Oct 24, 2020
I've always wondered, these girls that feel comfortable moving in to a boyfriend's house enslaving themselves doing the usual house chores like cleaning, cooking and evening washing yet they're not married to these boyfriends. All she gets in return is ofering marathon sex day in day out because he thinks he feeds her and she must offer the sex thing to balance off the relationship

How exactly do you feel this is right, don't these girls have parents in the first place. How could you move out from your father's house to your boyfriend's house for months, years and your father would never care for once? Unfortunately, this is the case of more than 95% of homes in the South and East.

3 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Harshreality: 4:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Women are trying Sha.

Only her will cook, clean and still expected to open yansh in the night.
Cook- 20k
Cleaner-20k
Clean ashi - 2k per night (roughly 60k/month)
Total- 100k/month

Wawuza

Lol, abeg oo women go and work hard and have your own money make them no twist your back anyhow.

1 Like

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by fuckaholic25(f): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
do u knw what misogynist is? . Are u gay den?

u haue to b one of two cuz u have no atom of masculinity in u
bro, no forget our deal
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
This is a made-up story.

Cook your own if he no try undecided
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2020
fuckaholic25:
bro, no forget our deal
Lmao grin.

i tink xay u no gt d liver, xay u dn run
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Harshreality:
Women are trying Sha.

Only her will cook, clean and still expected to open yansh in the night.
Cook- 20k
Cleaner-20k
Clean ashi - 2k per night (roughly 60k/month)
Total- 100k/month

Wawuza

Lol, abeg oo women go and work hard and have your own money make them no twist your back anyhow.

soundings like kidding, lets assume the gurl is independent, won't she cook her meals, won't she clean her own house ?
Another angle, without the lady can Op cook his meals, can he tidy up his own apartment, if the answer is YES then you should #STFU.
i think its advisable they switch roles, she provides & demand for sex when she likes while he will clean & cook,
If making 100k is that easy am sure your mom won't marry your dad.

4 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by proclinician: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
This is a made-up story.

because no guy sponsors a làdy or no Lady being sponsored denies the guy conjugal rights. Which one made it sponsored?
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by proclinician: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2020
All of u guys that train ladies in school in the name of relationship are stupid. What about yourself, don't u need training? Your family nko, nobody there needs to be seen through school? How useful can the lady be to you self, pussy? It's not like the lady has brains to even do exploits academically and blow from their, most times it's average 2.1 or 2.2 in some useless course, money wasted. U all should think. Use that money and develop yourself or give it to your mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2020
funkmrflexx:

I be mumu na . I've stopped it Sha

Sorry to break it to you, your babe is cheating, she has found a better option for sex hence why she is acting with repulse whenever you make moves. women her like that she rather save herself for sex she considers breathtaking.
you're not a fool or mumu, who did what you felt was right. you can either fix things or move on.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by frozen70(f): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Only her knows what's in her mind

Is either you bring the relationship to an end or you seat her down and talk to her

Worst case, look for another woman and give her the attention she is not really making use of
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by healthbing(f): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Sit her down and talk it out with her..Try and understand her..And Stop making it seem you love her because of d sex she offers only because it's obvious..
No matter how we put it fornication is still a sin..
Sex doesn't strengthen relationship for people who are not married stop saying that..
You No longer feel for her because she doesn't give you sex..that's not love..

And again if you decide to foot a ladies bill don't do it because you want something in return that's not love neither is it giving its just an agreement..

And you 're not losing anything..she cleans and cook for you..you pay her bills..
So that's like paying for the service of a cleaner..
If you know you can't do anything for someone without ulterior motive don't do it!!
Try and discipline yourself to have self-control..
Assuming the both of you get married now and their is a need to stay apart for work or study purposes does that mean you will start cheating??
A lot of people stay apart with their spouse for months yet don't cheat..
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Harshreality: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Ehya.
MLTR:

soundings like kidding, lets assume the gurl is independent, won't she cook her meals, won't she clean her own house ?
Another angle, without the lady can Op cook his meals, can he tidy up his own apartment, if the answer is YES then you should #STFU.
i think its advisable they switch roles, she provides & demand for sex when she likes while he will clean & cook,
If making 100k is that easy am sure your mom won't marry your dad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) / Role Of Giving In Relationships. . . / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.