Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (74198 Views)

Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
wike never liked the ibos, he wants to close ikoku, already oilmill is off limits, next thing is to sack ibos from oyigbo.

He forgets that without developers rivers state would be a glorified village.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by letu(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

U HAVE COME WITH ANOTHER MONIKER..

I HAVE PLACES TO GO NOW.

SOME WOMEN TO VISIT. THINGS TO DO. shocked
You can lie for African/planet earth shocked shocked shocked shocked, my first and second post.

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by erospecial: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wike is a slowpoke and no one considers him significant except the same Igbo people that I've always reprimanded for not be fair, objective and logical by protecting their rotten politicians like Wike and the rest but swift to blaming Arewa/Yorubas!
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by RosyIsBlessed: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
Biafra restoration movement is an ideology and I have never seen anywhere in d world ideologies are exterminated with barrel of gun and use of brutal force. If Wike understand d level of support base IPOB has in Rivers State he will be more fatherly and placate d agitators with a contrary opinion. Wike take this from me, Nigeria Govt hasn't won this fight and neither will u

U are talking thrash. He should be fatherly watching you zombie Igbos destroy and kill Rivers indegenes. Useless ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by letu(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

U HAVE COME WITH ANOTHER MONIKER..

I HAVE PLACES TO GO NOW.

SOME WOMEN TO VISIT. THINGS TO DO. shocked
HIV/AIDS LOADING grin grin grin grin grin.

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by DBadman: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wike wike wike........ The same stone the builders rejected will become the chief corner stone rivers ain't part of us no more #IPOB we Move
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by UmuEri(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You need to be fished out and hand over to Nigeria army.

You all Ipob members are terrorists and violent sect.

You all need to flushed out of nigeria.
come and fish me out na Onuku. Enjoy your Bokoharam ravaged Maidugry and leave IPOB alone Anu mpama
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Emekaonline: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Wike still dey speak grammar

Naso Sanwo Olu dey speak grammar until shit hit the ceiling

Nnamdi Kanu categorically claimed responsibility, Igbos on Radio Biafra London Facebook page claimed responsibility , Kanu even went further to incite more attacks on Tinubu and Yoruba establishment

Dave Umahi and SouthEast Governors forum has taken action condemning Igbos

Wike has given them final warning

Sanwo Olu is still looking for what is not lost

We need to send those ungrateful Igbos back to their land for real

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by descartes400: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wike is fully aware of the havoc these evil and vile elements recked upon Lagos.. using the Endsar protest as a camouflage..hence he doesn't want same to happen In PH. He had to retriate the fact they are a proscribed terrorist group which will be severely dealt with should they attempt their evil mechanization.

Though am not a wike fan but given he wants to govern his state in peace so that the people can enjoy dividends of democracy, I support him in that regard 100 and 10 %.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by redroom: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by poshestmina(f): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Coldie:

Read up wikes text, he didnt give any clear explanation to what happened in oyigbo.

All he did was reiterate that Ipob is banned in rivers state sth thats not news to us.

I won't be surprised if finally that Stanley mgbere has nothing to do with ipob. I remember during the covid19 period when #20m bounty was declared on a man for beating task force and his hotels demolished he was tagged cultist and criminal.

Ipob might have hand in the protest but that clash in oyigbo I doubt.

Even though iriebe is not in oyigbo its in obio akpor

Stanley Mgbere is innocent. He has no link whatsoever with Ipob.
He is from Onne,Eleme in Rivers .He only leaded a peaceful protest being one of the active Youth leaders.

Wike has always hated Eleme people and wants to use Stanley as a scapegoat.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by muhdfaruq(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
The Igbos did not need IPOB to fight for them,all they have to do is to put two eggs in different baskets.This is a good advice.If yoy know you know
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Mrmart(f): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
saboteurs the south south will remain forever
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by desiredhome: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
Biafra restoration movement is an ideology and I have never seen anywhere in d world ideologies are exterminated with barrel of gun and use of brutal force. If Wike understand d level of support base IPOB has in Rivers State he will be more fatherly and placate d agitators with a contrary opinion. Wike take this from me, Nigeria Govt hasn't won this fight and neither will u
Ipob is a terrorist group, if you think you are above the law do any piam in the state and see what will happen to you.....
Miscreants

