Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,025 members, 7,942,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo (1403 Views)

Special Palliative Relief Package From Abia State Assembly Speaker. / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion / Governor Wike Appoints Special Adviser On 'real Madrid Academy' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Covid-19 palliative discovered in Ayade West African Fabrication Academy, Calabar.

https://www.facebook.com/aninege.jimmie/videos/5423337421024702/

Cc

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by baby124: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ah!!!! Our governors are the demons troubling us. Some one must be held accountable for this. This wickedness is so much! Even the devil is shocked!

5 Likes

Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
I still don't get the reason for this wickedness..
Is it they are always happy seeing us sad and depressed daily?
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:
Ah!!!! Our governors are the demons troubling us. Some one must be held accountable for this. This wickedness is so much! Even the devil is shocked!

Sorry Nigerians are wicked set of people

It’s the society

They are all wired that way

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
shocked

Who knows where they kept ours in Anambra? We want to check something

1 Like

Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by SmartPolician: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Let's not pretend, an average Nigerian is selfish, evil, dubious and cunning.

You cannot get good leaders from such people

People deserve the kinda leaders they have.

But not distributing Covid-19 palliatives is the height of pettiness

4 Likes

Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by Amotolongbo(f): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by Rhapsodia: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okay cheesy

The verbose vocabulary Governor grin

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Watch out for a propaganda like this from the government saying: those palliatives warehouse looted by protester were actually private businesse warehouses and their goods. This they will say to absolve themselves of any wrong and implicate the protesters.
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
I still wonder why our leaders decided to hoard the covid-19 palliatives that is meant for the masses knowing fully well that there is hunger in the land. Palliatives that ought to have been shared before now.
Honestly, decision like this do bring about anger in the land because an hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by saaron(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
I notice mods on this forum are hiding threads about fulani terrorist genocidal activities in Rivers state and other parts of Southern Nigeria during #EndSars protest. Let me repeat what I've said in other threads deleated by mods.
No ethnic group in Africa move around from one place to another slaughtering people in their own land like FULANI SAVAGES. Anywhere they step their foot on, killings and bloodshed will follow. Of all tribes in Nigeria, they're the only ones that leave trails of blood anywhere they go. From Plateau to Benue. From Benue to Ondo. And from Ondo to Rivers, the story is the same.
As fulani demons were slaughtering Rivers people, they were also doing same in Jos. These savages masscred countless number of people in Jos the past two days as their #EndSars revenge. In fact, Northern terrorist sponsors unleashed numerous terrorist murderers in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria as counter measure to sabotage #EndSars protest with narratives that "Criminals have hyjack the protest."
Mark my words, all FULANIS IN THIS COUNTRY WILL GET THE FULL DOSE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.
Bloody terrorist murderers.
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by Fahdiga(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Folks if you can locate your state's warehouse you can go and loot as you like. Let us help the politicians loot small

1 Like

Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by Saifulah: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some times you just feel like giving up on this country
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by sarrki(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Folks if you can locate your state's warehouse you can go and loot as you like. Let us help the politicians loot small

That’s a bad advice

So that the kill and go soldiers can kill them
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by sarrki(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
saaron:
I notice mods on this forum are hiding threads about fulani terrorist genocidal activities in Rivers state and other parts of Southern Nigeria during #EndSars protest. Let me repeat what I've said in other threads deleated by mods.
No ethnic group in Africa move around from one place to another slaughtering people in their own land like FULANI SAVAGES. Anywhere they step their foot on, killings and bloodshed will follow. Of all tribes in Nigeria, they're the only ones that leave trails of blood anywhere they go. From Plateau to Benue. From Benue to Ondo. And from Ondo to Rivers, the story is the same.
As fulani demons were slaughtering Rivers people, they were also doing same in Jos. These savages masscred countless number of people in Jos the past two days as their #EndSars revenge. In fact, Northern terrorist sponsors unleashed numerous terrorist murderers in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria as counter measure to sabotage #EndSars protest with narratives that "Criminals have hyjack the protest."
Mark my words, all FULANIS IN THIS COUNTRY WILL GET THE FULL DOSE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.
Bloody terrorist murderers.

Please don’t say what you don’t know

They have to verify and also not fan ember of hatred right now

Do you know how many people view Nairaland daily?
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by saaron(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
sarrki:

Please don’t say what you don’t know
They have to verify and also not fan ember of hatred right now
Do you know how many people view Nairaland daily?
I know what I know.
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by CharleyBright(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
These Elites has for decades deliberately impoverish the Masses.
Imagine hijacking what is meant for the Masses and taking them to keep in warehouses until they rot away. Meanwhile the masses are sleeping hungry.
What sort of leaders do we have in these country?
Wicked people
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by CodeTemplar: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lol.... Nigeria is so finished.

Every state has a secret warehouse for palliative that's meant for covid-19. Chaos has driven covid away I guess.
Re: Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo by Kenzie11(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Calabar is hot oo no be small struggle i manage carry 2 bags of rice i

(1) (Reply)

Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach / 2023: Northern Elders Task APC, PDP To Zone Presidential Tickets To South East / Herdsmen Abduct Travellers In Abuja, Kill Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.