Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,495 members, 7,951,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two (1968 Views)

Moment Idiroko Border Was Opened By Custom Officials (video) / Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Custom Officials Chase Rice Smugglers In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Jorgenvava: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Have you seen in any of my write up that no one died? I'm saying, if you're claiming there was a massacre then do so with verifiable facts, or keep your goddamn mouth shut rather than heat up the polity.

The Lootings and destructions, are they in anyway related to Lekki?? The business owners that have lost their means of livelihood, are they responsible for the alleged 'massacre'? Who's gonna suffer most from the carnage and stupidity left in the wake?

Cause and effect dude.

So I want to get your concern, do you rather we use Lekki shootings so that your conscience will stop pricking
Re: Ilorin: Custom Officials Has Killed Two by Elizersalifu(f): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Nicoswit:

Is the place custom store or covid palliative warehouse?

If they went to customs warehouse, they should kill and burn them all. Miscreants and thugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander expose ESN Camps Soldiers Go And Kill Them now - VIDEO / Uzor Kalu Set To Dump APC / Since 1999 The Landlord Of Lagos Has Not Established One Hospital He Can Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.