Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,882 members, 7,935,784 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy (3691 Views)

Tinubu a poor man, my house better than his Bourdillon house - VP Shettima / Pdp Is Perfect Example Of Turn By Turn (photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by supercase1(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2020
PenSniper:

Trash from a Tinubu's e-rat.
We are ahead of you and your silly game.
Tinubu is complicit in the shooting, pure and simple.
I give u a logical and deep explanation u dey call me tinubu e-rat!!! now explain to us how tinubu got involved and ordered the shootings?
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by oluwadabira222(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2020
One man will just sit in his erosion ravage hut in abakaliki and will start typing bullshit bout tinubu.
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by ezegold4we: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2020
The fulanis and cabals See's tinubu as an over desperate politician,

Even in real life, no one will be comfortable dealing with a desperate being talkmore of a greedy politician like tinubu,

There's a saying that goes like this,
When you are desperate,you will end up making Many mistakes,

Tinubu is not a good student of history.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by Prompto: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Erase all the assumptions. The lunatic Mohammed Buhari is the president n commander in chief of armed forces comprising both the army n the police. He alone can give order to fire at protesters n he alone is solely responsible. Only a Fool will need any iota of prove to apportion blame for the murders when the CinC is not dead.

butterfly777:
This write up is just full of assumptions.
It has no genuine suggestion of a Northern conspiracy against Tinubu.

The north may not like Tinubu. They may be scheming his downfall. Just maybe. But speaking authoritatively that the Lekki shooting is a northern agenda against Tinubu, I refuse to agree, except you bring forth substantial argument or evidence.

Making assertions without backing it up with strong clues or evidence is dangerous.
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by SisterFire(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Kyase:
Another northern thread.
Na swag sha
tiv man so u call urself north? U are really a zombie
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by Prompto: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Still they won't learn from this history.

Next 10years they will still be ass licking
Was that what happened to Azikwe and the other fool Ekwume. The idiot that was jailed while Shagari that looted was under house arrest.
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by Prompto: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Hillard:
of course Tinubu is not guilty of the massacre. He was framed and this will lead to the division of APC into three. God burnt the foundation Tinubu was standing on to give him another one because he is a child of Grace. He will surely bounce back to lead the Yoruba's into oduduwa. He will now champion the call for disintegration. That's God's plan for him. Everything is playing out according to the prophecies that God gave to his prophets. watch out!
Continue fooling your father.
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by SisterFire(f): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2020
ednut1:
Tinubu should have known before joining CPC. History is there for a reason. They bleeped him up. But he can't feel it as it is looted funds anyways.
how is London my love
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by udemzyudex(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2020
MagicBishop:
Tinubu is not a victim but a fool

With Afonja, Abiola, Diya , Awolowo he still can not see.

It's their interest first before any other thing.
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by Kyase(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2020
SisterFire:
tiv man so u call urself north? U are really a zombie
You dey alright at all.

You guys classified us as North, when it suits you.
You call us middlebelters when you want to beg us for vote.
Just as you all are southerner, so are we northerners.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by SisterFire(f): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
Idiots are obsessed with tricked n refuse dumped Tinubu
fixed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by SisterFire(f): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2020
fineboynl:
tinubu support the military intervention. there was report of him calling for military intervention when the Fulani accused him of sponsoring the protest because the Lagos state government never wanted the military.

out of pressure and to remain relevant they agreed to use the military. that was why the Lagos government Remove the CCT camera and off the light. there is no way tinubu wouldn't be aware. he is playing the role of afojan. the same mistakes his accestors made. just because of presidential tickets. such a person can do anything to because president even sacrificing millions of his people . he is already rich and what his he still looking for again?
at d bold ,he sacrificed 57ladies ( 2 where my friends) in one night to help buhari win Jonathan
Breast 57x 2
Vagina 57
Head 57

Kyase khia bitch n ategberoson shame on you my enemies
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by Kyase(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2020
SisterFire:
at d bold ,he sacrificed 57ladies ( 2 where my friends) in one night to help buhari win Jonathan
Breast 57x 2
Vagina 57
Head 57

I'm not your enemy
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by SisterFire(f): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2020
supercase1:

I give u a logical and deep explanation u dey call me tinubu e-rat!!! now explain to us how tinubu got involved and ordered the shootings?
tinubu wasn't set up but was foolish ,he shot his own ass
Remember craftiness isn't wisdom, he removed d lights so he can allow northern themed army to kill, all to please those u said set him up, he played into their hands
.MIND YOU IN TINUBUS HEAD " ibos are his problems"
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by SisterFire(f): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2020
ezegold4we:
The fulanis and cabals See's tinubu as an over desperate politician,

Even in real life, no one will be comfortable dealing with a desperate being talkmore of a greedy politician like tinubu,

There's a saying that goes like this,
When you are desperate,you will end up making Many mistakes,

Tinubu is not a good student of history.
fulanis n igbos reads their history, but crafty yorubas don't dats d koko
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by SisterFire(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Kyase:

I'm not your enemy
shut up u are
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by Kyase(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2020
SisterFire:
shut up u are
Lol okay oo but you're not mine ko.
Enjoy your hatred
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2020
SisterFire:
how is London my love
who be your love
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by IJOBA2: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2020
supercase1:
Those who fails to learn from history always fall victims of the things of the same event that befell others before them.such was the case of tinubu.despite all the asslicking and support he gave to buhari,the cabals and the northerners he still fell out of favor with them and history repeated itself again in his case.

