Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:42 AM

We Had Several Years Of Affair Because I Thought It Was Love But I Am Afraid For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Several Years Of Affair Because I Thought It Was Love But I Am Afraid For (591 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Had Several Years Of Affair Because I Thought It Was Love But I Am Afraid For by Rabbi4real: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hello ma,

Please advise me. I know what I have done is wrong but I was only 19 at the time. So my Auntie and her husband used to help us when my dad died. Things were pretty difficult for us. Relatives tried to help us but Auntie was the most consistent.

It got to a point that I moved in with them and was helping them as a maid while they paid my school fees. Auntie's husband started giving me more than Auntie was giving me and when he started asking me for s*x, I thought it was the right way to pay him for his kindness to me.

Uncle was sleeping with me for almost one year and I got pregnant several times and had abortions for him. Eventually I.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/23/we-had-several-years-of-affair-because-i-thought-it-was-love-but-i-am-afraid-for-my-life/

Re: We Had Several Years Of Affair Because I Thought It Was Love But I Am Afraid For by Damikjay(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
I would advise u to tell ur sister about it, and if u are independent enough get ur self a new apartment to stay. and start a brand new life
Re: We Had Several Years Of Affair Because I Thought It Was Love But I Am Afraid For by Rabbi4real: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
coolcool
Damikjay:
I would advise u to tell ur sister about it, and if u are independent enough get ur self a new apartment to stay. and start a brand new life

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Business Can I Do With #25k / Our Pastore Was Disappointed When He Saw This Vodeo(sex Content) / Boys Cry Too - (a short story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.