Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Who Get Level To Build This Kind Of Site For Me With Small Money Urgently? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Get Level To Build This Kind Of Site For Me With Small Money Urgently? (267 Views)

Sell Your Site/blog To Me For $100 to $1000---buying All Kinds Of Site / Looking For A Developer That Will Build This Kind Of Site For Me / I Need This Type Of Site Anyone With A Configurable Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Get Level To Build This Kind Of Site For Me With Small Money Urgently? by Luckytechtv: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Domain and hosting already available.

I need a news site that my google adsense will display and I can still post custom ads from anyone that wants to advertise.

The site will be in such a way that if you drop youtube link like Nairaland it will automatically embed the video to play it like Nairaland.

The site should be simple and easy to navigate and Ads not blocking viewers content and it should be able to function as a forum so I can have members who can post, create topics and if possible chat each other within the site (dating feature).

In a nutshell a site with News forum capability, social media feature and dating site feature. (All in one).

Who get the liver to run am for me with small money chat me up on 08-0376-476-85.

Na individual when dey hustle and him sure say him or she fit run the stuff as described above or advice me in a better way to do it I need oo.... I nor want too much grammar or our company and empire grammars oo. Na simple person when know say e fit run am perfectly I need. I nor get plenty money to hire company but if your company dey support up comers no problem.

08-0376-476-85. jncgayle (at) gmail.com
Re: Who Get Level To Build This Kind Of Site For Me With Small Money Urgently? by Nameweb3(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Luckytechtv:
Domain and hosting already available.

I need a news site that my google adsense will display and I can still post custom ads from anyone that wants to advertise.

The site will be in such a way that if you drop youtube link like Nairaland it will automatically embed the video to play it like Nairaland.

The site should be simple and easy to navigate and Ads not blocking viewers content and it should be able to function as a forum so I can have members who can post, create topics and if possible chat each other within the site (dating feature).

In a nutshell a site with News forum capability, social media feature and dating site feature. (All in one).

Who get the liver to run am for me with small money chat me up on 08-0376-476-85.

Na individual when dey hustle and him sure say him or she fit run the stuff as described above or advice me in a better way to do it I need oo.... I nor want too much grammar or our company and empire grammars oo. Na simple person when know say e fit run am perfectly I need. I nor get plenty money to hire company but if your company dey support up comers no problem.

08-0376-476-85. jncgayle (at) gmail.com
Whatsapp me immediately on .070_15_43_3_50_2
Re: Who Get Level To Build This Kind Of Site For Me With Small Money Urgently? by Nameweb3(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Check Odumegwuojuku.com

(1) (Reply)

Quality Backlinks And Link Building Services / I Need To Convert A Photocopy To A Realistic Colour Original / Own A Cloud Based Recharge Card Printing Software For All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.