Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,839 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Co-parenting (male) Required. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Co-parenting (male) Required. (389 Views)

Parenting Styles: The Influence On Child Development / NCDC Releases Parenting Guide For Coronavirus / Effects Of Single Parenting On Children's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-parenting (male) Required. by Babeke21: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Am a lady in her early fourties, was married for 15years and since then been trying to get pregnant. The medical result are as follows is that I had PCOS and Hubby Low Sperm count, all treatments did not improve our need for children. Hence hubby got someone else who had 2 kids for him, without me know while am still searching. This was very hurtful, the kids are age 6years and 3years. I never knew they existed until 8months back and I do not intend to get into another marriage.

But I still want to have kids hence am open to a partner that will co-parent.

I know sperm donor are available but I can't get past the idea of my kids not knowing their father, hence why am open to Co-parenting. Am a Christian and I have never cheated on my hubby when I was married, and I do not plan to do that now.

Am open to ideas from fellow women too.

1 Like

Re: Co-parenting (male) Required. by webbro007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
hit me on WhatsApp let talk 08078016871
Re: Co-parenting (male) Required. by unzend: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
You said youve been diagnosed with PCOS,

How are you sure you'll get pregnant then.

I'm open to it though.

Re: Co-parenting (male) Required. by elysian777: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Maam,i feel your pain,but let me encourage you that medically they might say your condition is not curable,but natural medicine can cure it.
Re: Co-parenting (male) Required. by Babeke21: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Babeke21:
Please private chat me with your email and social media handles

Please private chat me with your email and social media handles
Re: Co-parenting (male) Required. by Babeke21: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
unzend:
You said youve been diagnosed with PCOS,

How are you sure you'll get pregnant then.

I'm open to it though.

I have taken fertility drugs and the doctor is convinced that conception can happen now.
Re: Co-parenting (male) Required. by Babeke21: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
elysian777:
Maam,i feel your pain,but let me encourage you that medically they might say your condition is not curable,but natural medicine can cure it.

Thank you, yes I have tried that too in the past.
Re: Co-parenting (male) Required. by oxypressPlus: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Babeke21:

Thank you, yes I have tried that too in the past.

HBOT and Fertility :
Look into what hyperbaric oxygen therapy can do for you. It can facilitate pregnancy. Read my other articles to get a broader knowledge of HBOT. Search the word 'hbot and fertility'. Same hbot treatment for male and female with fertility' issues.
Our tool is hyperbaric oxygen, ie oxygen under pressure. It is supervised by a qualified physician. What you read about it is exactly what you get. With HBOT you and your husband can achieve your initial goal.
HBOT is used in Europe, America and other developed countries to successfully enhance pregnancy.

If more information is needed link up with WhatsApp or call.
We are HBOT Providers in Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Disease Kills 15 Youths In Delta Community / The Health Place Africa- #1 Store For Organic Supplements & Products in Nigeria / Homecare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.