Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,581 members, 7,929,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:27 AM

Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn (1272 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job / Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn by Kimcutie: 1:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Actress Doris Ogala has accused her former friend Uche Elendu of lying that her store was looted by hoodlums.

Uche Elendu shared videos and photos on Instagram and looked dejected as she revealed her years of hard work have been reduced in one day by hoodlums.

She later took to Instagram to share another video from the store, showing the extent of the damage done. She revealed every single thing was stolen and the ones they couldn't carry out were destroyed.

She then thanked people who have been making donations to help her get back on her feet.

However, Doris Ogala took to Instagram to claim the store Uche Elendu has been claiming is her looted store belongs to someone else.

Doris wrote: "Thank your stars say some one i like told me to pull it.. @ucheelendu i give 1 min to edit your post and put the rightful owners of the shop.. or I'll post it to expose it.

She added: "This is not nice... I know the owners of those shops.. this is pure deceit... people should stop taking advantage of the situation... ah ah... we lost a lot of people.. kindly mention the shop owners.. if not i will repost and expose it."

Source https://www.phgossip.com/i-know-the-owners-of-those-shops-actress-doris-ogala-accuses-uche-elendu-of-lying-that-her-store-was-looted-warns-her-to-come-clean/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn by Kimcutie: 1:13am On Oct 24, 2020
More

Re: Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn by Ejika48(f): 1:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Oya! Make I reserve this space
Re: Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Igbo woman, can do anything for money
U went too far madam, repent and give those money sent to u to the store owners..ekwensu
Re: Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn by Emilokoiyawon: 2:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Where is the owner of the shop? Let her speak up. Otherwise, this is just 2 fighting.
Re: Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn by cassidy1996(m): 4:13am On Oct 24, 2020
go fund me account
Re: Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn by Tedpgrass: 4:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Why am I surprised...

This seems to be the theme..in the last few days

Quick post, SM announcement that's not validated or verified

Ask for verification, emotive responses which soon turn abusive fills the air..

Re: Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn by We4all: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Maybe the shop is a joint venture. If it doesn't belong to her, then her close friends who sent donations should know. God, deliver us from people like Doris or could it be that she and Uche are one of a kind?
Re: Actress Doris Ogala Accuses Uche Elendu Of Lying That Her Store Was Looted, Warn by aycorporat(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2020
If this is true then what's the difference between Uche and the SARS we are trying to end?

Actresses and their fake way of life

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their Daughter Zendaya On Her 1st Birthday (Photo) / If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll / Tiwasavage Is A Liar, She's Not The One In The S3x Tape - Blogger Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.