Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted (44138 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Gorillabrain: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na one bag of rice i carry... Omo xrimas don sweet for me ooo

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Metaltears: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
We won't be looking for who to blame or claim attack like a certain tribe who are embarrassing themselves everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by DonnyE(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why are ours leaders this wicked, through out the pandemic nothing to eat, see food wasting away. I can now say confidently that all states including the FCT has covid 19 palliative in warehouses. Africans are wicked, too wicked

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for lending your voice to clarifying this.

But I don't think the people that are determined to justify this whole looting care. They have developed a sense of entitlement that everything is their own.

The Nigerians edging them on should not come and complain when they start turning that same entitlement towards them by "obtaining" their properties.

They think it's government and politicians properties alone? They will soon turn on other citizens.

Jones4190:
The FOOD ITEMS you and your shameless relatives stole belong to ALHAJI ALIKO DANGOTE and his friends at Cacovidng . He started small by hawking cement in Kano...now he is the richest man in Africa.

They know poverty, so they contributed about N25b to help your poverty as Covid-19 economic stress bite harder.

1. The supplies took time to assemble. My girlfriend is a major contractor.

2. The first batch of states received supplies around 29th of August.

3. Why so late? Alhaji Dangote and friends wanted to boost the local economy of each local government area by buying some local foodstuffs from local farmers in each community. That is a huge plan and it took a lot of time to package. Garri that is rushed into sealed package will have a short shelf life.

4. Why so late? Aliko and friends also want to boost local manufacturing industries like Nestle and Indomie. So, they asked contractors to buy from them too. The control is too technical because they want everything to be transparent.

5. Why kept for so long? Not so long. The process was just reaching halfway implementation by September 2020.

6. Aliko demanded that each state government must allow his team to track daily distribution, so as to ensure each item is getting to you directly. The delay is not from the governors (APC/PDP/APGA)...the delay is because Aliko is very strict and he cares for your poverty.

7. Not one naira of what you stole belongs to any government, but the process of distribution in use by Aliko foundation is too slow, too strict and too detailed.

Once again, you have bitten the hand that is trying to feed you.

That’s the little I know.

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Kiaso(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
What are you typing or saying?

Aliko kor Alinko ni

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by janga02(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wow! Thanks for the enlightenment and May God heal our land.
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Gorillabrain: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brox na to burst the place. Pls where In ogida?
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Mintyguy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
I have seen a lot of this covid-19 palliiatives littered in the homes of some state commissioners and officials
Whatever excuse they have for hoarding those palliiatives is not tenable

3 Likes

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by enemyofprogress: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gorillabrain:
Na one bag of rice i carry... Omo xrimas don sweet for me ooo
he get warehouse wey them keep goats, pepper and Maggie cubes o. Make the Christmas set fully
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by mannatech: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kaduna has caught the covid 19 palliative looting spree.

Two warehouses used to store the palliative are currently being looted as we speak. Massive gridlock at gtb Barnawa and queen Amina college kakuri.

Even the rich are not left out
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Omokowa(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
is dangote not part of the problem holding us back in this country.

As vital as cement which no construction can do without he has capitalized on a monopoly aided by his northern conspirators.

Nigerians can not afford to buy cement because dangote doesn't need deregulation.

100bn isn't even enough to compensate his monopoly on the masses.

He makes it in months, am not even talking about the lives his trucks has been wasting which is irreplaceable

All those tales of been a genius has been bursted, he had a rich oligarchy foundation that appealed to his desires.

The only time the market was fair (Noodles) he crashed

And he called for ban of tomatoes into the country. More price control indeed

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Eriokanmi: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I haven't heard anything from this southern states: Bayelsa. Edo people sha
Now you've heard. I still wonder how they discovered it
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Omezif(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Let them take it easy because the eyes of security operatives are pure red and they can shoot at the sight.
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Bayley: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
tot:

How does someone even hawk cement considering its weight? They come up with all these write-ups without even thinking.
Maybe he carried it around in a wheel barrow or a pick up.
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Bahamas95(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mongo Park think say he sabi discover well well abi?........He dey learn work for where Nigerians dey. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Omokowa(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
bunto:
Thanks for lending your voice to clarifying this.

