Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,722 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (26475 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Slynation(m): 1:36am On Oct 25, 2020
That's why i normally tell ladies my mind before coming... Any girl visiting me already have an insight of what's gonna happen...

E.g Sly... I'm coming over to your place and I be like, wow....!! make i go sharp am because we go pepper ourselves when you get here

She asked like how, I say you know what I mean bae, so if she comes she already knows whatsups instead of playing mind games with ladies....

Always go straight to the point from the onset....

8 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 25, 2020
i know ur story is made up but let me go with the tide grin grin grin grin

ahem!!
she is obviously up to some game and her intention is to manipulate u
so shine ur eye cheesy
normally a self respecting guy would appeal with one of his female friends to accomodate her pending when she is able to get a space of her own since ur own place is not that conducive
but i guess u dont want to do such since u want to chop free kpomo cheesy
if it were to be a fellow guy now that is ur paddy i also guess u would tell d dude that ur place is occupied and hence no free space for him cheesy
anyway like i said i believe ur story is probably made up but i am just flowing with the tide cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 25, 2020
JasperVII:

Imagine that kind of torment. Some guys sha
torment how?
we havent even seen the picture of the girl to conclude if she make sense
not all girls if dem naked can move u
especially if na the type wey dey shapeless cheesy
hot or not though...op suppose tell the girl he is not comfortable with the way she acts and if possible arrange with a female friend to bunk her
in short that is what he suppose to in the first place
guys wey no go gree bunk their fellow paddy when he"s stranded and need a place to spend the night will qiuickly allow a girl to spend a year in their pad cos of toto grin

4 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by ashawopikin(m): 4:42am On Oct 25, 2020
shallyion:
I have a female friend who got a new job in my state and had no where to stay, I agreed for her to stay with me before she gets money to rent her own apartment for the meantime. She has been with me for 2 weeks plus now

I stay in a single self contained apartment and we use the same bed to sleep but I noticed she tied rapper when she wants to to sleep at night, for some days now, I noticed if I wake up at night I discovered the wrapper is off her body and she sleeps naked as she wears no pants.

I summoned courage yesterday night when I noticed that again and decided to start touching her but she shouted that I should stop, when I brought it to her notice in the morning she told me she can have sex with me, I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a NO

Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper

The whole thing is making me weak, konji dey tire me so much if I see her in such state but she turns me down if I make advances. What should I do in such a case, do I show signs that she will feel uncomfortable and leave cause I have been just too nice to her...Help a brother
person tell you to your face say instead of fucking you, she rather fuc.k outside and you are still here asking mum u question. Send the bitch out of your house!
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by ashawopikin(m): 4:47am On Oct 25, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Never try to rape her..
I wonder how and why you allow a girl share same bed with you and even be in a naked state..also denying you the cherry..
So many of you guys are suffering from zero self worth..
You can't tempt me in my own place.. either you give in to me or I send you out..
No time.
No time
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by stonemasonn: 5:13am On Oct 25, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Please don't allow you desire for sex to complicate issues.There are many girls outside your room,leave her alone or better still,stop waking up at night.
wrong answer, she should stop sleeping naked. She's sharing a bed with a male friend in his house for God'ssake.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by heniford2: 5:19am On Oct 25, 2020
fr3do:

You are a rapist brah
how was i a rapist haba
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by TheSourcerer: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Please don't allow you desire for sex to complicate issues.There are many girls outside your room,leave her alone or better still,stop waking up at night.
:') ROTFL

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by realonecrilar(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2020
CallMeAthena:

Pls can you re-read what you typed here?
He should stop wakingup at midnights, at his own house ?
What if he wants to urinate in the midnight ?

My boy, women are wicked at times, tell her she should excuse you in your house, that you just want to stay alone and see her reaction.

While will she be sleeping nakedly in your place and still be having some other benefits there and still telling you she's having sex with someoneelse.

She's taking you as a fool.
Guy be wise, send her away and get a new girl that will give you joy .�

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2020
farano:
Hmmm konji na bastarrd
Farano Farano, make we reason now? Wetin dey
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Oesophagus99(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Stop advancing for bleeps- but just Be less serious and more playful with her...
Start praising beauty, make ups and even her dressing..

