Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Where Is Slawormir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Slawormir (1815 Views)

Meet Slawormir The Damn Niggar / Where Is Slawormir? / Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Slawormir by longetivity(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2020
it's been long I saw damn niggar, where e dey undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Slawormir by BigBrother9ja: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
longetivity:
it's been long I saw damn niggar, where e dey undecided
EndSARS protest...
It was a sad day grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Kestolove(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2020
He was issue a ban
Re: Where Is Slawormir by longetivity(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
EndSARS protest... It was a sad day grin
we need e energy for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Bahamas95(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2020
Damn niggar
Issorite. grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Edeyoung: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Aboki at it again trying to divide the south, you will tell them to go to school they will refuse and claim they prefer going to mosque, you will allow them go to mosque and they stilll cant read the Quran, even their mallams cant read Arabic even when they had dedicated their whole life to it, and yet reading the Quran is still their biggest problem, as they misinformed their worshippers everyday to hate the south

The problems with abokis is their religious leaders and their elite, it will take the christan God and we the united southern nigeria to free them of their bondaged their elite had kept them.....

ILoveDemMANNA
OzonNengitheory

Make una get sense, i know they paid you guys with a bottle of kunu, so you can cause havoc on southerners

1 Like

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Freelane33(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Lol .., the nigga don move .. he should be somewhere around South Asia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Silentgroper(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2020
where is zzor
Re: Where Is Slawormir by illicit(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Where are u
Re: Where Is Slawormir by olagoke29970: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
:He was issue a ban
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nothing last forever

1 Like

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
where is zzor

undecided And who is she he?
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Silentgroper(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
collinsuchendu:

undecided And who is she he?
grin
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Pierced(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
He now uses the moniker Cynthia9.
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Slawormir,,,, our nigga angry

I think he stays in Benin & shooting took place @Lekki toll gate in Lag. That's a relief cheesy

He could be enjoying a ban from Mods grin

Me too dey serve ban sentence on a NL section tongue
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Shimran(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Edeyoung:
Aboki at it again trying to divide the south, you will tell them to go to school they will refuse and claim they prefer going to mosque, you will allow them go to mosque and they stilll cant read the Quran, even their mallams cant read Arabic even when they had dedicated their whole life to it, and yet reading the Quran is still their biggest problem, as they misinformed their worshippers everyday to hate the south

The problems with abokis is their religious leaders and their elite, it will take the christan God and we the united southern nigeria to free them of their bondaged their elite had kept them.....

ILoveDemMANNA
OzonNengitheory

Make una get sense, i know they paid you guys with a bottle of kunu, so you can cause havoc on southerners

I bet if you can bring 100 good people of your region and religion who memories their religious book line by line. The north: underage are countless, who memories their Qur'an. Whhy the cry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
He's now slawomiir

1 Like

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Silentgroper(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
He's now slawomiir
Seems lyk a clone. What's a slawomiir without the damn niccur.
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Pk01(m): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

ILoveDemMANNA
OzonNengitheory

mumu comment start by calling your people to
vamous north we don't want them ! awn developers kill una there ...tell them to park and go... without the north biafrans will die of malnutrition ..is in the north they hustle and buy raw food and send to their family ones in red mud republic (south yest)...tell them to park and go...you think we don't know who is sponsoring the thugs..(ipobians) shot those guys at lekki toll gate not NA..the federal govt just keep law for now.. secret agencies are spying on each state commander.. governor of rivers just announced 50mill for whoever knows the whereabouts of his own state commander...jagaban still remain the asiwaju of lagos (smiles).. after buhari tenure 2023 ..jagaban 2023_2031...then zulum of borno 2031_2038...continuesly.....awn! developers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Edeyoung: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Pk01:

mumu comment start by calling your people to
vamous north we don't want them ! awn developers kill una there ...tell them to park and go... without the north biafrans will die of malnutrition ..is in the north they hustle and buy raw food and send to their family ones in red mud republic (south yest)...tell them to park and go...you think we don't know who is sponsoring the thugs..(ipobians) shot those guys at lekki toll gate not NA..the federal govt just keep law for now.. secret agencies are spying on each state commander.. governor of rivers just announced 50mill for whoever knows the whereabouts of his own state commander...jagaban still remain the asiwaju of lagos (smiles).. after buhari tenure 2023 ..jagaban 2023_2031...then zulum of borno 2031_2038...continuesly.....awn! developers

Aboki am edo , you guys need to go to school , to you guys everyone from southern Nigeria is ipob , are you guys these afraid of southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Where Is Slawormir by Pk01(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

Aboki am edo , you guys need to go to school , to you guys everyone from southern Nigeria is ipob , are you guys these afraid of southern Nigeria
how are we afraid of southern Nigeria awn developer?..as I said tell you people to vamous north..that is the first step u people ought to make....if hunger no kill una ....thank God our people say no supplying of food items till things are ok.... yesterday I saw the small onions of #100 here in the north .. sold for #1000 in south una never see something....
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Edeyoung: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pk01:
how are we afraid of southern Nigeria awn developer?..as I said tell you people to vamous north..that is the first step u people ought to make....if hunger no kill una ....thank God our people say no supplying of food items till things are ok.... [s]yesterday I saw the small onions of #100 here in the north .. sold for #1000 in south una never see something[/s]....

