Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl (11319 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Okoroawusa: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2020
MacDodger:
yes we plenty cheesy
Aaaaah! Many people open ear for here o!
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

This babe went to her place and made noodles and fried egg. Like she was nice and all. When I saw her it was a complete turn off bro. Dude theres no way I was gonna have sex with her.. alot of things was goin thru my head. Just imagine this babe came to visit me and my friends see her...

There was a girl eating all by herself while I was waiting for her and she's pretty. Like I felt so insecure when she came around. Bro it was such a horrible experience. It's been over a yr I've not asked a girl to come see me on FB. I use other platforms like badoo where I get matured girls. I have so many girls number and I don't know which one to call. Mehn that shit is so distracting. Had to shot it down so I can focus on my business.
Although some with those teeth are sometimes beautiful
But as you dey talk am shey the girl teeth bad like that noni grin
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Escabado: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
bigwig071:
I don't even know where to start e plenty ooo

Lol Start with one first grin
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
MLTR:

whu slaps like that, more like foureplay undecided

You nor well.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Oturatetuala(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mumu things? So many ooo and no be today till Jesus comes self but ain't a simp.
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by JIMMY1393: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Sorry to say buh that gap tooth was not common. Tbh I can't get use to it

You aren't just used to it then...I have a female friend with gap tooth and she's really beautiful...even her mum has same gap tooth... every man to his own choices and preferences but damn only cos of gap tooth undecided
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You nor well.

that won't have bin a big deal, if you're a nurse undecided you know
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
MLTR:

that won't have bin a big deal, if you're a nurse undecided you know

Tf, go away pls.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Tf, go away pls.

Did you just ask for TF without knowing my address cheesy i knew it undecided
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
SyIvalord:
Lol. There was a thread about the cheapest things guys had done for a girl to get into her panties and so many guys(including liars) commented about how they had used indomie, biscuits and even cheaper things to get sex from girls.

Now there is a thread that requires guys to state the most expensive things they had done for girls just to gain access into their panties, without being successful but everyone keeps mum. No one wants to admit to being a "maga."

All these pseudo-alpha males though, most of y'all are as fake as Nicki's boobs. We are know how gullible y'all are in the real world, especially when it comes to dealing with anything with a pussy.

this has got nothing to do with the term "apha male"or "redpill",why bring it into this post,seems you have something against those self acclaimed redpillers,is their claim on manipulating ladies irritating to you?lol
alpha's are different from redpill users,besides,what's your point?most vengeful redpill users I know would opening admit to being used and dumped by ladies(maga) in the past,that's what made many among them accept the gospel of redpill.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
MLTR:

Did you just ask for TF without knowing my address cheesy i knew it undecided

You nor well, stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by osamz007: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
MLTR:
back in school days, there was a slay queen, me & my guyz consider trophy for whoever laid her, she has records of turning guyz down a lot esp. fellow students, since my friend won't stop talking about her n do nothing i made my move, surprisingly she never thot of me ask a student so after two dates she told me "i know you want sex buh on one condition i give her one of my phones" was using blackberry torch & iphone 2, she picked iphone 2, ope o! can't leave BB we had a deal n that was it grin grin considering how useless iphone was then i felt she be mumu buh today i realize i was the mvp mumu then grin grin #visionary

iphone 2

4 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Glamzwizard:
that reminds of me 2015 lol,I was working as a cashier at shoprite then and there is this ravishing colleague of mine ,based on the sharp guy wey I think say I be ,na so I asked this babe out ,the following week on our off day jam,na so I take her go silverbird cinemas ,hoping as we dey watch movie ,I go comot arm rest dey press brezz ,omo hair like dis she no allow me touch,I even went to chicken republic to buy food for her and took it inside the movie hall (I sort dem) forming Lover boy, pay for hair and so many unaccounted funds wey I spend ,mehn my mouth dry ,na later I come discover say na one of our colleague dey chop her on a low,she go sleep over ,wash, cook and give d guy money .. I learnt the hard way sha while I was forming "sharp guy"

did you try ask or observe to see the kind of guy that your other colleague is?
is he more handsome and charismatic?
is he rich and wealthy?I doubt!
or is it the "redpill"?

hope you copied some of his tactics for your use later on!