Laugh with her, tickle her, lift her up and turn around.. Hug her frm behind,

play wit her hair; fingers etc..
As you go slowly you can start spankn her ass lightly as you hurry to go out etc.

But dont over do oh and always knw the right flick for for evry particular time

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2020
StacyO:
Shallyion forget all other sentiments. That girl is only trying to tempt you and the honest truth is that she actually wants sex from you but,don't know how to put it.

If you end up collecting without permission,you know what that means. No body will even tell you.

You on the other hand has no number six to know that housing someone doesn't mean you demand sex from them.

Solution
Send her away after giving her reasons. And give her one day grace to see if she'll carry out that same act again.
Give her clothes to put on while sleeping at night(if she has none).

If she does do same again,send her away.

And to avoid being labelled a bad friend,make sure you work with her on getting a new place to stay.

If you can't deal with the heat,leave the kitchen grin
I can still remember vividly how different girls troop into my house because of my lavish apartment and I'm someone dat gives out, so girls like being around me alot, majority of them that spend the night in my apartment we end up having sex, and u will wonder that most of them hv boyfriends, Lolz bcuz of that I changed my mind about having a girlfriend after I broke up with my ex grin

since I can hv sex anytime I like, what's the essence of having a girlfriend lol

@Op don't rape her or force yourself on her, if she doesn't accede to your advances let her go, I can't have someone tempting me in my apartment and I won't touch
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Dshocker(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2020
shallyion:
I have a female friend who got a new job in my state and had no where to stay, I agreed for her to stay with me before she gets money to rent her own apartment for the meantime. She has been with me for 2 weeks plus now

I stay in a single self contained apartment and we use the same bed to sleep but I noticed she tied rapper when she wants to to sleep at night, for some days now, I noticed if I wake up at night I discovered the wrapper is off her body and she sleeps naked as she wears no pants.

I summoned courage yesterday night when I noticed that again and decided to start touching her but she shouted that I should stop, when I brought it to her notice in the morning she told me she can have sex with me, I said why she said from experience it wont go well since we stay together that just last week when she needed sex she went out to do it with a guy she met before but for me it's a NO

Last night, again, same thing, woke up to urinate and she was completely naked on bed while sleeping, I told her about it this morning and she said if I see her like that anytime I should cover her up with the wrapper

The whole thing is making me weak, konji dey tire me so much if I see her in such state but she turns me down if I make advances. What should I do in such a case, do I show signs that she will feel uncomfortable and leave cause I have been just too nice to her...Help a brother

It shows you don't have the skill to convince her....You no be guy man,you still dey learn work
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lamasta:

Stacyo some stories we come accross on nairaland can make one grin for no just reason

Some people are demanding for good governance.
Baba wants good sex grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Lamasta(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
StacyO:

Some people are demanding for good governance.
Baba wants good sex grin grin grin
Local man just weak after reading his story grin Nothing way Musa no go see for gate
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Donbabaj: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
The tory na lie because how would she have told you she fvcked another guy and she'd tying wrapper for you.

It shows in your write up that you too dull...Just tell her you have no option that to tell her to pack out of your house because you don't want stories that touches the heart. Let it be around evening like 8pm when she will not be able to go out. She will then want to use the reverse psychology statement like " Is it because i didn't allow you to have sex with me?" Emphatically, Yes na sad! She will then pretend to be packing her things or may be like" give me sometime like 1 or 2days let me sort things out" say no! then she will be shedding tears cry. Then you sweet talk her like "I'm sorry, you know i like you but i don't know how to say it" while hugging her kiss. Then you enter am grin!

N.B: You must have gotten CD at home already o!

3 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by rainerboy1010: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why feel entitled to her kitty? Ehennnn! She naked, so what? Can't you remove your big eyes? Mtchhhhhheeeeew

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Many like him on this platform.

They don't believe in helping a woman without getting laid.

If she doesn't want to offer him sex, then she should fvvking cover up properly when going to bed or leave his house.

I've been seeing you comments lately defending women all the time, you're most likely a SIMP.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
His house, his rules. I know that well.

