Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Major Lazer Ft. Joeboy, Busy Signal – Sun Comes Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Major Lazer Ft. Joeboy, Busy Signal – Sun Comes Up (213 Views)

Major Lazer Enlist Joeboy And Busy Signal For ‘sun Comes Up’ / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Lazer Ft. Joeboy, Busy Signal – Sun Comes Up by Adezvicky: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
American trio band, Major Lazer comes through with another lovely single tagged ‘Sun Comes’.

Besides, the number ‘Sun Comes’ features emPawa singer, Joeboy and Jamaican artist, Busy Signal. While production credit goes to Kevin Chukwuneye Akpewe, Diplo and Beatsbyko.

“The producer of the song and one of my frequent collaborators BeatsbyKO played the song for me and told me that Major Lazer wanted me to jump on it. I was happy about that and it’s a huge honour to collaborate with the legendary Major Lazer & Busy Signal. It’s also a great feeling to be on the same album as great artists like Nicki Minaj, J Balvin and Alessia Cara.” – Joeboy.

Audio Player

00:00
00:00
DOWNLOAD MP3
https://soundng.com/major-lazer-ft-joeboy-busy-signal-sun-comes-up/

(1) (Reply)

Major Lazer Enlist Joeboy And Busy Signal For ‘sun Comes Up’ / Earn N3000 In Three Days / Kid Nigerian Comedian Emmanuela Surprise Mum With A New Furnished House(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.