Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (74070 Views)

Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by ruffDiamond: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:
Look at people who can see through the destruction being perpetrated by brainless Nnamdi Kanu followers in other people's lands but Yorubas are there behaving like odes while destruction on SW is being executed. God who do Yoruba race this thing??
shut it ,Abok1,face yr wasteland, bandit infested, terror war ravaged region first we know your type now,paid,useless government lackey to create tribal tension and distrust here..all of una mission is DOA!
#ONESOUTHERNISSAGOAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Sunsets:
That is the reality of IPOB being an ideology. I think a lot of people are ignorant of the extent of IPOB's penetration. Just by my side the other day, an Edo man was shouting Nnamdi Kanu is our leader. We, however, should say no to this militant side of IPOB. The governor is aware that's why there was no mention of Igbo in his speech, though he talked of people coming into Rivers and that Rivers state belongs to Rivers people. He forgot that a lot of Etche and Ikwerre and almost the entire Oyigbo down to Afam all subscribe to IPOB. So, it's not about strangers, the indigenous Riverians are a part of this. There Ogoni IPOBians; in fact, IPOB is in almost every Rivers community. Even in the riverine (IJAW) areas, there are adherents
Read up wikes text, he didnt give any clear explanation to what happened in oyigbo.

All he did was reiterate that Ipob is banned in rivers state sth thats not news to us.

I won't be surprised if finally that Stanley mgbere has nothing to do with ipob. I remember during the covid19 period when #20m bounty was declared on a man for beating task force and his hotels demolished he was tagged cultist and criminal.

Ipob might have hand in the protest but that clash in oyigbo I doubt.

Even though iriebe is not in oyigbo its in obio akpor

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by openuniversity5: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2020
I'm not a fan of destruction, but all I know is that Biafra struggle is DIVINE which no man born of a woman can stop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Incognito403: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
Biafra restoration movement is an ideology and I have never seen anywhere in d world ideologies are exterminated with barrel of gun and use of brutal force. If Wike understand d level of support base IPOB has in Rivers State he will be more fatherly and placate d agitators with a contrary opinion. Wike take this from me, Nigeria Govt hasn't won this fight and neither will u

Chest beating as usual.
When they're caught with drugs they're Nigerians but when they graduate from a foreign university they're Igbos.

When they're winning they call it a war but when they're beaten blue-black and conquered like the pigs they are, they call it genocide.

Empty chest beater

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by flokii: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Clothingonline9:
All the burning that happened in rivers and Lagos was instruction from nnamdi kanu we have the full voice record

The Northerners earned my respect after what happened of recent.. not a single govt. asset was destroyed by Ipob hoodlums under guise of #ENDSARS in North and Abuja and yet we wonder why they are the ones ruling.

None of those urchins tried any nonsense in Kano cos of fear of sharia and bloody repraisals.

Alas Lagos, Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Oba Akiolu all Yorubas took the heat from people who have no business with Lagos or the SW region.
Enough is enough!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by UDUJ(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Benesis:
For Uyo here, some elements have hijacked things and are just burning things anyhow.
I believe Uyo people loot, but the burning... Foreign elements are responsible and we will trace and burn them

So Uyo is still burning up till now eventhough there was a curfew? Hmmmmmmmmm, I am in Uyo but I have not been going out since I flew in from Lagos. The youths should stop these foreign elements from causing more destruction. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Emotionss: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
DeltaFire:

The Supreme Liar uses words to endanger Igbos and SS people. He is a fraudster with never any intention to bring about Biafra, and hasn't the capacity. He uses the desire for Biafra to make money for himself and gets Igbos killed for nothing. This Supremo must be stopped.

Any SE and SS in IPOB, please DO NOT DESPAIR ABOUT BIAFRA! We shall get our Self-Determination for each ethnic nationality through the authentic MNN-NINAS Alliance (see map). Just key into their safe and non-violent Strategy. It is NOT you we are against, you are one of us. It is Nnamdi Kanu and the managers of his company who are deceiving you to make their money.

That man need to be stopped. He is giving the biafra race a very bad reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Coldie:

From my observation, Ogoni people have been having some bad blood with indegenes of oyigbo. Its on their Facebook pages, according to them oyigbo is Ogoni land and that all the resident there are immigrants.

They keep saying a day will come when they will take back their lands, they tried to do it by spiking crime in oyigbo. It didnt work.

Now it came to this

All of them should be flushed out. Ipob is a nuisance to ndigbo and shouldn't be given breathing space.

