Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

Invalid and Deleted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invalid and Deleted (971 Views)

invalid / Invalid / Invalid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invalid and Deleted by Vicjustice: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2007
Invalid and Deleted
Re: Invalid and Deleted by yankidelta(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2008
thread 27 sounds nice to me cos it's an advice to we youngsters especially the ladies who love hearn the word "luv",i think it's better felt than said cos i had an ex who always quarelled with me for being very conservative with that word, well the long and short of it's dat she wants me back cos i guess she tried other places n heard more of it than she felt, maybe wink wink
sadly am hooked to some1 else[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Masters In Petroleum Engineering.help! / Need Advice / What Suppoting Documents Do I Need For Visa Application Using Hsmp Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.