But I don't think the people that are determined to justify this whole looting care. They have developed a sense of entitlement that everything is their own.

The Nigerians edging them on should not come and complain when they start turning that same entitlement towards them by "obtaining" their properties.

They think it's government and politicians properties alone? They will soon turn on other citizens.

So where did the palliative meant for the masses go?

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by dazzlingd(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
is dangote not part of the problem holding us back in this country.

As vital as cement which no construction can do without he has capitalized on a monopoly aided by his northern conspirators.

Nigerians can not afford to buy cement because dangote doesn't need deregulation.

100bn isn't even enough to compensate his monopoly on the masses.

He makes it in months, am not even talking about the lives his trucks has been wasting which is irreplaceable

All those tales of been a genius has been bursted, he had a rich oligarchy foundation that appealed to his desires.

The only time the market was fair (Noodles) he crashed

Will you mind that guy...

The hungry people have made the implementation faster and effective
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by UDUJ(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
My question is this: why is each state government hiding the covid 19 palliatives that should be for their citizens? This just doesn't make sense at all.

Why not distribute it to the citizens instead of hiding them away?

Unless they have sinister motives to sell these items or share it amongst themselves. Shameless governments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Asianjollof007: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
oyeb15:
God bless u for saying the truth
You sef dey ment.. Which truth? Dangote hawk cement?
What he wrote there is total nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by kosi2018(f): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
grin

Good but they should be careful not to burst private individual warehouse because many of them may mistaken this warehouse to be for government. The truth is that majority of these looters are illiterate
it is boldly written COVID 19 PALLETIVES

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by iPresh4s(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ohk!

Hope The Country is better now?

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by tot(f): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bayley:
Maybe he carried it around in a wheel barrow or a pick up.

See, I've already told you, quoting my moniker can't help you. If you need help with something specific, there are lots of threads here on NL.

Go to the Programming or Stock sections and start from there. That's the only advice I can give you. Good luck.
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by biglizzy: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
#EndCorruption
#EndBadGovernance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zzlgtscfts
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by idahme(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Common food government no want share na employment them go share, government why?
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Now you've heard. I still wonder how they discovered it
I hope they don't loot private individuals' warehouse
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Tunagee(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
pickatyou2:
We are in the season of covid-19 palliative ultimate search.

grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by Tunagee(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bar1941:
Our politicians are evil and am sure they derive joys in seeing a common man suffering. Poor Nigerians were not hit by Covid 19 in terms of mortality but rather in terms of hunger due to their inability to go to their various source of income. While NGOs were giving out palliatives to the needy, our politicians are busy storing them to be given later as Xmas packages to their allies. Na God go punish all of unna.

Like I keep saying, youths should desist from setting ablaze government properties, they should rather start going after the political office holders, attack and destroy all they acquired unjustly and make political offices less lucrative. This will allow only the serious minded to venture into politics since the consequence of abusing power will be obvious.

Lastly, anyone that knows where the palliatives in yet to be touched states are kept should please make it known so that the residents of such states can equally have their shares of the national belongings. PEOPLE ARE REALLY SUFFERING.

Exactly.

Na those covid 19 rice dem dey rebagg to sell to us at N40k per bag
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshiomhole why? grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by HandsomeBlack: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why warehouse food meant for hungry citizens?
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by nograv: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
What kind of wickedness is this

We don burst our own for Kaduna o...

When a country is run for the benefit of a small minority what do you expect
Re: Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted by SmartMugu: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Na wa o, I wonder how these locations got leaked

Life is all about sacrifices, at some point people make sacrifices, the reviews you read on my signature are a result of sacrifices Nairalanders made
They trusted me, they patronized me and they gave you their words

In my honest opinion, that's more than enough to erase every doubt keeping you from patronizing me
Those places get leaked because those hiding them in the first place can't handle hardwork themselves - they need the hungry one to help them hide those items. A hungry man is an angry man, so when those that helped them hide the food get hungry, its easy to inform fellow hungry people to go get it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It / Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.