Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,965 members, 7,927,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Please Nairalanders Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairalanders Help! (172 Views)

Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It / Please Nairalanders Help Me I Want To Convert Recharge Card 2 Cash / Abiolasade Is A Big Scam, Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Help! by emjay2020: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Yesterday night I was sleeping and so this call came in, the person sounded like my blood brother and claimed he was stranded at a nearby place, on receiving the call, I called my brother to be sure if he was truly the one but is line wasn't going through. The call keep coming and I was scared he was going to be in danger, so he sent a friend account account number and I made the transfer but this morning I only got to know my brother was safe at home and someone used his identity as a plain disguise. Please nairalanders, how can I get my money back from this thief, solution is what I need and not insult, right now I feel like comiting suicide coz that's the only money left on me.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help! by BrainArk(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Report to your bank, there should be a way to get your money back.

Are you thinking of installing CCTV in your home or office? We offer you the best CCTV installation services with our wide range of CCTV system, contact us also for your solar, inverter and satellite installation.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help! by AskProf: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2020
emjay2020:
Yesterday night I was sleeping and so this call came in, the person sounded like my blood brother and claimed he was stranded at a nearby place, on receiving the call, I called my brother to be sure if he was truly the one but is line wasn't going through. The call keep coming and I was scared he was going to be in danger, so he sent a friend account account number and I made the transfer but this morning I only got to know my brother was safe at home and someone used his identity as a plain disguise. Please nairalanders, how can I get my money back from this thief, solution is what I need and not insult, right now I feel like comiting suicide coz that's the only money left on me.

This is your format for the day?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This Great Opportunity / Learn The Importance Of Surveying The Land For The Various Aspects Of Property / Wev Drsugn (the Millionaire Skill)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.