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by SlayerForever: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
The press release is disjointed. Because they are twisting narratives.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
hahahahaha everything nah ipob do am. "divide and rule"
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why didnt Wike speak and condemn fulani shooting arrows into people, or the hatred campaign online calling indigenes of Oyigbo kaffir and promising to wipe them out. Is Wike working for fulani? What is wrong with our leaders in South?
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Burruchaga71(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
It is the right hand fire of Jehovah that will burn you, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, same way Nnenna Kanu was beating his pigeon chest, on the very 1st opportunity he had, he fled Nigeria, just like Ojukwu did in 1970?
Ezi!!
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by samwillyco1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
How did he know that the destruction were caused by IPOB did he see them with an I D cards ?. Infact there are cultist impersonating IPOB grin grin grin,
IPOB are not known for violence or Killings of any type
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elvictor tost=95264208:
so after IPOB start fight them want rivers state people to help them fight, them go wait tire nonsense
Pigs are pigs.
Same way they tried hijack Lagos protest by attacking prime infrastructures.
No commonsense in their genes.
Thank you Wike.
Flush them out of Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sunofgod:
Wike,

[img]https://media./images/7a85aafde3e6a17f4d7cd93afeb6315a/tenor.gif[/img]
Igbos ARE CURSED EVERYWHERE.
What a lowly people.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

Very true!

Watch them drumming up support for Atiku come 2023.

Hypocrites and Two-timing fellows!
all this sense thing you are talking here will not help matter Nigeria okay
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by tsdarkside(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
bluefilm:

Look at you.

We are already discussing having a Youth President and you are still talking about Wike.

All these our present day politicians are still part of the problem and for any meaningful progress to be experienced in this country, power must change hands.

Power must go to the youths.

It's only a fool who continues doing the same thing and expecting different results.

wait wait....remember those that started after independence were young too....how did it end....??

thinking that changin to youths will be different is naive....

nigeria has a very bad moral values....generaly the whole population is very corrupt....
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Wike still dey speak grammar

Naso Sanwo Olu dey speak grammar until shit hit the ceiling

Nnamdi Kanu categorically claimed responsibility, Igbos on Radio Biafra London Facebook page claimed responsibility , Kanu even went further to incite more attacks on Tinubu and Yoruba establishment

Dave Umahi and SouthEast Governors forum has taken action condemning Igbos

Wike has given them final warning

Sanwo Olu is still looking for what is not lost

Protest for change is called for.
Tinubu is a Yoruba man.
Sanwoolu is a Yoruba man.
Lagos is PURELY A YORUBA LAND.
IGBOS' Igbos hijacked protest to destroy Lagos because Yorubas call them strangers.
Igbos' IGBOS hijacked protest because TINUBU disturbs their slot to Aso Rock.
Also because OBA OF LAGOS attacked them.
Phuck Nna mehhnnn.
They can jump to Lagoon, for all we care.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Philistine(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Why didnt Wike speak and condemn fulani shooting arrows into people, or the hatred campaign online calling indigenes of Oyigbo kaffir and promising to wipe them out. Is Wike working for fulani? What is wrong with our leaders in South?
Wike is an Afonja
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by desiredhome: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
edochie12:
So wike couldn't say anything about hausas killing people at oyigbo,what kind of slave slave leaders do we have in the south,there was a protest everywhere and some hoodlums hijack it and now everybody is blaming ipob,no it was ipob members that burn soun's palace and oba akiolu palace,
You miscreants are so illiterates that you all reason alike .....
Who are the people that made up these group?... Mostly apprentice, mechanics, market traders.....
Take your terrorism to your states, ....
allow Rivers State to leave in peace..........

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Tranquill: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Iykopee:

I was expecting an idiot like u to take on me but u ain't dealing with a neophyte on nairaland. Incase an incorrigible bastard like u don't understand a thing about these protests, let me educate u a bit so u don't become a colossal waste to your family members. police brutality, unemployment and years of frustration are the reasons for what u have just experienced.

Dragging Ipob into it doesn't exonerate the fact that government have failed woefully to provide jobs for the teeming population.

He, the governor should rather create a template where the youth in Rivers state will be engaged economically than shouting ipob up and down.

That is an old trick used for fools like you to deflect attention by those who don't give a hike while @ the helm of affairs.

Now run along.

I just said an imb*ecile like you should should show your fake concern on the joblessness in your state and stop advertising your munmuness on nairaland. They are already killing you in Enugu as I am typing this and you are still not out there in the streets of Abakpa. Ode!!
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by desiredhome: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
quentin06:
wike never liked the ibos, he wants to close ikoku, already oilmill is off limits, next thing is to sack ibos from oyigbo.

He forgets that without developers rivers state would be a glorified village.
Developers that like developing other people's land while his own land is not developed is a criminal/thief.......
How come it's always ibos that always have eviction problem everywhere?
From South Africa to Ghana to Benin Republic etc......

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Sunsets: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lying? Keep deluding yourselves. I strongly condemn the militant ideology of IPOB. I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu. But we have to dare the truth with boldness.
Graysons:
Stop typing nonsense.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by desiredhome: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Nothing is wrong with our leaders and wike is very right.......
The problem is you illiterates causing problem all over the country......

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.