Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,165 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Sell Your Payoneer At A Better Rate Than The Card Withdrawal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Payoneer At A Better Rate Than The Card Withdrawal (216 Views)

List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank / Direct Card Withdrawal Method On Paypal In Nigeria / Payoneer Card Withdrawal On Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Payoneer At A Better Rate Than The Card Withdrawal by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Payoneer is one of the best payment systems in the world giving rooms for freelancers to sell their service anywhere in the world.
My experience so far in the freelancing space has been amazing until I realized I could get a better inspiring amount to commend my efforts.

I used to help freelancers like myself process their payoneer account and order for withdrawal cards until I realized I have better things to offer.

Working effortlessly only to sell at 350/$ is quite discouraging knowing how much a dollar cost now but we're grateful for exchange business which provides a good solution to this problem.

Do you know you can sell your payoneer at 4**/$? I started making good cash when I started doing this especially on Fiverr when freelancers get as low as $5 only to convert to cash for only 350.

I'm not writing this to make you feel discouraged, cos well... I was once in your shoes.

Do you need a reliable vendor to exchange your payoneer at the rate of 4**/$?
Don't worry fellow freelancer, I've got you covered.
Message me here

/08157222111

Start getting rich on the net now, you have the skills.

Never sell low again!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Deadline Is Friday 30th, October / Get A Free Online Store / All You Need To Know About Free Registration Of Business Names For 250,000 Msmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.