Lol, you didn't finsh your education aboki, as usual you quitted western education for an islamic one

Do you need to see your igr from the north

First of all tell me the state you're from the north

I will show you, your state igr and proverty index

Aboki with half education

We are coming for you, if i am the president i will forcefully convert those your sick bombing religion to christanity because it was your elite have used in you guys
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Pk01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

Lol, you didn't finsh your education aboki, as usual you quitted western education for an islamic one

Do you need to see your igr from the north

First of all tell me the state you're from the north

I will show you, your state igr and proverty index

Aboki with half education

We are coming for you, if i am the president i will forcefully convert those your sick bombing religion to christanity because it was your elite have used in you guys
. U re now claiming edo...just The way u guys are claiming lagos..(lagos a no man's land) I laugh in hindus..how can you be president bro..(it can never happen) half education haaa haaa edo state has the highest no.of uneducated youth, highest in prostitution...how is edo help in the development of this country.
??..u people (them ashewos)are roaming the street of abuja..85% prostitute in fact na them follow by the yeebos.... highest in Yahoo...guy wake up please....ur brothers Yahoo boys..come to gwarimpa estate na Dem full there ,life camp some parts of jabi...(jagaban still remain the asiwaju of lagos...) 2031 zulum vs wike...
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Nwaotu10(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Efcc custody.

He was busted! grin
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Edeyoung: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pk01:
. U re now claiming edo...just The way u guys are claiming lagos..(lagos a no man's land) I laugh in hindus..how can you be president bro..(it can never happen) half education haaa haaa edo state has the highest no.of uneducated youth, highest in prostitution...how is edo help in the development of this country.
??..u people (them ashewos)are roaming the street of abuja..85% prostitute in fact na them follow by the yeebos.... highest in Yahoo...guy wake up please....ur brothers Yahoo boys..come to gwarimpa estate na Dem full there ,life camp some parts of jabi...(jagaban still remain the asiwaju of lagos...) 2031 zulum vs wike...

You want to compare edo state with any aboki state..... Lets begin to talk with fact not tears and lies

Again a brief scroll on my wall will tell you i am a core edo person

Yes we do yahoo, and not rituals like your northern who are divinely inflicted with proverty for hating and trying to divide we southern nigeria

Prostitue you say lol, i rather be a prostitue than be an alamijiri or an uneducated aboki that their elite had thrived on their ignorance and are using it for their own advantage

I spit on every aboki like you

All sars officials would rather resign or commit suicide than go to the north to serve, you want proverty to kill them, you want them to survive on people who sells onions and pick iron scraps for living

If you push me i will go to the street and snap your people pushing will barrows, and staying on the street to beg

But yet when the country is at protest they sit like everything is ok, because they have been brainwashed

I was told by your Islamic brothers from the north allah forbids protesting against oppressor
How true is this sir ?

If you need details of igr, from edo and any northern state let me know, if you need pictures of people in idp camp in edo let me know

1 Like

Re: Where Is Slawormir by officialfestus(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

You want to compare edo state with any aboki state..... Lets begin to talk with fact not tears and lies

Yes we do yahoo, and not rituals like your northern who are divinely inflicted with proverty for hating and trying to divide we southern nigeria

Prostitue you say lol, i rather be a prostitue than be an alamijiri or an uneducated aboki that their elite had thrived on their ignorance and are using it for their own advantage

All sars officials would rather resign or commit suicide than go to the north to serve, you want proverty to kill them, you want them to survive on people who sells onions and pick iron scraps for living

If you push me i will go to the street and snap your people pushing will barrows, and staying on the street to beg

But yet when the country is at protest they sit like everything is ok, because they have been brainwashed

I was told by your Islamic brothers from the north allah forbids protesting against oppressor
How true is this sir ?

If you need details of igr, from edo and any northern state let me know, if you need pictures of people in idp camp in edo let me know

Simply aboki
forget that ram
Re: Where Is Slawormir by 2cribz: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hez one of those broke boys driving camry le,not even sport version full options.
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Dreyton36: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

How true is this sir ?

Simply aboki

You were actually making sense until your brought "Allah" into your statement

Don't be a religious bigot bro
No need to ask , I'm also from Edo state , Auchi to be precise , thank u
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Edeyoung: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dreyton36:

You were actually making sense until your brought "Allah" into your statement

Don't be a religious bigot bro
No need to ask , I'm also from Edo state , Auchi to be precise , thank u

I wasn’t trolling in those statements I was actual told by a northern guy , that’s y am asking

But all thesame you guys needs to convert the religion is a big problem it should s too dogmatic I rather be a traditionalist than be a Muslim
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Dreyton36: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

I wasn’t trolling in those statements I was actual told by a northern guy , that’s y am asking

But all thesame you guys needs to convert the religion is a big problem it should s too dogmatic I rather be a traditionalist than be a Muslim

Ok , anything u say you're right (peace)
Re: Where Is Slawormir by Pk01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

How true is this sir ?

Simply aboki
okkkk u win quote no more pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

According To Your Ex, What Is Wrong With You? / A Woman Who Does This, Can Never Fight For A Man. / Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.