Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) (50815 Views)

EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pictures) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by blizzcelebTv: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
BREAKING: Tension In Abuja As Thugs Attempt To Break Into Warehouse With Suspected COVID-19 Palliatives
The miscreants whose aim was to empty the facility, were repelled by the security agents including the police, army, Department of State Services personnel.

Security operatives are currently shooting sporadically at the popular UTC loated in Area 10 in Abuja as thugs attempted to break into the Art and Culture building where COVID-19 palliatives are suspected to be kept.

Several gunshots were fired into the air in an attempt to disperse the thugs.

As of the time of this report, the area, which is known as the commercial hub of the city, had been deserted while security operatives surrounded the building

The incident led to commotion as traders and passersby scampered for safety.

There have been several reports of looting of COVID-19 palliatives in many states of the country by thugs following the outburst of violence occasioned by the killing of peaceful protesters in the Lekki Toll Gate area of Lagos by the Nigerian Army on Tuesday night.

The slain demonstators were demanding an end to police brutality and state repression when their lives were cut short by soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdmDYfkEW38

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/breaking-tension-abuja-thugs-attempt-break-warehouse-suspected-covid-19-palliatives

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by JokeAdeleke: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
It's getting funnier

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by GAMERGUY7770: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
The guy above me stole my FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Juell(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin these ones are just hungry Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Asquare84(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jobless youths

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by malikombi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
But wait, don't we have warehouse in jigawa
Lol

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
My politicians and greed what are they keeping it for? If you reside in Egbeda or idimu Lagos and av cleaning experience check my signature I av something for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Palliative Ultimate search (PUS 2020)

Organized by Nigerian youths
Sponsored by the FGN in collaboration with the Security agencies...
"PUS 2020 satisfying the hunger in the masses!"

grin grin grin

45 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by penplus: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Food wey them donate for people
Government get mind lock the food
Make eee dey rot away.

They have more than enough to eat
But still steal what belongs to the masses

How wicked!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
this has got to stop unfortunately the police that are meant for this have been demoralized. Still, this got to stop.

# endsars
# endpolicebrutality .
# endarmybrutality .
# endrhisregime.
# restructure now.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by olasimbo46973: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
My politicians and greed what are they keeping it for? If you reside in Egbeda or idimu Lagos and av cleaning experience check my signature I av something for you

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Daniel058(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hunger dey the Land oo
Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by prodigiousman(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths
jobless adult

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by DripGraphics1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Lewisalexander(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
There's hunger in the land. My heart boiling with hurt. É no go better for Buhari and our past leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Lovelies1: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Release this palliative na ehh kilode
Greedy people who want to become good when they never give life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Smh
Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Only a senseless human will tag those massive amounts of people "thugs" or hoodlums!

These are hungry people looking for means to feed thier selves,
Don't let be unfortunate oo, it's not by force we use English to dis-tuned our sense of thinking, which one is thug? These are hungry citizens!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by LeitaP: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
The real thugs are the ones that hoard the items.

Pls get it right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Uyi168: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
All of a sudden, we are having palliative warehouses everywhere..

And people dey cry say no foods during that intense lockdown.
But why people wicked like this?
Of what use is hoarding these foods and materials? To share them during the next elections probably

The breaking-in in edo happened today and I was not there. The thing pain me.. cry

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by tigoba: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
They will still break it
Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by adaragbotemi: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
F
Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by 4tomandchi: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please who has noticed that for almost 2 weeks now no more daily Covid-19 update by NCDC. Before the protests NCDC was still posting daily infection, deaths and recovery update but BOOM everything suddenly PAUSED...

Did we really had Covid-19 in Nigeria? If yes these mass gathering should have lead to another wave of infections as we have seen in other parts of the world but up until while putting down this message no new cases or death reported by NCDC.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "tugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Paperwhite(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
See how the failed recycled leadership of this nation have reduced the populace into criminals.This is so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by UncleHaba22: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
After stopping the endsars protest the booming business now is discovering of palliatives warehouse for clearing and forwarding grin grin grin

More warehouse to the workers!! angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
These are not thugs but your everyday Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by Fr33born(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Which way 9ja
Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by possibility99: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Let them take what belongs to dem. Its not looting its called taking I mean legal taking. I trust Edo guyz despite the security men placed around the ware house dem still run d place.. Edo guyz no get chills grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures) by MajohBankz: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] / Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud / Female Kidnapper Caught In Isale Eko House With Kidnaped Children Meant For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.