But if you have sex without permission, saying that she was naked and that she wanted it. You most likely will be charged for rape.

Activist001:

If she doesn't want to offer him sex, then she should fvvking cover up properly when going to bed or leave his house.

I've been seeing you comments lately defending women all the time, you're most likely a SIMP.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by TheCork(m): 2:42am On Oct 27, 2020
BKsoul:
Don't send her away, but tell her to stop sleeping naked, dat you don't find it comfortable... then ladtly, get a girl friend.

Wow...u sleep naaaaked when u comfortable?.. guess wot..me too. ....We definitely compat table!!! smiley
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 3:01am On Oct 28, 2020
farano:
Hmmm konji na bastarrd
happy birthday sweet heart
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by DenreleDave(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
farano:
Hmmm konji na bastarrd

Farano, is this hair not too heavy for u undecided
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by kay29000(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
farano:
Hmmm konji na bastarrd

Hi... I sent you a PM. Can you please check it out. Thanks.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Smoby123: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why are u asking for permission to blow her na there u fck up romance her she will be the one to say stop or carry on , even of zhe say stop don't just stop until she carry herself comot on top bed

...and beside u should have given her condition from the start...tell her no I can't let u stay , am a guy a single guy for that matter Nd thing will escalate and I don't want that except u are okay with that ,she will be the one to choose because of the condition u gave her , and if she say no thing will not still stand on ur words say no ,tell her unless she's okay with that ..

But as I see ur case u be good guy that why the girl go out side go fvk anotherr

U have to be the man u are meant to be,stop being a pissy.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by mechanics(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Accommodating her is wrong, if anything happens, you are the first they will arrest.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by bmasz(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
What's all this I'm seeing. It's a free world bro. Why are you still putting on cloths in the night.

When it's noon, put off your cloth walk around naked. Tell her you feel comfortable that way.

But, don't ask her for the stuff again. Bring other girls in. Have fun with them. She's not the only route to paradise. Look for yours. While enjoying your new found Eden

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by abimic(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
BKsoul:
Don't send her away, but tell her to stop sleeping naked, dat you don't find it comfortable... then ladtly, get a girl friend.
This is funny especially the lastly part,but ordinarily, the lady ought be modest and Decent considering where she's. She's definitely giving a green light with her stand.
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by dawizzy200(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin Simple as ABC Pretty
CallMeAthena:
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
abimic:

This is funny especially the lastly part,but ordinarily, the lady ought be modest and Decent considering where she's. She's definitely giving a green light with her stand.
Yes you are right about the green light, and you also know if that guy attempts anything without her consent, that kind of a girl can send someone to jail with rape claims, so the best thing is to overlook her, give her rules because it is his house or you let her go peacefully.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by KingDash: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
shallyion:

another simpson
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by KingDash: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
heniford2:
once had this kind thing happen to me the sleeps in my room the first time she was moderate i slept in the floor while she slept in the bed it kept going like that for 3days i never asked her sex nor anything she changed she wear slipping stuff i could see her breast and her crib pussy i was having bone day in day out dude nobi small thing i asked her one night she refused the next night the same thing so what i did was i allowed her to be sleeping around 12am in the morning i waked her up asked her to leave my house with my belt and mean face she cried her face out begging And the thing with our hood is at that time going out is so bad dangerous for her to cut story shot we had a sex of pain,vexed,hate filled with raged she wanted me and i was hungry for her to we messed up the whole house till date i still have sex with her though she's not staying with me againgrin
lwkmd
Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by DonroxyII: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
shallyion:

Why are you sleeping with a naked Friend grin ... Anyway, you people lack of mind games is what killed many vibes in women ... Next time be a gentle man, carry the wrapper , cover her well well and have a blissful sleep without ur mumu touch touch ... u wan touch enter hell ... Don't ask nonsense questions in the morning ...

make tea for her, fry eggs and put some loaves of bread ... then wake her gently to come chop ...

Na she go cuddle you laslas as such treatment goes on ....

With you is "LOVE" with outsiders its "Sex" ... Afterall, be ready to ring that finger as u go enter am with am FullStack grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.