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
I travelled from Lagos to Anambra 3 times. Almost died the third time. My mum had visited a pastor who said I should be careful cos was getting too distracted by a girl. Na me call off the one sided relationship. It was not worth it for that kind girl and the stupid girl no gree hug me sef.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
motionarena:
Pusssy-ass niggas on dis forum
the post refers to the past "mumu you have done". so it is not a crime for a current redpill user to air his maga story. make dem loverboys take learn!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You nor well, stop quoting me.

if i can't find a real nurse on duty just know am coming back.
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oturatetuala:
Mumu things? So many ooo and no be today till Jesus comes self but ain't a simp.
sure,you ain't a SIMP
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Glamzwizard(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

did you try ask or observe to see the kind of guy that your other colleague is?
is he more handsome and charismatic?
is he rich and wealthy?I doubt!
or is it the "redpill"?

hope you copied some of his tactics for your use later on!

the guy no get anything but he is altruistic .. that altruism alone got him free pass to DAT babe puna and d guy get crib wey dey manageable then
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Glamzwizard:

the guy no get anything but he is altruistic .. that altruism alone got him free pass to DAT babe puna and d guy get crib wey dey manageable then

I swear guy no be him "altruism" the girl fall for nah the crib and wetin him dey get from am
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Next2Bezee(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
I was drooling for a former colleague of mine. This girl was pretty, fit, mature, and carefree - it's hard not to like her. During a meeting one day, I heard her telling someone on the phone that it's only 100k she has to borrow out for now. After the call, I asked her about it, and she told me that a troublesome friend needed to borrow 300k, but she didn't have that much to give out.

I snuck out to an ATM and withdrew 300k and gave this girl. She could not believe it and didn't want to take it at first. She ended up taking it, and I didn't say anything again because I wanted to play it cool. I wanted to wait a week before asking her out on a date, but this girl paid me back the money just 4 days later. angry

A year later, we almost hit it off, but I found out that she was SS, and I couldn't go into something I knew I wouldn't be able to see through, so we remained friends.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Dartilo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Back then in 2014 I was dating a girl I really love back den sha,so I was working and earning 18000 back then as a factory worker blv me then inflation rate Neva high like this and I was staying under my parent and they provide everything I need..so I tot I was in a relationship but I Neva realised I was dating myself..so 2014 she wrote jamb to Delsu and the day she travelled for utme exam to Abraka Omo babe drop me format o, I receive cal she tel me say she done reach campus say her friend mke she plan to stay with durning utme exam nor dey sch and na only one oda person na dey left wey she knw and na Edo boy,she come gimme format say d boy fit one dey touch her for night so she jus wan cal me to take my permission if mke she go d guy place(She just played with my mind) ah tel babe say no mke she lodge hotel,babe say she nor get enough funds(Her main point) so as a small boy wey no get responsibility back den ah get small money for hand ah quick quick send her 8K she nor fit cal me say she c money but she jus send me SMS tellin me thank u and calling me by my name this time around no baby..
Well my friend's come hear dem para me normal clear some kinda tin to play along and chop the babe kpomo den na she go dey force commitment, so playing along just to chop kpomo mke I move Omo my people dey girl get the jerk she jus dey drop billing format for my head steady, I pay tire Omo the best wey I get na d day I burst her for has house she wear crop top and her cousin na my paddy d guy no know sha cox e for nor gre,so I disguise say o com find her cousin na God bless me she was home alone and that was abnormal, so o quickly fall into business ah done put nipple for mouth na I remember say no CD and she insisted die, Omo I begin run enter road go buy as I enter their sitting room wit full force CD dey my hand ah no know say her mama don come from market and accordingly to her it was abnormal I cried that day inside my heart...I jus wanted to chop her so she for take me serious but this babe chop me wella na wem I com get admission for Uniben na Uniben tear my eye I c my exact spec surplus...

