Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies (3918 Views)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Breaking News: Lekki 'massacre': How The 78 Bodies Disappeared!!! / How Gov Obaseki Abducted, Forced Us To Be Interrogated – Edo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Johnnyessence(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
oluwadabira222:
She should be arrested immediately stupid woman.
go and arrest her now. radarada. buhari conducted genocide on Tuesday on Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa youths in lekki on Tuesday still you are supporting his genocide mission. keep it up nuisance APC miscreant on the media. your lies and propaganda have been bursted already. no one read that again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Mstick: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
In all this we are forgetting the most important questions.

1) The army claimed they weren't at the scene so obviously they were being impersonated so why're they not investigating and bringing the impersonators to Justice instead of dismissing it as "Photoshop"

2) The governor of Lagos claimed no one died, later he said someone died of blunt trauma at the hospital where some of the protesters were admitted but he doesn't know if that person was a protester, so why haven't we gotten any feedback about the person and the SECOND person the governor said died, why haven't we gotten their names, pictures or heard from their families

3) The people on nairaland calling Djswitch a liar one even said she was promoting her clothing line at the beginning of the video which is a lie, she put up her handles in the video because people were spreading rumors with her name and she debunked the 78 dead rumor. Now they're insulting her look, calling her a lesbian, a drug addict, and insulting her tribe, the same divide and rule tactics and character assassination the "leaders" have used time and time again.

4) since the act wasn't carried out by the Army, police or any other security forces of the federation, why's the government not investigating such claims instead they are paying cheap, mindless, worthless people that are willing to sell their souls to debunk and paint the government as victims? After all the world saw the live INSTAGRAM FEED.

5) If YOU accept that the army was on the scene and they "shot in the air" why do you believe that people can be injured but not killed?! WHY? What makes you think that the same bullet that was "shot in the air" that hit someone on the leg cannot hit someone in the chest?

6) WHY DID THE FORCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT USE LIVE AMMUNITIONS ON UNARMED PROTESTERS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by blamingthedevil: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
She needs to be arrested
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by richie240: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
KunleyY19:
I don't really blame her she is a woman and we all know how emotional they can be. No sexism intended. Its plain truth.
Don't worry abt that.
The women criminals locked up in prison as we speak are 'emotional' too.
So she won't be d first woman to chop watery beans if found guilty!

Prison is not meant for men alone!
#Do d crime, do d time, whether man or woman!
cool
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by capitalzero: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
go and arrest her now. radarada. buhari conducted genocide on Tuesday on Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa youths in lekki on Tuesday still you are supporting his genocide mission. keep it up nuisance APC miscreant on the media. your lies and propaganda have been bursted already. no one read that again.

They never expected lekki shootings would backfire. She never said 78 people self.

1 Like

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by oluwadabira222(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
was 78 people killed? Misinformation that lead to public violence is a crime!
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by richie240: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:

They never expected lekki shootings would backfire. She never said 78 people self.
Bia, u sey wetin?
cool

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by ahiboilandgas: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
kikikiki, na wike banning ipob members be your problem now. you are just a nuisance on the media. jumping from one thread to another. radarada.
which state chapter u be ipob Lagos?
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by richie240: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:
Obianuju Udeh.
Haaaa ......no wonder!

Is it not safe to assume she's one of d ipob infiltrators!
Its getting clearer now!
Hmmmmm.........

God pass satan!
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by ahiboilandgas: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Bia, u sey wetin?
cool
ccc to icc useless ipob bitch .
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by capitalzero: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
DenreleDave:
See many reactions from Twitter.....

What happened?

How did it happened?

Whether 8,15 or 78, I feel sorry for the families of the dead
This is her real account not parody account you posted

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by capitalzero: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Bia, u sey wetin?
cool

That is not her real account . Compare d 2 now!!!

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Mstick: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2020
At least do a bit of research. It takes less than a second.

Instead of you clowns to know the reason she put up her real account in the video, you were just looking for what to pick apart.

Burutai will be sooooooo disappointed.

richie240:

Bia, u sey wetin?
cool

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by richie240: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Gen2men, I resemble small pikin for una aiz?
I'm not here to discuss diversionary frivolities with u biko!

**Did she tweet about ppl killed or not?
**As a 'withness' to d killings, did she post a picture of one of d victims 'killed' by d soldiers which turned out to be fake or not?
**Did she deny that she raised a false alarm of d lekki killings which culminated in d loss of lives and properties as a result of her inciting statements or not?
So u and who is debating about her twitter page?

Mstick:
At least do a bit of research. It takes less than a second.

Instead of you clowns to know the reason she put up her real account in the video, you were just looking for what to pick apart.

Burutai will be sooooooo disappointed.

capitalzero:
That is not her real account . Compare d 2 now!!!
una don chop?
cool
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Mstick: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2020
At least I have been following her since she performed on BBN. Let's see the next argument.

Someone that her last tweet before today was on the 19th

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by NGpatriot: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2020
78 people died even though she eventually shanged her story to 15.

