Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,110 members, 7,980,902 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Mechanical Wall Clock In My Sitting Room!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mechanical Wall Clock In My Sitting Room!!! (436 Views)

The Mechanical Wall Clock In My Sitting Room!!! / TOGO: Girl Dances Without Pants In The Sitting Room To Please Her Man And Friend / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mechanical Wall Clock In My Sitting Room!!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 24, 2020
I woke up to pee and sat on the bed for a while thinking about God and His word. I heard a click - but higher than I normally hear from the mechanical wall clock “minute and hour” click. I didn’t bother but I knew the click was louder than I know before.

Several minutes went by, closing to an hour from my calculations, I heard another loud click. I picked my phone to check and saw that it was 1am. It dawned on me that the loud click was actually for telling it’s an hour already.

I have been in this same house with the wall clock for more than 5 months now, i hear these clicks everyday while at home but just this night I got to find out that it came with a preset click setting to tell minutes and hour apart.

Now some of you will not understand the message in this write up but to my depressed brothers and sisters, you all should know that you were not born depressed, you know you were once happy at a point in your life or you was always happy, but something changed, you allowed a thought into your mind so deep that it has claimed landlord-ship over your mind. And this thought is a negative one, it is a thought you don’t need, your body and mind is trying to tell you that you don’t need these thought, it is trying to tell you that things happens in accordance and when you do the right thing. This thought makes you lose touch with, people and the world. You lose touch with time and reality.

Until you let go of that thought and start doing the right thing, it will not leave you, it eats you so deep that you make God ashamed of you because He knows and you also know He created you perfect. You were born perfect and holy while “depression” was already in the world waiting for the ignorant you to go sway in life and it came for you. Depression came to comfort you with an open arm for being ignorant of the life before you.

Release your mind!!!

You can only do this by inviting God into it. You are special.

Time dey go, make I sleep before I hear another loud click grin

1 Like

Re: The Mechanical Wall Clock In My Sitting Room!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2020
cheesy cheesy when I wake up I go know weytin to talk, nice thoughts for food. wink

(1) (Reply)

When Sam Loco See Nyash / Ilegendd Is About To Deactivate / OMG!! Man Caught Flying Into A Shopping Mall [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.