It is high time kanu is arrested in uk and put behind bars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Essence20(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2020
And he did nothing about the Fulani herdsmen attack at Oyibo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by tinsel: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Ikinternational:
Apparently a link that confirms this post is as difficult to get as a Denmark visa

Maybe I'll copy n paste my own press release sef
Since everyone here is their own moderator
Did you not see the channel news link?

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Kuginzi: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Focktot:
Noo ipob

Ipob are the biggest saints in the entire universe

This most be fake news.

If true, Wike is a bigot for calling out ipob cheesy
You're the biggest bigot for supporting a proscribed Terrorist group (IPOB)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Coldie(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2020
I love u
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2020
50 million can pay a lot of civil servants salary na

Baba Woke employ youths in your state and leave irrelevant issues alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Kuginzi: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Wike, for you banning a Proscribed IPOB Terrorist group, we will support you for 2023 Presidency. Because your head correct!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by ThatFairGuy1: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2020
Okeyy30:
Wike is an idiot.

He is playing politics.

He used the same people to fight Ameachi only to realize now that they ipob.

Mayetti and Fulani herdsmen are not been proscribed by Wike

Cowards everywhere
FROM TODAY'S HENCEFORTH, ALL NAIRALANDER SHOULD WATCH HOW THOSE THAT CLAIM NOT TO SUPPORT Igbos WILL START ATTACKING WIKE FOR THIS. THEY'RE HYPOCRITES. WIKE WILL NO LONGER BE THEIR HERO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Theboss100(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2020
chrisxxx:

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2309752275835617/
when did he make the statement. OPOB is not a terrorist organization but the killer FULANI Herdsmen,BOKO HARAM and other Fulani terrorist group that stockpile guns in their mosques. They just unleashed mayhem on innocent Rivers people in my area. They also steal from them and run to their mosque for cover. We Ikweriens will soon teach them some lessons. Let Buhari call his terrorist cowards brothers to order else he will surpervise the division of this one sided country.
#Restructure Nigeria Now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by TecM0: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Protecting his state from Ipob attack that can lead to loss of life of "civil servants" is very important

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by olumide4christ: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:
Look at people who can see through the destruction being perpetrated by brainless Nnamdi Kanu followers in other people's lands but Yorubas are there behaving like odes while destruction on SW is being executed. God who do Yoruba race this thing??

Later some serpents here will be going around blaming North. Why is Wike not blaming North now?

When it's time to support Atiku, a Fulani they will all pack themselves to polling unit to vote for. North but when they want to push their satanic agenda in South West, they will say Northerners are the enemy.

Very true!

Watch them drumming up support for Atiku come 2023.

Hypocrites and Two-timing fellows!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by AregbeFufu: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2020
mamotalk:
I keep on saying it that it's Ipob that highjacked endsars and give it the violent look it had especially in Lagos.

also, I think people should know that most Igbo are sympathetic to Ipob cause because they usually watch Kanu, listen to his mumu talk and spread it among themselves.

I can say it anywhere that the arson and vandalism in Lagos was planned, executed and monitored by most of Igbo. nobody should doubt me, it was a grand design.

let me just say this: why is that none of them was ready to obey curfew imposed by Sanwo Olu , a step taken to bring peace?

critics are welcome.

Do you remember the covid-19 lockdown?
You remember the widespread looting robbery and destruction that took place all over south west?
1 million boys, awawa boys,Badoo gang etc. It became so bad that people had to form neighbor police,took up weapons and defended their own homes.
Was that also a planned and monitored attack by igbos?
A lockdown was imposed nation wide yet only the SW recorded such a huge looting spree.
Let me guess,ipob also coordinated the looting and destruction that happened in Ogun,Oyo, Ekiti, Ilorin.
It was ipob that looted Warehouses in all those states.
Ipob equally killed 4 policemen in Ogun.
So all those hoodlums that unleashed mayhem in the SW during the lockdown,what do you think they were doing during the violent looting?
Sitting at home and watching TV I suppose.
I am really disappointed in you Yoruba. How can someone claim to be sophisticated yet so irresponsible.
Yorubas will never take responsibility for anything that happens in their region instead they will look for who to push the blame to.
It's a known fact that SW has an unparalleled number of street thugs and Agberos. It is only in SW that NURTW are notorious because of these same Agberos.
Yet why will Yoruba refuse to address this issue of Agberoism and at the same time refuse to take responsibility whenever the Agberos shoots Yorubas in the leg, like what just happened.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by onlyboyson(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2020
You are a born fool
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by osazuwa23: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2020
is it weird that nothing in abuja is destroyed nnamdi kanu october broadcast he said destroy all propoerty
mamotalk:
I keep on saying it that it's Ipob that highjacked endsars and give it the violent look it had especially in Lagos.

also, I think people should know that most Igbo are sympathetic to Ipob cause because they usually watch Kanu, listen to his mumu talk and spread it among themselves.