Why Tinubu Fell Out Of Favour Of The Northerners
Tinubu downfall started when he made his intentions of running for 2023 presidency known,just as oshiomole was made irrelevant in the APC,the cabals wanted to clip tinubu political wings and influence just for two main reasons
1)he is not a true northerner/fulani
2)he can never be trusted with brother loyality because he is still regarded as a foreigner(yoruba man)
no amount of loyality and support rendered to the northerners and their cabals could have saved him due to the two reasons above

Why Tinubu May Be Innocent Of The Lekki Killings Accusations
As stated earlier,the north had always looked for ways to cut down tinubu political influence,they first tried using allegations of fraud and corruption to first tanish his political image,before the issues of endsars protests came up

HOW TINUBU Was Setup During The Endsars protests
As we can see,the endsars protests was a perfect opportunity to completely finish tinubu political ambitions.tinubu may not be guilt of the lekki killings due to the following reasons
Meyetti Allah Accusations:before the killings happened, meyetti Allah had first accused tinubu of sponsoring the endsars protest, despite the fact that tinubu and mc oluomo where against the protests just to please the northerners and buhari.As we all know,meyetti Allah had been loyal and supportive to buhari,El rufai ganduje and other fulani governors that are supportive of their sinister plans for Nigeria.the accusation from meyetti Allah was the first redflag against tinubu and the first part of the scheme in settt and finishing tinubu.
LEKKI SHOOTINGS:Tinubu might not have knowledge of the killings been carried out at lekki toll gate.Tinubu couldn't have have a hand in that killings because of the backlash and effects it would cause to his political carrier and presidential campaigns.how could he had killed lekki people who are among some of the well to do people in Lagos and nigeria?the cabals and buhari planned those killings to rope tinubu name and soil his reputation in Lagos and among the yorubas hence those shootings where carried out with orders from the presidency.
RESULTS
we all saw the results,tinubu hotel and tv station burned a massive hatred for tinubu Nationwide including the yorubas and a dent on his reputation.

Truely, the north had succeeded in crippling and clipping tinubu growing political influence and wings.

LESSONS

The main lesson we can learn from tinubu predicament is that no matter how you serve the northerners and fulanis they will always use you to achieve their immediate aims and dump you even if u are a yoruba Muslim
Tinubu was used and dumped

osinbajo omo agege are the next victims in line
BRUH YOU ARE ON POINT. I TOLD THE REASONABLE YORUBAS THAT NORTHERNERS WOULD USE TINUBU TO DIVIDE THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND LATER DUMP HIM. ALHAJI BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NOT A GOOD STUDENT OF HISTORY
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by Yebosola(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
butterfly777:
This write up is just full of assumptions.
It has no genuine suggestion of a Northern conspiracy against Tinubu.

The north may not like Tinubu. They may be scheming his downfall. Just maybe. But speaking authoritatively that the Lekki shooting is a northern agenda against Tinubu, I refuse to agree, except you bring forth substantial argument or evidence.

Making assertions without backing it up with strong clues or evidence is dangerous.

They don't need to conspire against Tinubu, despite repeated northerners saying SW votes are inconsequential to Buhari been President, the whole Southern Nigeria hated Tinubu for enthroned a disaster called Buhari, couple with their beliefs that the two tolls gates are his sitting room, what do u expect if people loose their lives in your house, your guess is good as mine? Even among Yorubas his enemies are legendary. So far he is alive, "alo ti lo, abo nbo"
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by abumeinben(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Enough of all these stories about tinubu that the northern powers are against him. He played his game in Kwara state as "Otoge".... pointing to the fact that he's ending godfathers influences in Kwara and he's practicing same. He planned to repeat this with Edo people, now as a senior godfather to oshiomole, who's in turn trying to godfather Edo state..same thing he fought against. Tinubu worked to enthron buhari, he forced the hands of southwest....even afenifere is against him. He even told the monarch in Osun state that he's richer than the whole of Osun state. He disregarded the Ooni....common man. He don cross line. Money nor be everything.

Go read about the Medicis in Florence
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by richie240: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2020
tartar9:
You Igbos are the ones who've created and spread all sort of falsehoods about Tinubu, including accusing him of being behind the so-called Lekki "massacre"...and here you are trying to link it to the North.
God bless you!
Shey u see d kain ppl we dey share country with?