Babe is now dating one of the biggest Gboys in Oteffe while me jus graduate last year dey wait for service, the only good things she do for me na say she hook me up with her friends durning holiday and she dey make d work easy for me cox e get as she tae dey hype my matter to her friends say dem go mke am easy for me...

The only thin ah tey dey console myself na say no b all girls dem dey Bleep some r jus better off as friends and she sha senior me wit 2yrs o we sti dey talk wella self..

4 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by illicit(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
When I was a teenager

There's one Calabar house girl in my neighborhood. The family she stays with are rich people, The Daddy works with NNPC. Rich folks, they often go on vacations.

One night, it was cold, I was with my aunt at home, then she sent me to buy her fried rice, she was sick and wanted to eat that.

I met the girl at the eatery with a friend of mine, the guy was trying to woo her but I guess she didn't want love, when we greeted, she told me that she wanted me to see her off when I am done buying the food, my friend left us there....

When I bought food, the girl told me that her family had gone on vacation and she can't sleep in the house alone, her friend that sleeps with her had suddenly disappointed her....

It was around 10pm.

Right there I decided to go sleep with her, I didn't take the food home to my Aunt. There was no phones like this that time. My aunt was worried and starved.... I felt bad though but the girl was too tempting to resist. Very big ikebe Calabar girl....

My adventure that night cost me a lot of guilt on my conscience because till now I felt sorry that I didn't let my aunt have her dinner, the next morning the rice had become sour....

I even had to lie to her....

She said okay, but inside me till now, I felt good and bad....

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Glamzwizard(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

I swear guy no be him "altruism" the girl fall for nah the crib and wetin him dey get from am

maybe ,the guy get room mate sha.. I feel say whatever attract her to the guy must be (abstract) in the real sense d guy no get anything, na she dey carry food go there
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Escabado: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Next2Bezee:
I was drooling for a former colleague of mine. This girl was .

I snuck out to an ATM and withdrew 300k and gave this girl. She could not believe it and didn't want to take it at first.

Oboy you take risk oo. What if she run away with the money or refuses to pay you back . Me I can't take such risk

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Escabado: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
illicit:
When I was a teenager

There's one Calabar house girl in my neighborhood. The family she stays with are rich people, The Daddy works with NNPC. Rich folks, they often go on vacations.

You finally fvk the Calabar girl that night ??
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by illicit(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Escabado:

You finally fvk the Calabar girl that night ??

Hmmmm

That girl no let me sleep

we fucde in the living room, kitchen, bedroom bathroom where we spent an unusual long time....

That night I ate semo for the first time
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Joker09(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
smadav:
my lack of patience have cost me a lot of pussy, I no fit pussue you pass one week, are you queen Elizabeth abi u carry gold down there.

Same here. And you should know that you're doing the right and best thing. Your lack of patience isn't what cost u a lot of pussy, she wouldn't have agreed in the first place even if u chase her for months! or she'll agree based on conditions u wouldn't like at all. When they don't agree on time, it's a way to finesse u and expect u to simp, while they profit off u, stl doesn't guarantee that they'll give u the coochie OR she's in a serious relationship. If a girl doesn't let u in within a week, I suggest u leave her alone, a girl that truly wants u won't give u a tough time, she'll not let u go even if she has to call u or text u.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Next2Bezee(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Escabado:

Oboy you take risk oo. What if she run away with the money or refuses to pay you back . Me I can't take such risk

I for no mind, o. The money no be anything for me. But the girl is financially okay, very good job and all, and we were colleagues for a long time.
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Glamzwizard:

maybe ,the guy get room mate sha.. I feel say whatever attract her to the guy must be (abstract) in the real sense d guy no get anything, na she dey carry food go there

she dey collect correct strafing!

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Mrlucky81(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:
Get behind me Satan.
shebi satan dey use Android phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oops! The Camel Toe On This Sierra Leonean Model Though (18+) / Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) / Chubby Male Sex Doll (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.