So, here's the deal and her story at the moment.

The army showed up and killed 78 or 15 people in front of hundreds of people, then the same army brought in ambulance, truck or van to load up the bodies and drove off.

Questions.

1. Was she the only person, protester, observer and witness that saw 78 or 15 dead people?

2. Hundreds of people were present, is there any reason why we don't have proof, evidence or pictures of 78 or 15 dead people?

3. How come we don't have s speck of blood or any evidence of dead people?

4. How come mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters of 78 or 15 dead people are not out there looking for their missing relatives?

Obviously, she got caught up in the fake news frenzy and eventually lied, now she can not intelligently defend her lies.

Her story made no sense.

1 Like

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Mide3367: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2020
KunleyY19:
I don't really blame her she is a woman and we all know how emotional they can be. No sexism intended. Its plain truth.
captain save a hoe spotted. Because she is a woman and has emotion so she can go scot free?
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by NGpatriot: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5IBLvQalA

This is the video she recorded after the incident, all she talked about was injured people she followed to the hospital, nothing about dead people, she did not utter a single word about dead people.

As you can see in the video, she looked calm and collected, she just stood their talking about injured people and thanking the hospital staff for helping the injured people?

She did not witness anything about the Army killing people, she saw wounded people, but got caught up in the fake news drama, what a shame that she blew up her image and reputation for fame and social media treading.
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Mstick: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2020
Logic?! You're just a clown and you've 0 idea how Twitter works, they're several Djswitch usernames on Twitter right now.

You're saying it's immaterial so why did you bring it up then?!

Her real handle is DJ_switchaholic, so why post a screenshot from a djswiiitch and claim it's her's?

You want people to feel you've sense but believe me it's the other way around.

richie240:

Logic shd tell una say that was a cropped image of her account, and not d full!
Nevertheless, dtwan is even immaterial!

una don chop?
cool

1 Like

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by richie240: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Mstick:
At least I have been following her since she performed on BBN. Let's see the next argument.

Someone that her last tweet before today was on the 19th
Hehehehe.....everyone no dey reason like small pikin nwanne!
All ds 'na her account' 'nor be her account' are 2ndary.
What u shd be telling us now is 'no, she didn't raise the fake alarm saying that soldiers were killing ppl".

She herself did not deny that. You know why? The evidences arevthere as she tweeted the fake story and also posted fake pictures to back up her propaganda.

And u are here arguing abt acct!
Taaa!
cool

Mstick:
Logic?! You're just a clown and you've 0 idea how Twitter works, they're several Djswitch usernames on Twitter right now.

You're saying it's immaterial so why did you bring it up then?!

Her real handle is DJ_switchaholic, so why post a screenshot from a djswiiitch and claim it's her's?

You want people to feel you've sense but believe me it's the other way around.

Why did u crop up d 'meat' of my post, but focused on d bone?

Bgwa, I'll repeat it again
**did she misinform d public about d killings yes or no?

That's d crux of d matter!
cool
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by capitalzero: 12:26am On Oct 24, 2020
richie240:
Gen2men, I resemble small pikin for una aiz?
I'm not here to discuss diversionary frivolities with u biko!

**Did she tweet about ppl killed or not?
**As a 'withness' to d killings, did she post a picture of one of d victims 'killed' by d soldiers which turned out to be fake or not?
**Did she deny that she raised a false alarm of d lekki killings which culminated in d loss of lives and properties as a result of her inciting statements or not?
So u and who is debating about her twitter page?

una don chop?
cool

Video we saw are ok to believe soldiers killed people at lekki. If you are not satisfy, go to isale Eko and use megaphone to announce that djswitch lied, nobody died at lekki. If you survive it, you would live eternally.
Are u blind, the 2 accounts are different. There is one with @realdjswitch . Fake does not have 'real .
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Mstick: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Oga you've been parroting about dead bodies from thread to thread but I want to ask you a question, why did the army use live ammunitions on unarmed protesters?

If you say they were only injured what makes you think the same bullet that injured some wouldn't kill the others?

You say there wasn't any blood so blood didn't flow from the injuries is the any part of the body that would be struck even with a pin that wouldn't bleed? So how can you accept that people where injured then you still claim there wasn't any blood?

How come the mothers and fathers of the two people the Lagos State accepted died haven't come out to say it?

NGpatriot:
78 people died even though she eventually shanged her story to 15.

So, here's the deal and her story at the moment.

The army showed up and killed 78 or 15 people in front of hundreds of people, then the same army brought in ambulance, truck or van to load up the bodies and drove off.

Questions.

1. Was she the only person, protester, observer and witness that saw 78 or 15 dead people?

2. Hundreds of people were present, is there any reason why we don't have proof, evidence or pictures of 78 or 15 dead people?

3. How come we don't have s speck of blood or any evidence of dead people?

4. How come mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters of 78 or 15 dead people are not out there looking for their missing relatives?

