Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,512 members, 7,965,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:23 AM

How To Market Your Products And Services Using Whatsapp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Market Your Products And Services Using Whatsapp (270 Views)

How To Market Your Business Through The Tiktok Ad Library / 7 Proven Ways To Make Money Using Whatsapp / 5 Trick To Make Money Using Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Your Products And Services Using Whatsapp by Henyokwa(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
If you're selling a product or service on WhatsApp using your WhatsApp status, this post is for you.

Before I get into the tip, I'd like to tell you that WhatsApp status, just like Facebook and Instagram stories is designed to show the behind the scene of your brand and also to show things that normally won't make it on News feeds of Facebook and Instagram.

That been said, here's a tip that will help you engage people on your status and give your brand the leverage to influence your audience.

✅If you're selling a physical product that requires you to post lots of picture of the product, don't always pack the picture together; it causes lethargy and make people skip your post faster without getting the gist you're trying to pass along.

So, what do you do?

� Take out 4 of your best images and 3 of your not so good ones.

� Start the post with a warm greeting, example: Good morning! Hope you had a good night rest? or Something funny like: I couldn't sleep last night, my business is calling your names in my sleep. Wanna see wetin dey call you?� (You can use your own stuff, but keep it short and prompt).

� Post 2 of your finest product first, then give a 20 minutes break (there's a reason for the break), then post a short description of the products or services you're Marketing.

� Then wait an hour, post 1 of your best product and 2 of not so good product (if there's something like that).

Then, post a meme or funny stuff 20 minutes after.

� Wait till afternoon, and repeat the process with remaining photos of your products.

� Do same in the evening.

When you try this out, you will notice a different kind of engagement on your status viewership.

NB: Avoid the urge to fill your WhatsApp status with posts that makes it look like a waist-bead, it's a turn-off, people will start muting your status update, especially when it is all about selling.

Hope this added value to you?

If you want more of this, you can contact me via WhatsApp (+2347084069856).

(1) (Reply)

Man With Oba's Staff Dies Mysteriously; Sanwo-olu Recycles News On Policemen / Spring Field Agro Limited Warehouse Burgled By Hoodlums/youths, Loses Billions / Read About The Supreme Court As A Policy Making Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.