After inciting d public with fake news they are still trying to knock Hausa and Yoruba head tgthr
God pass all of them!
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by richie240: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Yebosola:

They don't need to conspire against Tinubu, despite repeated northerners saying SW votes are inconsequential to Buhari been President, the whole Southern Nigeria hated Tinubu for enthroned a disaster called Buhari,
Hehehehe.....eyahhh...how many Yoruba's hated any eastern leader for voting and supporting gej?

couple with their beliefs that the two tolls gates are his sitting room, what do u expect if people loose their lives in your house, your guess is good as mine? Even among Yorubas his enemies are legendary. So far he is alive, "alo ti lo, abo nbo"
Shebi we don join hands destroy our own 'thief' abi?
Oya I dare any of the u to dare point accusing fingers at Kali orji/ikpeazu/peter obi/wike and co and see if ALL OF THEM (easterners) won't support them with d last pint of their blood.

KANU is warning them not to 'touch' Enugu but cheering d youths for wrecking havoc on Lagos/Sw and we still can't connect d dots?

You think them attacking tinubu consistently is for the interest of d nation because he is 'corrupt'? So orji kau, peter obi, ikpeazu are all saints that they don't know how to attack them too abi?

What is d difference BTW their actions over our leaders in 2020 and their actions on pur leader (Ladoke Akintola) in 1966? Absolutely no difference!

The same order that was given by major chukuma nzepgwu as concerned leaders of other region is also d same as ordered by kanu's ipob, and if not for God, d same thing that befell Akintola would've befallen tinubu and d oba of Lagos had they been captured.

..Hehehehehe..... in our church minds we think these fellows are looking out for Yoruba's by targeting us and our leaders for destruction? As in, really?

What manner of 'coalition of youths' would barb one part of the head and turn blind eyes to the other side, and we are here jubilating dt our leader has bn decimated whilst they look on when it concerns theirs?

Omo eni kìí sèdí bèbèrè ká wòlèkè sídí omo elòmíràn!
Las-las, Amáa gbón!
cool

Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by Yebosola(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2020
richie240:

Hehehehe.....eyahhh...how many Yoruba's hated any eastern leader for voting and supporting gej?

Shebi we don join hands destroy our own 'thief' abi?
Oya I dare any of the u to dare point accusing fingers at Kali orji/ikpeazu/peter obi/wike and co and see if ALL OF THEM (easterners) won't support them with d last pint of their blood.

KANU is warning them not to 'touch' Enugu but cheering d youths for wrecking havoc on Lagos/Sw and we still can't connect d dots?

You think them attacking tinubu consistently is for the interest of d nation because he is 'corrupt'? So orji kau, peter obi, ikpeazu are all saints that they don't know how to attack them too abi?

What is d difference BTW their actions over our leaders in 2020 and their actions on pur leader (Ladoke Akintola) in 1966? Absolutely no difference!

The same order that was given by major chukuma nzepgwu as concerned leaders of other region is also d same as ordered by kanu's ipob, and if not for God, d same thing that befell Akintola would've befallen tinubu and d oba of Lagos had they been captured.

..Hehehehehe..... in our church minds we think these fellows are looking out for Yoruba's by targeting us and our leaders for destruction? As in, really?

What manner of 'coalition of youths' would barb one part of the head and turn blind eyes to the other side, and we are here jubilating dt our leader has bn decimated whilst they look on when it concerns theirs?

Omo eni kìí sèdí bèbèrè ká wòlèkè sídí omo elòmíràn!
Las-las, Amáa gbón!
cool

U can't say it better ,Yorubas' sophistication is throwing their elders under the bus for one Nigeria, it will soon dawn on us, SE, SS, and Northerners will protect their own.
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by luvmijeje(f): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Well.................... No southerner can be President without the support of the North. And no Northerner can be President without the South.

There is nothing wrong with the Politics Tinubu is playing. Tinubu is playing a beautiful politics.

2023 election will be our best election year.
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by PenSniper: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
supercase1:

If you want to know: Tinubu publicly urged Buhari to deploy the use of force to end the protests. That is a euphemism for the use of soldiers.
Having gotten a green light to prepare the ground for it, he instructed Sanwo-Olu to order the lights switched off in order to provide a cover for the attackers. Sanwo-Olu obeyed his instruction by ordering Seri Tinubu to throw the arena in darkness. As soon as he gave the order, he fled Nigeria for France.
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by khia: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
SisterFire:
Breast 57x 2
Vagina 57
Head 57

I'm proud to be enemy#1, 2 and 3.
Re: Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy by Kyase(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
khia:

I'm proud to be enemy#1, 2 and 3.
Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News. Another Dead Lekki Toll Gate Victim Resurrected. Picture.. / LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors / BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Announce Return, Vow To Cripple Economy, Attack P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.