I can say it anywhere that the arson and vandalism in Lagos was planned, executed and monitored by most of Igbo. nobody should doubt me, it was a grand design.

let me just say this: why is that none of them was ready to obey curfew imposed by Sanwo Olu , a step taken to bring peace?

critics are welcome.

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Don't defend the indefensible.

I don't have time to waste with any Muslim.
Every single action in Lagos was perpetuated by yorubas
and as for fagba, it was between Yorubas and fulanis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Coldie(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

All of them should be flushed out. Ipob is a nuisance to ndigbo and shouldn't be given breathing space.

It is high time kanu is arrested in uk and put behind bars.
Nnamdi Kanu is the worst thing that ever happened to Igbo's, I have said it times without number they call me Hausa man, efulefu etc.

Nnamdi kanu hate speeches will one day put Igbo's in trouble.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by ThatFairGuy1: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Even you that wanted Tinubu's head? All Igbos are Igbos, no one should fall for their gimmicks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Harmlesspill(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2020
ABlAstate:
Abia state is the breeding ground for IPOB terrorists. Abia state should be hold responsible for all the disturbances in eastern Nigeria. They go everywhere attacking innocent civilians. They did similar thing in Anambra until they were chased back to Abia state. Abia state should be bombed, if IPOB should be stopped. Incidentally, Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria.
I didn't know you're this intelligent!
So nobody is talking about terrorists and bandits anymore....
Why didn't wike say anything about awusa's that are causing troubles in the state??
Why must everything be politicized in this country?you leave real things to do and be chasing shadows
I'm totally ashamed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by osazuwa23: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2020
listen to nmadi kanu october 23 protest he said destroy all police station and burn them down
AregbeFufu:

Do you remember the covid-19 lockdown?
You remember the widespread looting robbery and destruction that took place all over south west?
1 million boys, awawa boys,Badoo gang etc. It became so bad that people had to form neighbor police,took up weapons and defended their own homes.
Was that also a planned and monitored attack by igbos?
A lockdown was imposed nation wide yet only the SW recorded such a huge looting spree.
Let me guess,ipob also coordinated the looting and destruction that happened in Ogun,Oyo, Ekiti, Ilorin.
It was ipob that looted Warehouses in all those states.
Ipob equally killed 4 policemen in Ogun.
So all those things and hoodlums that unleashed mayhem in the SW during the lockdown,what do you think they were doing during the violent looting?
Sitting at home and watching TV I suppose.
I am really disappointed in you Yoruba. How can someone claim to be sophisticated yet so irresponsible.
Yorubas will never take responsibility for anything that happens in their region instead they will look for who to push the blame to.
It's a known fact that SW has an unparalleled number of street thugs and Agberos. It is only in SW that NURTW are notorious because of these same Agberos.
Yet why will Yoruba refuse to address this issue of Agberoism and at the same time refuse to take responsibility whenever the Agberos shoots Yorubas in the leg, like what just happened.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
Biafra restoration movement is an ideology and I have never seen anywhere in d world ideologies are exterminated with barrel of gun and use of brutal force. If Wike understand d level of support base IPOB has in Rivers State he will be more fatherly and placate d agitators with a contrary opinion. Wike take this from me, Nigeria Govt hasn't won this fight and neither will u
Support base ipob has? What is this one talking. What kind of support base will people have to a group that loot, burn and destroy? Ohh you are justifying the destruction in Rivers because of the support base. Thunder fire you. angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Coldie(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Sunsets:
That is the reality of IPOB being an ideology. I think a lot of people are ignorant of the extent of IPOB's penetration. Just by my side the other day, an Edo man was shouting Nnamdi Kanu is our leader. We, however, should say no to this militant side of IPOB. The governor is aware that's why there was no mention of Igbo in his speech, though he talked of people coming into Rivers and that Rivers state belongs to Rivers people. He forgot that a lot of Etche and Ikwerre and almost the entire Oyigbo down to Afam all subscribe to IPOB. So, it's not about strangers, the indigenous Riverians are a part of this. There Ogoni IPOBians; in fact, IPOB is in almost every Rivers community. Even in the riverine (IJAW) areas, there are adherents
Ipob being in communities might not actually mean indegenes it might mean Igbo's resident there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.