Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,348 members, 7,932,265 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (75512 Views)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by babz11(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
obami007:
Hmmn

I stay not very far from that area

I heard several gunshots for real at exactly that time (between 7 and 8pm)

I don’t know about the casualties though
Is there still someone that still argue that there was no shooting is the casualties that we want to know about
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by mindtricks: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
dre11:
A report published by the Digital Forensic Research Lab on Thursday noted that open-source evidence contradicted these denials

https://mobile.twitter.com/jean_leroux/status/1319333028674572291

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves-videos-killings-are-genuine

Truth. Just like we already know.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by bilulu(m): 5:02am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Unfortunately for you, you still can not prove that any killing took place so of what relevance is your massacre noise.?

I don't argue with paid idiots. Get off my mention.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Bayley: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2020
tot:

grin grin Very very
Hey,tot good morning.Can you help me out with airtime please?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by tot(f): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2020
Bayley:
Hey,tot good morning.Can you help me out with airtime please?

Don't worry, carry placard and go and stand by the side of the road asking for airtime. I don't understand why a person would rather resort to begging online than doing any work. You will beg tire. Continue mentioning me up and down. It's your data to waste.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Bayley: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Tot why? Tot why? What did I do to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.