Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,325 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre (549 Views)

Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by Karikapapaya(m): 2:42am On Oct 24, 2020
From all feelers making the rounds right now, there have been frantic efforts to cover up and water down the Lekki shooting. They are using money and force to discredit the shooting and paint it as a lie. I just read from a Facebook blog right now that Ghana must go is sharing money around my state to lots of bloggers to report the Lekki massacre as false. My mind just remembered that Omotola Jalade Kehinde has also deleted her tweets about the killings and many more people are towing same part and changing mouths. Did u ever wonder why they had to remove the CCTV cameras and lights from the toll gates? Because there was a cover up plans for their well orchestrated atrocities. Did you wonder why governor Sanwo Olu came to say there was no casualty? As if he was there when it happened? Or he wasn't aware. It was a damage control script handed him immediately to save face from the wrath of the ignorant Nigerian populace, International community and human rights groups to paint the plain truth as lies. UK and US closed their embassies and these folks are scared already. Only DJ switch is still holding her ground. And now she said her life is being threatened. lots of their media crew are on Nairaland recently creating very annoying threads of how the massacre was a lie. Trust me, many more celebs will soon discredit the massacre and label it as false or codedly delete it from their timelines because of bullying by either DSS or SSS or being paid huge money. But the truth never goes sour.

It shall never be well with anyone trying to cover the evil deeds of our wicked leaders. May the blood of the slained cry on their heads. May the angels of the Lord make their path dark and slippery and chase them to desolation. Amen....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by SoBright101: 2:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

2 Likes

Re: To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by Oizee(f): 3:46am On Oct 24, 2020
How people deliberately hate peace is still what I can't understand, d damages so far isn't enough to some people, they still want to anger d hoodlums to keep looting and causing more damages.
If d Government tried to suppress and cover it up as u guys are already succeeding in making people to believe, those victims no get family? Put urself in d victims family shoe, would you be quiet wether or not u are threatened? Is dere any amount of money that can compensate u to b quiet?
People would have voiced out since no matter how threatened, this is naija where you can't seal everyone's mouth wether with bribe or threat.
Enough damages already, bloggers and media houses make their money with captivating stories, they don't care about d, hatred it will create in our minds.
I personally wasn't myself from that night till Wednesday evening. Please It's okay, enough damage has already been done

1 Like

Re: To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by SoBright101: 3:58am On Oct 24, 2020
They have multiple IDs

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda.

They dominates this platform. Evil lives in their heart

1 Like

Re: To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by SoBright101: 4:04am On Oct 24, 2020
This one is photoshopped? Keep looking for victims family while feigning ignorance to evidence

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319331221609000961

Oizee:
How people deliberately hate peace is still what I can't understand, d damages so far isn't enough to some people, they still want to anger d hoodlums to keep looting and causing more damages.
If d Government tried to suppress and cover it up as u guys are already succeeding in making people to believe, those victims no get family? Put urself in d victims family shoe, would you be quiet wether or not u are threatened? Is dere any amount of money that can compensate u to b quiet?
People would have voiced out since no matter how threatened, this is naija where you can't seal everyone's mouth wether with bribe or threat.
Enough damages already, bloggers and media houses make their money with captivating stories, they don't care about d, hatred it will create in our minds.
I personally wasn't myself from that night till Wednesday evening. Please It's okay, enough damage has already been done

1 Like

Re: To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by Goldencheese(m): 4:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Amen. Thanks
Karikapapaya:
From all feelers making the rounds right now, there have been frantic efforts to cover up and water down the Lekki shooting. They are using money and force to discredit the shooting and paint it as a lie. I just read from a Facebook blog right now that Ghana must go is sharing money around my state to lots of bloggers to report the Lekki massacre as false. My mind just remembered that Omotola Jalade Kehinde has also deleted her tweets about the killings and many more people are towing same part and changing mouths. Did u ever wonder why they had to remove the CCTV cameras and lights from the toll gates? Because there was a cover up plans for their well orchestrated atrocities. Did you wonder why governor Sanwo Olu came to say there was no casualty? As if he was there when it happened? Or he wasn't aware. It was a damage control script handed him immediately to save face from the wrath of the ignorant Nigerian populace, International community and human rights groups to paint the plain truth as lies. UK and US closed their embassies and these folks are scared already. Only DJ switch is still holding her ground. And now she said her life is being threatened. lots of their media crew are on Nairaland recently creating very annoying threads of how the massacre was a lie. Trust me, many more celebs will soon discredit the massacre and label it as false or codedly delete it from their timelines because of bullying by either DSS or SSS or being paid huge money. But the truth never goes sour.

It shall never be well with anyone trying to cover the evil deeds of our wicked leaders. May the blood of the slained cry on their heads. May the angels of the Lord make their path dark and slippery and chase them to desolation. Amen....

1 Like

Re: To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by Goldencheese(m): 4:43am On Oct 24, 2020
The two people that your Governor said died from the shooting, why hasn't the family come out to show their faces? People are mourning the loss of their family members secretly and you are here spitting okpata. What goes around comes around. Karma never forgets!

Oizee:
Re: To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by promzy555(m): 4:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Dis country, only God can save. How can youth be fighting for good governance. Some foolish one are collecting money to fight their fellow youths.

I think wat my cameroonian friend said is true " Africa will never get better till d world end" Rubbish. Rubbish to does celebrities who came out to say #Endsars because they want to trend again. Rubbish to does youth who divided instead of United.

RIP to to our Heroes. Their death seems to be in vein. They died thinking we will continue D Aluta continua. But we failed, because of divided, the youth av all falling. D blood of d dead we speak with anger soon. If we fail to fight till d struggle is a success.

Respect to does who are ready to fight till d end, but no backup from their fellow.

#Endsars #Endbadgovernance
#EndBuhari

1 Like

Re: To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by Formularcr7: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2020
That dj switch was under the influence of weed
Re: To Those Trying To Cover Up The Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Under people explain the rational behind the military shooting in front of protesters, they should Bury their face in shame

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Sorrowful Moment The Raped UNIBEN Student Uwaila Vera Was Buried / Police Rescue Woman Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / Angry Citizens Destroy Foreigners Car Dealership In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.