Obviously, she got caught up in the fake news frenzy and eventually lied, now she can not intelligently defend her lies.

Her story made no sense.
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by richie240: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2020
capitalzero:

Video we saw are ok to believe soldiers killed people at lekki. If you are not satisfy, go to isale Eko and use megaphone to announce that djswitch lied, nobody died at lekki. If you survive it, you would live eternally.
Are u blind, the 2 accounts are different. There is one with @realdjswitch . Fake does not have 'real.
U don't need to resort to insult nah!
U dey quick vex sef! grin
Me and u just dey have small tete a tete now..... grin

@bolded is d bone!
The meat is: "did she misinform the public, thereby inciting the public to anarchy?
cool
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Mstick: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2020
You type like a fool. Lemme guess your family made you join the army when they saw that you've nothing else to offer humanity right?

You want to use a fake account as evidence you got busted and you are still typing like a riff Raff, I don't understand the language of idiots so I can't even make head or tail out of your post.

richie240:

Hehehehe.....everyone no dey reason like small pikin nwanne!
All ds 'na her account' 'nor be her account' are 2ndary.
What u shd be telling us now is 'no, she didn't raise the fake alarm saying that soldiers were killing ppl".

The herself did not deny that. You know why? The evidences arevthere as she tweeted the fake story and also posted fake pictures to back up her propaganda.

And u are here arguing abt acct!
Taaa!
cool

Why did u crop up d 'meat' of my post, but focused on d bone?

Bgwa, I'll repeat it again
**did she misinform d public about d killings yes or no?

That's d crux of d matter!
cool
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by capitalzero: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2020
richie240:

U don't need to resort to insult nah!
U dey quick vex sef! grin

@bolded is d bone!
The meat is: "did she misinform the public, thereby inciting the public to anarchy?
cool

I think you should blame government for lekki shooting Do you know if there were no lekki shooting, we would not have carnage that followed it.
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by ednut1(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2020
She is even posting her handles on the videos. Obviously she needs followers. She should b3 picked up by DSS and dealth with for inciting violence wnd carnage. Idoit
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by richie240: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Mstick:
You type like a fool. Lemme guess your family made you join the army when they saw that you've nothing else to offer humanity right?

You want to use a fake account as evidence you got busted and you are still typing like a riff Raff, I don't understand the language of idiots so I can't even make head or tail out of your post.
Hehehehe... Na wa o, diswan too don carry vex
#anger_issues_everywhere! grin grin grin

Ngwanu, let me concur with u on that particular 'bone'.

Now, let's go to d meat:
Did she misinform d public about d killings yes or no?!
cool
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by richie240: 12:38am On Oct 24, 2020
capitalzero:

I think you should blame government for lekki shooting Do you know if there were no lekki shooting, we would not have carnage that followed it.

**Hehehehe .....simple 'yes' or 'no' question don turn essay**
There u are....., e heavy for mouth abi?
grin grin grin

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Mstick: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2020
See this clown, after spending the bulk of your life on Canada thread and you migrated at last you're here saying this crap?!

If Nigeria was sooooooo great why where you so desperate to leave.

Djswitch is better than you in everyway imaginable, instead of going to a country where you will always be considered a 3rd class, she's doing what you don't have the balls to do.

And since you want to be will fully stupîd she put her handles because fools like you're already using fake accounts to blackmail her.

Now go and clean that white woman's butt.

ednut1:
She is even posting her handles on the videos. Obviously she needs followers. She should b3 picked up by DSS and dealth with for inciting violence wnd carnage. Idoit
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by Mstick: 12:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Did you misinform the public yes or no?

Did you try to use a troll account as evidence against Djswitch, yes or no?
richie240:

Hehehehe... Na wa o, diswan too don carry vex
#anger_issues_everywhere! grin grin grin

Ngwanu, let me concur with u on that particular 'bone'.

Now, let's go to d meat:
Did she misinform d public about d killings yes or no?!
cool
Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by richie240: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Mstick:
Did you misinform the public yes or no?

Did you try to use a troll account as evidence against Djswitch, yes or no?
**Yet Another thesis to a 'yes' or 'no' question**

E heavy for ur own mouth too abi? grin grin grin

Re: Rumors Has It That Dj Switch May Be Interrogated Soon For The 78 Dead Bodies by ednut1(m): 12:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Mstick:
See this clown, after spending the bulk of your life on Canada thread and you migrated at last you're here saying this crap?!

If Nigeria was sooooooo great why where you so desperate to leave.

Djswitch is better than you in everyway imaginable, instead of going to a country where you will always be considered a 3rd class, she's doing what you don't have the balls to do.

And since you want to be will fully stupîd she put her handles because fools like you're already using fake accounts to blackmail her.

Now go and clean that white woman's butt.

i dont have time to trade words with you. She counted 10 bodies and soldiers were looking at her. She will be dealt with soon no worry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) / IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal / 5 Largest Tribes In South South Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.